[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ducktales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 133

File: Scrooge's Spite.png (675KB, 718x507px) Image search: [Google]
Scrooge's Spite.png
675KB, 718x507px
>tfw you thought you were finally free of stress and responsibility only for your family to pull you back into mortal peril

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURi91Eb6I8

Why can't they let Donald rest?
>>
>>93257586
A Donald at rest must always be acted upon by an outside force. One of Newton's more obscure laws.
>>
>>93257586
donald's life is pretty much suffering
>>
>>93257586
I hope Gladstone appears
>>
>>93258444
Try to keep up, man.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/08/ducktales-exclusive-characters-cast/
>>
>>93258444

He will, they already showed his character design.
>>
File: theend.jpg (71KB, 919x325px) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
71KB, 919x325px
Remember that time that Donald accidentally seduced Magica while she was posing as Daisy?

http://duckcomicsrevue.blogspot.com/2010/02/date-with-munchkin.html

That was weird.
>>
>>93258638

Yikes, she likes the nephews don't she? First Gladstone and then Donald.
>>
so is scrooge the boy's uncle or donald's
>>
>>93258931
Donald's uncle, the triplets' great-uncle.
>>
File: brea.png (588KB, 962x518px) Image search: [Google]
brea.png
588KB, 962x518px
daddy likes what he sees
>>
>>93258931
It was Scrooge's sister that's Donald's mom, making him Donald's uncle and then the boys great-uncle.
>>
>>93258931
Both, he's like Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventure.
>>
>>93258994
BUILT TO QUACK
>>
>>93258994
For real? I was already down with all that chub, but imagine climbing that mountain.
>>
File: duck sex incoming.jpg (33KB, 372x163px) Image search: [Google]
duck sex incoming.jpg
33KB, 372x163px
>>93258794
>That time she tried a love potion scheme and it went haywire
>>
Oh, and Lin-Manuel Miranda is in it too, that's nice.
Disney is pouring too much effort into this for it to not have a second season already being written.
>>
>>93258994
Same, that's a very nice smear
>>
>>93259261
Who? And a2nd season is already confimed
>>
>>93259057
quack don't crack
>>
>>93259317
Writer and lead role of Hamilton.
Also going to be in the Mary Poppins sequel coming out.
Give this a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEC8pQ6NJQw
>>
File: 1497537030143.jpg (311KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1497537030143.jpg
311KB, 1280x1575px
>>93258994
>Grammy, I've thought a lot about it and if we can't get the antidote in time and it comes down to it, I... well, I want you to be the one to kill me.
>Don't talk like that Webby, we're gonna find...
>PROMISE ME, Grammy!
>Okay.
> Promise?
>Yes, I promise.
>Super-swear?
>YES, Webby.
>Hey, Grammy?
>Yeah?
>How would you do it?
>You're asleep, quick jerk of the neck, never feel a thing.
>You've thought about this.
>Yes, I have.
>>
>>93257586
Which tale is this?
>>
>>93259457
I think it's a pony tail.
>>
>>93259416
>Writer and lead role of Hamilton.
what?
and how can mary poppins get a sequel he just died in gotg
>>
>>93259060
>chub
nah that ain't chub, that's pure muscle baby
>>
>>93259857

Thanks, but Is that really the name? I can't find it.

I'm curious how Scrooge reacted.
>>
This show will not end well, at least the old show tried.

I can already see the reviews.

>If Walt Disney could see "DuckTales," his reaction would eclipse Donald Duck's most violent tantrums. Disney demanded--and got--better work from his artists in 1934, when Donald made his debut in "The Wise Little Hen."

>It's not that "DuckTales"--premiering at 8 p.m. Monday on Disney XD--is the worst cartoon series ever made, or even the worst of this season. After stinkers like "The Loud House," it's not even a runner-up.

>It is a hugely disappointing series because viewers could legitimately approach it with the highest expectations. No one looks for top-quality animation or original stories on "Teen Titans Go."

>But a program bearing the Disney imprimatur and featuring Donald Duck implies a certain standard of excellence. The Disney reputation was built on the unsurpassed animation of these characters, and "DuckTales" falls far short of that standard.

>The reason is that, for the second time, a foreign studio South Korean based Sugarcube has done classic Disney characters (the first being Canadian Mercury Filmworks)--Donald and his three nephews--in stiff, flat Cal-Arts style flash animation. The idea is sacrilegious as seen with Mercury Filmwork's Mickey Mouse shorts.

>When the Disney studio first began producing animation in the Cal-Arts style in 2007, many animation fans regarded it as the betrayal of a tradition. There were angry mutterings that the new management team was planning to subdivide the Magic Kingdom into condos.

>The passable quality of the studio's first Cal-Arts programs, "Phineas and Ferb" and "Gravity Falls," defused much of that anger.

>Speaking of Korea, although vastly inferior to traditional Disney animation, "Darkwing Duck" featured some of the best work done in Korea by Hanho Heung-Up & Sunwoo.
>>
>>93260065
I meant the previous version of the character.
>>
>>93259456
I imagine Admiral Grimitz would take General Treister's role in these.
>>
>>93260287
well I think we found who stole all the MMR vaccine.
>>
>>93260287

This is pretty disappointing bait for the amount of effort it likely took you to write it.
>>
>>93260287

>But "Star and The Forces Of Evil" was a new, self-contained universe: Viewers had never seen Star or Marco and accepted their Cal-Arts style but Donald Duck is one of the most famous cartoon characters in the world, with a walk as distinctive as Charlie Chaplin's.

>Unlike the stiff, Tumblr figures of the other channels, which are intended to look bad when they're doing anything, Donald was designed to be construction. His body is constructed out of rounded forms that seem to flow from drawing to drawing. The Disney animators made every movement demonstrate his unique, volatile personality, from the swing of his arms in a temper tantrum to the shimmy of his plump rear end when he walked.

Although the medium is extremely popular on the other networks, no tradition of full character animation exists there. The Korean & Canadian studios grind out dozens of features and TV shows for the other networks but the animation itself is extremely flat: Some programs use as few as four drawings per 5 second of screen time, where traditional Disney animation requires 24 per 1 second.

