[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what earth is zoom a good guy and played by tim allen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: zoom_movie_image__1_.jpg (21KB, 211x350px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_movie_image__1_.jpg
21KB, 211x350px
and can the flash tv show get him for a one time gag?
>>
>>93258903
This would be great
>>
>>93258925
hunter teaching barry speed tricks and how to be better becomes more hilarious if you know about the tim allen movie.
>>
File: vcfff.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
vcfff.png
1MB, 1280x719px
Everyone knows that the only person who could play Reverse Flash is Dane Cook.
>>
>>93259041
I've never seen it.

What's the joke?
>>
>>93258903
plot twist: he turns out to be a amazing
what do?
>>
>>93260306
both zooms taught the new guy(s) the ropes/how to use their powers better. so hunter teaching barry isn't the first time zoom taught another superbeing.

evil zoom however has ulterior motives.
>>
Earth 3. Dr Dash. Goes back in time to try and improve the childhoods of supervillians to try and make them into good people.
>>
>>93260396
>Dr Dash
I love Earth 3 threads. Still a shame we never got a Dr Dash drawing to go with White Ray
>>
>>93260396
>Goes back in time to try and improve the childhoods of supervillians to try and make them into good people.
I want this. I want this to be a thing.
>>
can anyone remind me if this was a good movie?
>>
>>93260360
depends if CW can afford him for more episodes.
>>93260396
was he successful?
>>
>>93260564
Haha.
Absolutely no.
But it has Tim Allen so you know it's the enjoyable kind of awful.
>>
>>93260564
it was ok in my book.

not great but not THAT bad.

i like that they still operate on "just nuke em" to get powers.
>>
>>93258903
He has a lot of free time now that they spite-cancelled his show.
>>
>>93260737
how much does that affect his salary now?
>>
>>93260815
He has fuck you money, he'll be fine.
>>
>>93260835
more of if the CW can afford him (follow up to the what if he does a good job question) for multiple episodes.
>>
File: Episode 18- Versus Zoom.jpg (55KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 18- Versus Zoom.jpg
55KB, 477x539px
>>93258903
>>
>>93260365
that doesn't explain the joke at all. I mean why does watching the Tim Allen movie make it funny?
>>
>>93262272
He's just saying the movie and the show have similarities, mainly that both versions of Zoom are mentors to younger heroes.

It isn't funny. Just sort of a coincidence.
>>
>>93259890
IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
>>93260564
it has a great soundtrack
>>
>>93258903
I earnestly didn't know Tim Allen was still getting regular work, good on him for sticking around after the 90s
>>
>>93261784
KINO
>>
>>93258903
Fuck Tim Allen, he's a murderer
>>
>>93265313
wait, what? that's new.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.