[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bringing JLU back means they have to deal with this right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: SC38.jpg (16KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
SC38.jpg
16KB, 400x225px
as well as other things but mostly this.

if they do bring the show back, how long can they skip around this before they HAVE to finally address it ?
>>
I see no reason why we need to address Timm's fetish
>>
What're you talking about? Who say's they're bringing back JLU?
>>
>>93260699
And what does it have to do with Bruce and Barbara?
>>
>>93260699
more of if they decide to bring the show back hypothetical.
>>
>>93260674
For what reason would we bring it back? Let a good thing be, do something new. Hell lets get a Wonder Woman cartoon
>>
File: 1415226520926.png (1MB, 1070x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1415226520926.png
1MB, 1070x1346px
>>93260674

Well that was the plot in the Batman Beyond comics so as long as they don't revisit that I doubt it'll happen. Too much backlash from the Killing Joke movie for them to push for it.
>>
>>93260760
I want a Wonder woman cartoon, a Stargirl cartoon, and a Princess Amethyst cartoon.
>>
>>93260796
If Timm was involved he would push for it.
>>
>>93260796
did they touch the whole bruce-diana thing from the show?

i know they weren't official but how bad would the break up be?
>>
>>93260674

Hypothetically if WB decides (for whatever reason) to bring JLU, the first thing they are gonna do it's put Timm in some position where he has influence, since Alan Burnett retired I could see Timm gaining his position eventually. So with that in mind I guess Babs/Bruce shitfest could be tackled in the new season story-arc to give Babs and Bruce pathos and see some kinda drama between them that could launch the show forward
>>
>>93260745
It's been more than 10 years. They're never bringing it back, anon.
>>
>>93260674
>deal
There's nothing to deal with. It's resolved in that shitty Mystery of the Batwoman movie, Bruce smashed Babs and then ditched her when she got clingy for some new dark meat. Who we never see again so she likely followed suit.
The only real thing to deal with is why Andrea was alive during all this and never showed up to tell Bruce he had become a heartless monster.
>>
>>93261005
A "sequel" to Phantasm was made as comic. Dini wrote it in the Batman & Robin Adventures book, I don't know if it was the first or second annual. It had to deal with what happened to Reeves and the fate of Andrea and Joker at the end of the movie
>>
File: justice league beyond 5.jpg (1MB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
justice league beyond 5.jpg
1MB, 1920x1476px
>>93260857

Justice League Beyond comic had the Justice Lords Batman and Wonder Woman be lovers before he died.

There's also that whole thing with the female Flash locking lips with Billy. As a boy.
>>
>>93260796
>pregnet
>>
>>93261085
Is there a mega for this comic?
>>
give me more gods and monsters
>>
>>93260745
Fuck off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.