>It is cheaper for American studios to ship the work out than to pay union wages here, but the Vice President of Disney Television Animation and "DuckTales'" associate producer insisted that cost was not the determining factor in the decision to make "DuckTales" in Korea. (At $10,000 per episode at best, the budget for "DuckTales" is unbearable.)
>>
File: here's your (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
here's your (You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>93260287
>>93260430
That must've taken you quite some time to write, here are some (You)s for the effort
>>
File: fishingpole.png (9KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
fishingpole.png
9KB, 500x501px
>>93260287
>>93260430
here's a (You) for your effort(or rather lack thereof)
>>
>>93260430
>"When we started in 1989, the Korean staff were getting payed less then $90 a month; it's now at $96 a day at least, so our costs went up alot just through shifts in the years," said Webster. "It is not cheaper for us to do it over there. But they have a talent pool of draftsmen that we don't. We have some talented artists over here, but nowhere near enough to handle the massive amounts of footage we need. And the work ethic in Korea is abysmal: They all work 7 day weeks, and probably at least 16-hour days. All of them work all night. I've gone into the studio in the morning and seen almost everyone sleeping under their desks--it's sicking." "I asked them "Why did you not go home?" and they say "We can't afforded one, let along mustard up the rent money every month so we live in the studio", they have showers because of this and a kitchen but they have to bring their own food to cook."

>"It was even up to the point that I asked the Korean staff "Why can't you sleep on a mattress", they replied "Only the president can afford a mattress and he is the only person here that has a house to live and sleep in."

>Initially, "DuckTales" was supposed to be based on an extremely popular 80s cartoon which is loosely based on a series of comic books by Carl Barks. A former animation story man, Barks took over "Walt Disney's Comics and Stories" during the '40s and transformed Donald Duck into a caricature of a middle-class family man--and a reluctant hero. Fantastic adventures interrupted Donald's attempts to cope with the mundane problems of daily life in suburbia.
>>
File: 1497651094560.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497651094560.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>93258994
What went so right?
>>
>>93260596
>The Ducks and their nephews met Gu, the Abominable Snowman, while searching for the crown of Genghis Kahn in the Himalayas, fought a gigantic jellyfish for possession of the fabulous Candy-Striped Ruby in the South Pacific and discovered a lost Mayan city in Yucatan. To the Baby Boomers who grew up reading these comics, Barks' Duckburg was as familiar as their hometown, yet as exotic as anything in "The Arabian Nights."

>The moving force behind these adventures was Barks' most famous creation: Donald's uncle, Scrooge McDuck, the world's richest duck, whose fortune comprised "five cubic acres of money." The old skinflint used Donald, Huey, Dewey and Louie as a source of cheap labor in his schemes to get even richer.

>Barks also created the familiar characters of Gladstone Gander, Donald's obnoxiously lucky cousin; Gyro Gearloose, a feather-brained inventor; the evil sorceress, Magica De Spell and the Beagle Boys, a gang of incompetent, identical thugs. "DuckTales" brings the entire cast to the screen, with some additions and more than a few changes.

>"Barks was never consulted," the crew said because he is now dead, "although the show was initially based on the concept of doing Scrooge McDuck and the nephews. We discovered that a lot of stuff that made wonderful comics wouldn't translate into the Korea or into Cal-Arts, so we started editing characters and other things to contemporize the show. As we did that, the stories got further and further away from the comics, although a few episodes are lifted right out of them."
>>
Is this an actual display of autism happening right now?
>>
>>93260660
I think it's over
>>
>>93260639
She hasn't spoken yet as far as I know, but I keep hearing a Russian accent when I see the picture.
Odd thing is, it isn't saying anything either.
>>
>>93260639
I'd say this post by Frank Angones sums things up pretty well;

https://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/161910417311/so-is-mrs-beakly-as-swole-as-the-glimpses-weve#notes
>>
>>93260648
>The biggest change is the frequent use of Donald: He's was in the Navy in the original series, but his role has been reduced to fuller. Huey, Dewey and Louie now play under the semi-watchful eye of their nanny, Mrs. Beakley, who's so plump she looks like a duck-billed pillow. She brings her tag-along daughter, Webbigail--a sort of composite of Daisy's old nieces, April, May and June--into the McDuck household.

>This version of Uncle Scrooge is considerably more generous and kindly than he was in the 80s show. In the "Donald's Birthday" episode, he casually gives his nephews a birthday to remember: The idea of giving away that much cash would have put the real Scrooge a diabetic coma.

>Although the staff said that McDuck "wouldn't be a very endearing character if all the depth he had was an interest in money," Barks' Scrooge was only interested in money. Readers happily followed his adventures for decades.

>Everyone involved in the project stresses the originality of "DuckTales," but the situations, the timing, the animation and many of the lines all seem very familiar. The Cal-Arts cartoon has been a standard of children's programming since "Dexter's Laboratory" (1996) and "The Powerpuff Girls" (1999). Some of DuckTales' episodes is curiously reminiscent of Gravity Falls. You see familiar "scary" monsters moaning in familiar voices; the same chases with the villains falling into barrels.
>>
File: Magica-Gladstone.jpg (265KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
Magica-Gladstone.jpg
265KB, 1000x782px
>>93258794
>>
File: whatever duck.jpg (96KB, 449x447px) Image search: [Google]
whatever duck.jpg
96KB, 449x447px
>>93260759
>but his role has been reduced to fuller

Don't you mean filler dumbnut?
>>
>Someone is actually greentexting a multiple-part fake review of a show that is not actually out

>>93260710
Clearly not!
>>
>>93260596
>>93260648
>>93260759
this is the saddest thing I've ever seen on /co/, and I was present for the AnonTalk and Berryboy fiascoes
>>
>>93260759
>But please don't give "DuckTales" its chance. So far, the series has been exceptionally criticized by broadcasters and fans alike and will premiere in 150 markets covering 93% of the country. Disney hopes to make additional episodes after the initial episode count have been shown, and is already planning another syndicated series for fall of 2018.

>Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and the other Disney cartoon stars owe their popularity and longevity to the fact that they were so well animated they ceased to exist as drawings on the screen and emerged as clearly recognizable characters.

>By breaking with that tradition first in 2013 with "Mickey Mouse" and now in 2017 in "DuckTales," the new management at the Disney studio is not risking any more than a million it has invested in the series: At stake is a name that has been synonymous with the best in animation for 60 years.

>If we ignore this they will start realizing that they should not be doing this to Mickey, Donald and ect and will start giving them the construction, detail and lush movement that they deserve and that they're supposed to have as seen in Princess and The Frog (2009) and Winnie The Pooh (2011).

>Yes, we at "some website" know that Mickey and ect. did not show up in those movies, but you see what we are going with this.

