[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Superhero cliches you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pep132.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pep132.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>"THAT'S IT [superhero] YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A LOOSE CANON, I'M TAKING YOU OFF THE TEAM. HAND IN YOUR CAPE AND SPANDEX."
>..."AND YOUR OTHER CAPE."
>>
File: 1496624926228.jpg (694KB, 1263x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1496624926228.jpg
694KB, 1263x1552px
>Keeping your secret identity secret from close friends and family, even when it leads to misunderstandings and social repercussions.
>"I can't be with you because muh enemies..."
>>
File: draper2.jpg (44KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
draper2.jpg
44KB, 580x350px
>I'VE GOT SHIELD BREATHING DOWN MY NECK
>>
>>93259340
>stories are endlessly recycled and characters killed and brought back to life to the point where the mediocre writing and pretty art does not justify the $4 issues when you can read some mentally challenging literature or just other comics that aren't for manchildren
>>
>>93259340
>Hey superhero! Remember that one time you were written very poorly and out-of-character or were involved in an absolutely insane brain-dead storyline that everyone just ignores because the mere mention of it is enough to briefly make the reader self-aware of how truly stupid long running serial comics get when various writers of varying levels of competence each try to carved their own unique mark into a character's history, leaving behind a tangled snarl of contradictions and inconsistencies that only grows larger and larger each time a character is used, and how this fact makes the reader wish he had invested his time and memory into something useful like a second language or a scientific field instead of knowing useless trivia about fictional universe?
Remember all that? Well haha, I'm referencing it as a joke!
>>
>>93261644
Holy shit that actually is a thing.
>>
>>93261644
I'm guessing someone's not a happy camper over the fact that Marvel decided to shit on Hank "That one Ant-Man that slapped his wife and pretty much did nothing else that is noteworthy" Pym again for no good reason
>>
>If you kill them you will be just like them
>Vengeance isnt the answer
>>
>>93261695
To be fair, that is a really dumb fucken thing for him to be known for. He made Ultron. That should be a bigger mistake he should still get shit on for. Not for smacking his wife when under mind control
>>
>2011 superhero movie
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>93261789
Remember when Magneto killed Red Skull?
>>
>>93259340
gb2reddit
>>
>>93259390

This picture caused such a shitstorm on tumblr
>>
>>93262813
Why?
>>
>>93262813
How? Spill the beans
>>
>>93262935
>>93262967

They thought the artist was implying that Lois was a fucking retard because it took something like that to make her realize that Superman was Clark Kent, ignoring that it's just a jokey fun fun picture
>>
>>93259340
>Being enslaved by an alien warlord from another dimension for a month was pretty bad, but at least it wasn't 9/11! Now THAT was bad!
>>
File: 1369962783943.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369962783943.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>Video Game Parodies

>Lol Mario uses Mushrooms as Drugs and hates his brother!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.