And thats how the reviews will go.
>>
>>93260973
you are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity
>>
>>93260973

I think this was the most autistic thing I've seen on /co/ since that one asshole that kept on making threads to try and convince people that Calvin's parents(Calvin and Hobbes) were abusive.
>>
File: 1459715561238.gif (457KB, 180x166px) Image search: [Google]
1459715561238.gif
457KB, 180x166px
>>93260973
ebin
>>
File: duckversity.jpg (83KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
duckversity.jpg
83KB, 640x383px
>even in a show about ducks, there is no escape from the diversity train
>>
>>93260824
Pretty much.
>>93260883
But thats just how thing are right now; Disney is even sabotaging their CG unit by making CG films no one wants (Wreck it Ralph 2) just to bring back their hand drawn unit.
>>
>>93260814
>>93258794
It reminds me of that movie where one guy fucked the heroine's grandma, mom, and then her
>>
>>93260639
i dunno, was it really necessary to turn this kind elderly lady with small moments of badassery in to this buff drill mute sergeant lady?
>>
>>93260639
>yfw it's just a really, REALLY tight girdle
>>
>>93261420
nah see >>93260735 the swole is real
>>
>>93261032
>expecting any different from Disney

Mate they're probly fucking kids in skirts behind closed doors.
>>
>>93261374
Please stop pretending anybody liked Webby or Beakley in the original. It never happened, it never was a thing. They were loads and the only real negative things in the old series.
>>
>>93261474
i was just sayin', tho i can give you that about webby, certainly her new version will be interesting.
>>
File: Robert Frank.png (342KB, 494x432px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Frank.png
342KB, 494x432px
>>93261444
>Mrs. Beakly's voiced by this
>>
>>93260973
>And thats how the reviews will go.
Yeah, if some /co/ autist posing a 12 year made a letter to the editor of some freely distributed local paper that no one reads and decided to fill it with buzzwords and not muh ranting on the hopes that the Podunk Times will think that they're helping some ambitious 6th grader out with a school assignment.
>>
>>93261499
And I'm saying that Beakley in her old incarnation was shit (more importantly she was out of place. What is the point of having a no-fun-allowed upper class-type lady doing in a show about weekly dangerous adventures?) and, if they absolutely had to keep her around, this seems like a great choice for her character.
>>
>>93261623
No that originated from Charles Solomon, a animation historian and from the looks of it it's going to be a repeat of the last show except much worse.

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-09-20/entertainment/ca-9288_1_donald-duck
>>
friendly reminder that the opening was made by golden wolf and the actual show will have pretty shitty animation by comparison
>>
>>93261663
except your version ramps up the stupidity of that review by 20 fold
>>
>>93261840
No, it's repenting itself and this time people are not going to deal with it.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (24KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
24KB, 553x484px
>>93260883
>AnonTalk

Hello, fellow decade-plus 4chan user. It's nice to see someone else who knows why, exactly, the CAPTCHA exists.
>>
File: c7scQe-N_400x400.png (316KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
c7scQe-N_400x400.png
316KB, 400x400px
>>93260973
I didnt read any of that shit
>>
>>93262260
Well you better start now.
>>
>>93261241
I'm going to need more info about this movie.
>>
>>93262185
>Hello, fellow decade-plus 4chan user. It's nice to see someone else who knows why, exactly, the CAPTCHA exists.
yeah while I have issues with quite a few policies on this site(I feel the "no furry" clause in the global rules hasn't been needed in years for one), that is one that is definitely a good idea(heck I have no problem shelling out 20 bucks once a year to get a pass, as 4chan supplies so much entertainment that it's honestly a great deal)

technically it's under a decade for me being a user, I only regularly became a site visitor around 2008, but yup definitely have a lot of not so fond memories of the Anon-Talk spam, especially those images the Anon-Talk bot would post that would fuck up your computer if you downloaded them
>>
>>93261663
Oh, you mean some review written in completely different circumstances with actual fucking knowledge of what's going on that ultimately wasn't vindicated by time might be complete bullshit if you just try to play Mad Libs with it using random shit you heard off /co/?

I'm having trouble calling you retarded because an actually retarded child would be capable of just fucking watching cartoons and enjoying them for what they are. Someone that actually has Down Syndrome would almost automatically have a more valid opinion than you.
>>
>>93257586
Donald does get compensation in the form of Webby's apparent fondness for him.

>"Donald Duck is one of the most daring adventurers of all time!"
>>
>>93262303
Found it. It's called Runor Has It:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumor_Has_It_(film)
>>
>>93262373
No, the thing is that...

>Not the worst show of 1987, if anything it puts every other TV show that premiered that year to shame.
>The only thing that comes close to it is Mighty Mouse:The New Adventures and DuckTales still puts it to shame.

And this is repeating history, except that nothing about this "reboot" is good in any way and that people/normies are smart enough to avoid it.

>Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>93262332
I still maintain Moot should have just hired some goons and broken the legs of the faggots who ran the spam. Moot always WAS afraid to get his hands dirty, no wonder the Fappening broke his spirit.
>>
>>93261032
It's still a show about Ducks, it's probably not going to be treated as obnoxiously as, say, Marvel or something
>>
>>93259456
Grade-A GMILF
>>
Is that large amount of greentext the infamous autism of that TMS/Famicom guy?
>>
>>93259109
Not Magica, but her grandma (that want she married) cause this chaos.
>>
>>93263689
I remember that comic.
>>
>deletes my sketch of Webby not wearing a skirt (shes a duck)
>leaves 6 autistic posts of fake reviews.

Wow /co/ your mods are real cunts ay? I guess I wont be contributing to this board.
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
Why of all franchise does things related to Disney ducks get taken so seriously? I just want an enjoyable show about duck adventures and it looks like that's what's happening. Why is like everything related to this feel like it's something that must be complained about?
>>
>>93260973
>>93260759
>>93260648
>>93260596
>>93260430
>>93260287

Silly Anon, CartoonBrew is not an accurate representation of the general consensus when it coms to cartoon.

Nor an accurate representation of someone without his o her head up his/her own ass, either.
>>
Why are you guys responding to Famicom as if he's a human being? When this starts airing you're going to be seeing a lot more of that aspy kiddie fucker.
>>
>>93264682
I mean, I don't begrudge anon for liking something a lot. I've written walls of text gushing about shit I like. But Jesus fuck you'd think the sky was falling because goddamn DuckTales is using a different art style than a 1930's cartoon. He's pre-judged something he hasn't watched based on superficial bullshit and he's ruined for himself something he apparently would have liked had he not sperged out.
>>
>>93257586
Is it just me or is this barely animated?
>>
>>93259456
Requesting Beakley giving Brock's Murderflies speech to the Beagle Boys.
>>
>>93264682
Because it is a cultural titan. Duck comics get 250k sales/month in Germany, Cape comics only get around 150k on the domestic market. Duck comics have some of the best comics in existence, so people base thier expectations on them.
>>
File: 1490355637238.jpg (85KB, 540x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490355637238.jpg
85KB, 540x415px
>>93258994
>webby gets swole when puberty hits
>>
>>93264875
Sometimes, some bored anons are just bored attention whores.
>>
>>93260141
Don Rosa, 1999.
Escape from Forbidden Valley.

Burgerpublished in 2005, Uncle Scrooge #347 by Gemstone.

It's pretty dope.
>>
File: 18.jpg (576KB, 971x1396px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
576KB, 971x1396px
>>
>>93260759
>Barks' Scrooge was only interested in money
How to spot a casual 101
>>
>>93265294
neat. my attempts at phonescanlation were less than stellar.

I would have dug out a scanner but the previous issue that contains the first half is mysteriously m.i.a. so I didn't. end of blog. like and subscribe.
>>
>>93257586
>0:21
what the fuck are those facial expressions?
>>
>>93258638
Did she rape him?
>>
File: Life of PKNA.jpg (196KB, 736x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Life of PKNA.jpg
196KB, 736x1100px
How much agony can one duck take?
>>
>>93265730
It's called mixed emotions you gigantic faggot, Jewwey is happy for having some money, but at the same time angry that the giant monster made him run with less than a fraction of the proffits he could have had.
Thats also foreshadowing for him becoming the next uncle scrooge in the future. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if he was litereally scrooge in an episode where they go to the future, of scrooge was literally him, if they go to the past.
Bottom line is, you arer retarded and know nothing of animation or storytelling.
Get some education.

>>93258994
>>93259456
Can't wait for the massive wave porn that is comming our way
>>
>>93260639

You know, Mrs Beakley as a bodyguard isn't a bad idea if done right.
>>
>>93260639
Is she asian now?
>>
>>93265791
a lot.
>>
File: Donald Duck - Mall Cop.png (2MB, 979x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Duck - Mall Cop.png
2MB, 979x1507px
>the boys will never meet their Aunty Tempest

Shame. Then again, she might have been a bad influence on them.
>>
File: image2.png (316KB, 652x506px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
316KB, 652x506px
>>93257586
I really like the new intro a lot
Wonder how it would be with the original music though
>>
>>93266701
I'm just here wondering how the racist version would sound as the new intro
>>
>>93266701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pdkT6ZrtQ
>>
>>93266580
>hate the owners of the building
>make a janitor do extra work
>>
>>93266580
They already translated PK2?
>>
>>93266740
This is even better
But now anon here >>93266730 gave me another question that needs an answer
>>
File: 14.jpg (557KB, 1347x2012px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
557KB, 1347x2012px
>>93266784
Yes.

http://duckavenger.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html
>>
>>93263667
No, if it was him he would of shoved in anime instead of cartoons that are actually airing in the west.
>>
>>93264827
He is not a kiddie fucker, he likes adult women as seen here.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/158454518/#q158454518
>>
File: 1 You.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1 You.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>93260287
>>93260430
>>93260596
>>93260648
>>93260759
>>93260973
>Critics attacking Disney
>Ever
>>
>>93264794
>LA Times
>Not Cartoon Brew.

Also Jerry Beck left Cartoon Brew years ago and now runs 2 sites called Cartoon Research and Animation Scoop, thats the accurate representation of the general consensus when it comes to cartoon.

http://cartoonresearch.com/index.php/category/animation-history/ (site's main page layout is busted for the time being)
http://www.animationscoop.com/
>>
>>93266915
Uhhh....

http://articles.latimes.com/1987-09-20/entertainment/ca-9288_1_donald-duck
>>
>>93260287
Am I crazy or is bitching at Disney for using "the Cal-Arts style" the most retarded thing imaginable considering CA has always been their baby and #1 recruitment center?
>>
>>93267055
No this is how normies think.

>But "Star and The Forces Of Evil" was a new, self-contained universe: Viewers had never seen Star or Marco and accepted their Cal-Arts style but Donald Duck is one of the most famous cartoon characters in the world, with a walk as distinctive as Charlie Chaplin's.
>>
>>93264682
>why are people on an imageboard filled with bitter jaded outcast so bitter and jaded?
>>
>>93265294
>chases off the moth
>then it comes back
>then he's using it like a pillow in the morning
CUTE
>>
>>93265791
>superhero by night, wageslave by day, adventurer/secret agent/men in black on weekends
>nephews don't respect him
>rich uncle sends on dangerous missions while paying minimum wage at best
>gf is a bitch who cheats him with his rich cousin
>neighbor is an asshole who starts shit with him as often as he can

Donald had a hard life.
>>
>>93267194
he also works a secret agent for TWO different organisations
>>
>>93267287
depending from the continuity.
>>
>>93267194
There was a completely fan-made comic about him witnessing Daisy sucking on Gladstone's cock after a very shitty day and finally losing it.
He kills them, then Scrooge, then is put into the ward.
>>
>>93267363
>fan-made
Isnt that a relief?
>>
>>93264682
I'd guess because the duck line has set the bar pretty high and consistently compared to everything else Disney.

Non duck toons are either 1 shots, fall off into the vault, or were meh to begin with.
>>
>>93267363
>implying a ward can hold him
He'd be a force of nature, the only reason why I don't think it's a good is because that would be a stupid origin story for Donald as a villian
>>
>>93265198
>webby gets swole when puberty hits
She'll probably be that way before that if her grandmother has any say in it
>>
File: tumblr_orlgfeKNel1rdlfnuo2_1280.png (384KB, 560x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orlgfeKNel1rdlfnuo2_1280.png
384KB, 560x741px
Oh boy Moringmark's on the DT train

http://moringmark.tumblr.com/post/161854250343
>>
>>93266701
Eh. OG was better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pdkT6ZrtQ
>>
File: 2-tc2uw0ru1y.jpg (499KB, 1090x1580px) Image search: [Google]
2-tc2uw0ru1y.jpg
499KB, 1090x1580px
>>93267363
I think I know that comic, are you thinking of this one?
The final page takes place after he's been let out of the ward and he's trying to live a normal life again, though.
>>
>>93260814
Magica would be too frustrated by Gladstone's lack of personal ambition for it to work out. Nice fanart, though.
>>93262473
If I wanted to read some moron repeat the same damn bullshit after being proven wrong time and time again, I'd go to /pol/.
>>93266701
>>93266740
I'd have preferred the Suburban Legends cover, but that's just me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAD87VeP_Ok
>>93267193
Rosa's attention to detail still astonishes me.
>>
>>93267332
PK, DoubleDuck and the PIA stories are in the same continuity as stated in TimeCrime
>>
>>93267654
>Magica would be too frustrated by Gladstone's lack of personal ambition for it to work out. Nice fanart, though.
there is an Italian story where Magica, in disguise, ends up warming for Gladstone.
Who, in Italian comics, is not as much as a bastard unless involves taking Daisy from Donald. Donald and Gladstone even manage to have nice small-time adventures together, usually because of Fethry
>>
>>93262515
Some Finnish anons actually went to Kimmo's apartment.
>>
>>93267363
>He kills them, then Scrooge,

Donald would not survive the attempt.
>>
File: Spider Ducks.jpg (83KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Ducks.jpg
83KB, 281x400px
>>93267194
It's kind of sad that if he had been born in Scrooge's time, there would have been enough wilderness and untapped opportunities that a Duck of his (occasional) drive and grit could have made a fortune. As it is, he's just protecting a world he doesn't really belong in.

Also, thanks to those Donald & Della comics, I don't feel too bad about how his nephews torment him now. Karma Kwack, man.
>>
>>93267878
If it was the young Scrooge he wouldn't, against the old one his rage should be enough to turn the odds in his favor.
>>
>>93267654
>I'd have preferred the Suburban Legends cover, but that's just me
I mean, you'd have to edit the song for it to fit otherwise it doesn't work. I tried my best, sorry tripfag.
>>
>>93267878
>>93267937
>donald goes insane
>he doesn't kill scrooge and retreats
>realizes he lacks the resources to take him down
>forms a rival empire of crime after killing villians while also encroaching on Scrooge's businesses
>scrooge has to deal with Donald's attempts on his life and his attempts to destroy his wealth
>>
All these people talking about the comics and the cartoons...
And I'm just here wondering if the reboot could mean a new Ducktales videogame
>inb4 >modern Capcom
>they'll sell Webby as DLC
Doesn't even have to be Capcom it's not like they own 2D platformers
>>
>>93267527
I would approve of this happening.
>>
>>93267932
What is this? A comic for Dutch ants?
>>
[muffled macintosh plus in the distance]
>>
>>93267654
>>93268010
Anon delivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGLQ2iqg2rA
>>
>>93267932
Post more Donald and Della. This is adorable.
>>
>>93267606
That's it. I didn't want to spoil it all.
>>93267790
>Fethry
We NEED him. If there are other itafags lurking here, post some one-shot stuff made by Faccini. We must share him with the world. He's too much for just one country.
>>
>>93267937
a broken Donald would go Full Diabolik going for having his enemies go crazy or being murdered after ruining their life with fear
>>
>>93268491
Holy shit you did this yourself? Good job anon, you're a real human bean
>>
>>93268116
>Quackshot remake never
>>
>>93268491
>dat synch-up
You did good, Anon.

You did good.
>>
>>93265745
You've got it backwards. Ducks have 12 + cocks for raping. Don't worry, though. Magica has a labrynth vagina so she didn't get pregnant!
>>
>>93268530
Anon, you're on an Anglo board. They don't have an equivalent to Diabolik, other than Batman.
>>
File: 709.png (1MB, 1024x1376px) Image search: [Google]
709.png
1MB, 1024x1376px
>>93262375
I wonder if she'd have a joygasm (two idols for the price of one!) or enter a shame spiral (I was his number 1 fan and I never knew!) if she ever found out about Donald's secret lives.
>>
Wow Mrs Beakley is kind of hot now
>>
File: tumblr_oou2lnHoMe1vouzb7o5_400.jpg (88KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oou2lnHoMe1vouzb7o5_400.jpg
88KB, 283x400px
>>93268279
If you can find bigger stands, then post away.

>>93268495
Sure thing. More here:

https://i-reblog-stuff.tumblr.com/post/159878120516/there-she-is-i-love-the-fact-that-dellas-with
>>
File: The Skull Man Manga.jpg (83KB, 521x813px) Image search: [Google]
The Skull Man Manga.jpg
83KB, 521x813px
>>93268042
Yessssssss.
>>
File: DellaDonald.jpg (52KB, 279x400px) Image search: [Google]
DellaDonald.jpg
52KB, 279x400px
>>93268741
Probably both, honestly.

>>93268781
I like this one.
>>
File: Dickie future vision.jpg (567KB, 1984x944px) Image search: [Google]
Dickie future vision.jpg
567KB, 1984x944px
I wonder if Dickie Duck will show up at some point in this show?
>>
>>93259896
He's playing Fenton, Gizmoduck.
>>
>>93261032
Upper East Wall Street baby poser.

His duck character is darker than he is.
>>
>>93268919
Some obscure character from an Italo-Duck comic? Unlikely.
>>
>>93259416
>>93259896
>>93268939
Yuh-oh.
>>
>>93257586

Hoping we get some of the Duck family tree in the new series
>>
>>93269066
>>
File: tumblr_oou2lnHoMe1vouzb7o9_400.jpg (59KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oou2lnHoMe1vouzb7o9_400.jpg
59KB, 276x400px
>>93269066
>spectacles

Time flies. Often into one's eyes.
>>
>>93269092
>>
>>93257586
Will the reboot add any LGBT characters?
>>
File: fethry dickie.jpg (46KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
fethry dickie.jpg
46KB, 640x371px
>>93269027
Dickie isn't all that obscure though, she had her own comic in Brazil and has gotten quite a lot of appearances lately.
>>
>>93269128

Screw it, might as well finish the chapter.
>>
>>93269189
>>
>>93269209
>>
>>93269154
Just tag Gladstone Gander for the spot as his sexuality is inconsequential.
>>
>>93269230
>>
>>93269232
Why would it be inconsequential?
>>
>>93269250
>>
>>93269270
>>
>>93267794

Didn't that guy end up getting nailed for CP too?
>>
>>93269293
>>
>>93268919
originally the joke was about Digital terrestrial television but I guess it would be impossible to understand for not-European(and, especially. not-Italians)
>>
File: pk_cronaca_ritorno_05.jpg (94KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
pk_cronaca_ritorno_05.jpg
94KB, 336x450px
>>93267194
He's also some kind of living-breathing angry woman magnet.
>>
>>93269295
I he did I don't recall it.
>>
>>93269312
>>
>>93269335
>>
>>93269355
>>
>>93269164
IIRC Brazilian Dickie is quite different from Italian Dicky.
>>
>>93269375

And Fin.
>>
File: Dickie Duck.png (147KB, 323x605px) Image search: [Google]
Dickie Duck.png
147KB, 323x605px
>>93268919
I'd hope so, but I won't put money on it.
>>
>>93269404
Well that would just lead to questions about who her parents are. And if Scrooge is the father of said parent ie Goldie's kid.
>>
>>93269404
>>93268919
Who dis? Quick rundown please.
>>
File: goldieogilt.jpg (130KB, 546x1018px) Image search: [Google]
goldieogilt.jpg
130KB, 546x1018px
>>93257586
>Goldie O’Gilt (Allison Janney)
>Returning as Scrooge’s longtime paramour is Goldie O’Gilt, a fellow adventurer who has a curious relationship with old McDuck. “In our adaptation, Scrooge is more of an adventure junkie than a gold addict, so we kept saying, ‘Well, if Scrooge is like Batman, then Goldie should be like Catwoman,’” says Angones. “She’s equally adventurous, every bit Scrooge’s equal, and he hates and loves that. They have this amazingly contentious relationship that’s been going on ages and ages, spanning back to the Gold Rush days.”
Interdasting...
>>
>>93269466
Granddaughter of Goldie. She works at Duckburg paper run by Scrooge's brother, least in some comics.
>>
>>93269485
Should we expect her and Scrooge having sex on the roof of buildings?
>>
>>93269293
Teddy Fucking Roosevelt shows up to attack Scrooge and he and all the forces of the United States Navy is still "almost" a match for Scrooge.

Scrooge could beat fucking Broly.
>>
>>93269596
If Dickie shows up then we can assume they had some action in the Yukon.
>>
File: robin evidence.jpg (96KB, 736x468px) Image search: [Google]
robin evidence.jpg
96KB, 736x468px
>>93269596
>HUEY... GO... ROUND UP SOME EVIDENCE!
>>
>>93269485
>Brigitta McBridge hair
fucking why
>>
>>93269597

You don't fuck with McDuck.
>>
>>93269880
>>
>>93269904
>>
>>93269880
>>93269904
>>93269933
What a fucking badass.
>>
>>93269933
And this is why Scrooge is the King of the goddamn Klondike.

I wish I my copies of the full life and times on this computer. I love this scene, but he's got other badass ones in there that no one ever posts -- like the great Anaconda Copper Mine fight, or the first time he met Glomgold.
>>
File: metalfatigue.jpg (82KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
metalfatigue.jpg
82KB, 450x316px
>>93269904
>>93270070
memes
>>
>>93269466
Dickie Duck(in Italian: Paperetta Yé-Yé).
Goldie's niece or granddaughter("Nipote" is the Italian word for both)

Goldie asked Scrooge to keep an eye for her once she got out the college.
She was the stereotypical rebellious teenager in the 70s(only lacking drugs and poly-amorous relationships)

She's currently portrayed as a socially-conscientious young adult, often working for Gideon McDuck's newspaper together with Fethry
>>
>>93269752
the hairstyle is different from Brigitta
>>
File: Skin of a killer.jpg (143KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Skin of a killer.jpg
143KB, 600x448px
>>93268919
>>
>>93267737
yes, but DD is in the same continuity with PKNA (now PK New Era) universe, not Paperinik classic version that is set in the ''main'' universe.
>>
>>93270293
It's always bugged me in duck comics when the beak folds back so far like that. When the bottom "lip" is pointing behind them basically.
>>
>>93267527
>by the end of the series webby gets so swole she is wider than she is tall
>>
>>93268919
>>93270293
which story are these from?
>>
>>93258478
Goldie looks cool. Glad they're keeping the Gold Rush.

Glimgold is going to MAKE DUCKBERG HREAY AGAIN, HE WILL BUILD A WALL AND THE MICE WILL PAY FOR IT

Mark Beaks should've been Rockerduck.
>>
>>93271061
Rockerduck's in the show as well, I hear.
>>
>>93270332
there is no "Main" universe in Italian comics.

And PKNA is the direct evolution of classic Paperinik, with TimeCrime beinding back to that in the finale.
>>
>>93270927
Italy (when in doubt about Disney comics, "Italy" is a statistically safe choice)
>>
File: Quacklight-000.jpg (1MB, 2300x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Quacklight-000.jpg
1MB, 2300x3056px
>>93270927
Quacklight - Bewitching Vampires in Duckburg.

It's from Italy.
>>
>>93269485
>Gold Rush Days

What year is it? Did they still meet in the Yukon? Are they both over a hundred years old?
>>
File: alss16.jpg (225KB, 926x668px) Image search: [Google]
alss16.jpg
225KB, 926x668px
>>93269485
quite a redesign
>>
File: 1443459417966.gif (71KB, 665x501px) Image search: [Google]
1443459417966.gif
71KB, 665x501px
>>93271564
they are only alive in the ageless disney universe
>>
File: a.png (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1MB, 6000x6000px
1/4
>>
File: b.png (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
1MB, 6000x6000px
>>93272170
2/4
>>
File: c.png (983KB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
983KB, 6000x6000px
>>93272208
3/4
>>
File: d with text.png (1MB, 6000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
d with text.png
1MB, 6000x6000px
>>93272244
4/4

If any of my friends see me on here...I'm sorry.
>>
The delegates, Donald!
>>
Since everyone's posting alternate DuckTales intros, may as well post the GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40
>>
>>93272328

I knew this one was coming.
>>
File: scrooge.png (2MB, 1103x796px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge.png
2MB, 1103x796px
If I could get one comic adapted, I'd pick Dream of a Lifetime in a heartbeat. It would deliver us a lot of Scrooge backstory in one episode with some comedy sprinkled in.
>>
>>93272596
Yes. Dream of a Lifetime is excellent, and works as an amazing summary of Scrooge's life.

Plus Inception jokes.
>>
>>93272170
>>93272208
>>93272244
>>93272269
What is this, strip poker game?
>>
>>93272314
Scrooge would never be president, do you know how much power he'd give up?
>>
File: meme.png (183KB, 1074x810px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
183KB, 1074x810px
>>93272655
It can be whatever you want it to be~ The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>93272682
But could he take down Superman?
>>
>>93257586

Is that fucking Ludo in the villain line up?
>>
>>93265868
Well, they are Peking ducks...
>>
>>93258994
So is Beakley going to double as Scrooge's bodyguard or something?
>>
>>93260639
Anabole steriods
>>
File: 001.jpg (818KB, 1200x1718px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
818KB, 1200x1718px
>>93272634
>Dream of a Lifetime is excellent
true
>>
>>93268886
that remind me of some old Gaston La Gouffe/Guust Flater comics.
>>
File: StarVSTFOE Dennis.png (1017KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
StarVSTFOE Dennis.png
1017KB, 1920x1080px
>>93273176
I think it's more the handsome twinbrother of Dennis
>>
>>93270266
There's Scrooge's butler from the comics, what's his name in English? I never watched Ducktales as a kid, so I was very confused he had a different butler than this guy.
>>
>>93274332
I'm pretty sure it's Quackmore - I know, because I had to look up his name for a scanlation I did of a Topolino story
>>
>>93271205
>>93271229
>>93271297
as somebody from Austria stuck reading the German LTB, I always wonder how many of Italian stories I actually miss because they don't translate them
Like I'll buy another side book from LTB dedicated to Paperinik just because one of the stories in it are published in German for the first time in that book, while the rest of the stories are just taken from earlier translated ones
>>
>>93274332
no clue.
these italian comics never made it into our main duck magazine
>>
>>93274368
>>93274389
I see. Weird that he doesn't exist in the states at all. He's a great character, he even has his own stories sometimes, often about trying to balance a personal life with his demanding job. There was a really cute comic about him looking for a hobby.

It's incredible how many amazing duck stories you've missed out on in the murica.
>>
>>93274368
Hang on, Quackmore is Donald's dad's name.
>>
>>93274694

Yep >>93269092
>>
>>93274694
Yeah, there's Quackmore Duck (who I think has only shown up in Life & Times) and there's Albert Quackmore. It's like Lee Majors and Bruce Lee, only with anthropomorphic animals
>>
File: 17_donaldduckweekblad_klein.png (919KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
17_donaldduckweekblad_klein.png
919KB, 800x1152px
>>93274546
>I see. Weird that he doesn't exist in the states at all.
not just the states. Northern Europe never had these stories in the main magazine either.
Never saw any of these characters or stories as a kid.

i only remember that Scrooge had a female secretary in our comics. Miss Quackfaster.. she had a different name in our country though
>>
>>93274864
At least in Finland they were pretty much pocket book exclusive.
>>
File: Ms. Beakley.png (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ms. Beakley.png
149KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>93274733
>>93274828
Ah, alright. Still, kinda silly that they used that name twice.

>>93274864
Oh her! I liked her a lot. I can't even remember her Polish name, I think the translators never stuck with one. Damn, I wish those characters could make it into the reboot, they deserve it. I doubt they will, though- they're from the universe where Scrooge lives at his money bin, not the Ducktales manor.

I'll be happy if at least Fethry is there.
>>
File: Flintheart Glomgold.png (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flintheart Glomgold.png
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>93274960
Is she gonna be /co/ waifu of the month?
>>
>>93274864
Apparently Quackfaster was created by Carl Barks, but she only showed up in a few of his stories.
>>93274981
>Still, kinda silly that they used that name twice.
Hey, what do you expect Disney to do - the bare minimum of research?
>>
>>93275005
I hope so. Beefy waifus are best waifus.
>>
File: Scrooge-Mrs_Featherby.jpg (37KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Scrooge-Mrs_Featherby.jpg
37KB, 576x432px
>>93274864

>>93274908
now you mention it.
I do remember seeing pockets with weirder duck stories as a kid. I guess that's where some of the italian stories ended up.

>>93274981
who knows. she was in the original ducktales so she might make it in the reboot too.
She was called Mrs. Featherby in ducktales though
>>
Fucking disgusting art style and depressing soft pastel colors.
>>
>>93275014
>Hey, what do you expect Disney to do - the bare minimum of research?
I guess when they were doing it, it was a bit harder -- there was no internet with fan-made wikis.
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/albert-quackmore/4005-15869/
If anybody's interested.

>>93275064
Oh, so she WAS in the original cartoon, that's cool. Chances are high that she'll reappear then, I suppose. Scrooge needs a secretary.
>>
File: 1497668931420.png (83KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
1497668931420.png
83KB, 251x243px
>>93272328
This boner is immoral...
>>
File: 706200-quackfaster1.png (115KB, 322x200px) Image search: [Google]
706200-quackfaster1.png
115KB, 322x200px
>>93275014
>Apparently Quackfaster was created by Carl Barks, but she only showed up in a few of his stories.

yeah. you're right.
funny enough. Miss Quackfaster and Magica De Spell both made their first appearance in the same comic. "The Midas Touch" by barks

>>93275117
>Chances are high that she'll reappear then, I suppose. Scrooge needs a secretary.
i think so too. a small role but still important to help scrooge run his business and keep things running when he's on adventures
>>
>>93275117
I was going to point out that INDUCKS has been going since 1994... but then I did some digging and Quackmore's first North American appearance was in Uncle Scrooge #266, back in 1992.

... Then I realised I had a scan of that issue, and he isn't actually named in it, so I guess it was just laziness on their part. Now part of me hopes that IDW will acknowledge it when they finally do stories written by American talent for the first time in decades.
>>
File: tumblr_oqm8gfBkHv1qgg9vko1_1280.jpg (360KB, 942x1096px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqm8gfBkHv1qgg9vko1_1280.jpg
360KB, 942x1096px
I remember people asking for more modmad comics on the other thread. I can't storytime at the moment, but you can find them all on her tumblr: http://modmad.tumblr.com/tagged/doodle-comic
>>
>>93275756
Ok enough already
>>
>>93275071
Voices are pretty bad too
>>
>>93274864
>>93274908

Sweden also has him in the pocket books.
>>
>>93265129
it's just you
>>
>>93269597
>>93269335

I like to think we never saw Teddy vs. Scrooge only because nothing would do it justice.

>Scrooge not giving a fuck taking on the US
>Teddy, equally giving any fucks, narration his own battle.
>>
>>93276634
>he never read The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut
They got into a wrestling match in an ancient temple while it was landsliding down a mountain. Scrooge won.
>>
File: 1490262455712.png (1MB, 5543x2492px) Image search: [Google]
1490262455712.png
1MB, 5543x2492px
>>93276634
>>
>>93260639
she's a man now
so, nothing
>>
>>93274960
I keep hearing Heavy when I look at her.
>>
>>93272655
Glomgold just starts getting naked during negotiations.
>>
>>93272682
Trump said the same thing for thirty years.
>>
>>93271564
I've heard that they have an explanation ready for this.
>>
File: GoldieReveal.jpg (53KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
GoldieReveal.jpg
53KB, 720x542px
>>93271606
Shares some notes from her Ducktales design. Just younger looking.
>>
>>93274986
Please.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWwSVOo5K_k
>>
>>93269209
Wait a second, Duckburg is on the West Coast?
>>
>>93277048
What kind of question is that? It's in Calisota.
>>
>>93274378
>I always wonder how many of Italian stories I actually miss because they don't translate them
We have a 200+ page WEEKLY with only new stories- it's been running since the 40s.
Do the math.

Just learn Italian and buy the Digital version, or import the physical version(I suggest the Digital Edition)
>>
>>93269230
>>93269250
Hortense forgot about Quackmore awfully quick.
>>
>>93269933

Dude, you barely escaped with your life and you're still threatening him?
>>
>>93277548
At that point they haven't even dated yet I think. Just met.
>>
Shit, Duck comics suddenly got a lot of talk. Where should I start reading? Besides Pk New adventures are there any other translated comics?
>>
>>93278170
>Where should I start reading?
Anywhere. With the exception of PK and a few others storylines, Disney comics are almost completely episodic.

...then you have Fantomius where it's revealed the Phantom of Notre-Duck doesn't look like Scrooge. It's a mask used by Fantomius's brother.
>>
So from the new series previews and trailers, I've heard people say that Huey, Louie, and Dewey are now basically Dipper Pines and 2 clones. How so?
>>
>>93278865
Huey uses the Woodchuck manual which has all the answers to everything and every situation, just like Dipper uses that book that gives hints and explanations to all the weird phenomena happening in Gravity Falls.
Also, I've read that some if not most of the writers working on DuckTales 2017 did work on Gravity Falls.
Plus, Webby 2017 uses a grappling hook, just like Mabel did.

Difference between Webby and Mabel is that Webby wants to go to adventures because she idolizes daring do-adventurers Scrooge McDuck and Donald Duck.

Huey 2017 (the red one) is the eldest with the book. Apparently, he's the smartest of the trio in the DuckTales 2017 version.
Dewey 2017 (the blue one) is just the middle child who wants to stand out, but has nothing special going on for him. Most pictures so far that I've seen is that he's however often shown together with Scrooge or Webby, so perhaps he'll be the most adventurous of the trio.
Louie 2017 (the green one) is the youngest, and according to his brothers is the evil triplet.
>>
>>93257586
Well, Donald is a sailor, a secret agent and a super hero in at least three continuities. Beat him.
>>
File: 1497748379340.png (246KB, 919x762px) Image search: [Google]
1497748379340.png
246KB, 919x762px
>>
>>93279491
Also, Donald was a elite commando paratrooper who fought in the pacific war and destroyed an entire Japanese airfield by himself.
Duck's got a long list of achievements.
>>
File: caballeros.jpg (480KB, 900x1259px) Image search: [Google]
caballeros.jpg
480KB, 900x1259px
i always liked how the caballeros appreciated donald the couple of times they showed up, hope they get a cameo in the series
>>
>>93280065
Rosa's Caballeros stories were fucking 10/10.
>>
>>93279638
Neat, sauce?
>>
>>93281102
http://sbsicecreamfreezer.tumblr.com/

Fair warning, it's NSFW as all get-out.
>>
>>93276734
And now he is regretting it
>>
File: 6Kbap3t.jpg (837KB, 1772x2204px) Image search: [Google]
6Kbap3t.jpg
837KB, 1772x2204px
>>
>>93278865
I doubt that all 3 will be basically Dipper, but I can see Huey being most similar to him.
>>
File: Magica.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Magica.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
It's gonna be real interesting to see what they do with Magica.

What with each take on her(Barksian, Ducktales, Italian) being rather different and all.
>>
>>93281187
Thanks
>>
>>93279187
>Also, I've read that some if not most of the writers working on DuckTales 2017 did work on Gravity Falls.
I'm not sure: The show runner worked on Teen Titans, transformers animated, and both Ben 10 UA and Omniverse, while it's head writer worked on Wander Over Yonder, and the only other writers I've heard of haven't worked in cartoons before (outside of being involved in the story of a single Star vs episode, and even then that was probably after they were hired for ducktales)
now two of the 3 directors DID work on Gravity Falls (the third one's from omniverse), and probably some of the storyboard artists (though I only know of Emmy Cicierega)
>>
File: file.png (303KB, 602x470px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
303KB, 602x470px
>>93257586
>>93282845
>the crab snapping his claws is in tune with the song
>>
>>93282933 here. After rewatching the first look, they might be a little too energetic to be like Dipper
>>
>>93258994
Ms. Beak-ROCK SAMPSON
>>
>>93269189
good stuff anon, great idea to finish the chapter.
>>
>>93261474
People didn't like Huey, Dewey, or Louie either. Hell, the only likable heroes were Launchpad and Scrooge.

The new versions of the nephews, Webby, and Beakley are STILL inferior to Scoorge, Launchpad, and now Donald. Shit, I might enjoy it more if all the adventures were just the three of them.
>>
>Glomgold is being played by LORD HATER.

Not gonna lie but that just might make the show for me.
>>
>>93286425
>Ms. Beak-ROCK SAMPSON
speaking of that we really need to get an artist to illustrate some of these modified Venture Brothers quotes;

https://pastebin.com/enM2vMVw
>>
>>93269485
I vaguely remember all this controversy because a Barks comic supposedly implied Scrooge and Goldie had violent and possibly nonconsentual sex. Did this controversy happen or am I imagining things?
>>
>>93287184
Why aren't the recent Venture Bros seasons as quotable?
>>
>>93275005
I'm in agreement with >>93275053 also not to often you get a GMILF FOTM
>>
File: hatesex.jpg (590KB, 1803x1292px) Image search: [Google]
hatesex.jpg
590KB, 1803x1292px
>>93287188
I don't know about Barks, but Rosa sure went there.
>>
>>93277675
The only reason scrooge didnt kill him is because of the contract and Slick isn't the smartest to begin with
>>
>>93289738
It certainly was wild, but I've never heard that it was deemed "unconsensual". They disguised it as a hatefuck because Scrooge is emotionally bottled up and in denial and Goldie was very much the same in her youth.
The only thing unconsensual about it is the fact that Scrooge forced Goldie to work on his claim.
>>
File: Miss_Paperett.png (73KB, 318x436px) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Paperett.png
73KB, 318x436px
>>93274864
>>93275014
and in Italy she get a ''lifting''
>>
>>93276942
It is such a great album
>>
File: letter.jpg (679KB, 948x2016px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
679KB, 948x2016px
>>93287188
I haven't heard allegations of nonconsensual sex, but the whole idea of kidnapping Goldie and forcing her to work in order to teach her a lesson does invite some speculation about what might've happened during the time they spent together. I remember seeing some people upset that Rosa's comic did have sex jokes (like the "between the legs" gag). Some duck fans complained that the tone deviated too much from standard duck books.

Also, when Rosa's career was at its beginning, a lot of people felt that his Robert Crumb-like drawing style and his writing stuck out and didn't fit in with all the other Disney works. Eventually the Wendigo comic and a little later the "Life and Times" series ended up winning a lot of fans for him, though.

When it comes to Goldie, this here is probably my favourite sequence involving her. I keep wondering where Scrooge's life would've headed if he'd had enough courage to read Goldie's letter.
>>
>>93290498
>I keep wondering where Scrooge's life would've headed if he'd had enough courage to read Goldie's letter.
same, will be interesting to see how different Scrooge's relationship with Goldie will be in the new series

I'll admit I'm a little conflicted, normally I'd be all over a Scrooge/Goldie ship having the possibility of becoming canon, but part of me is now kinda wanting a Scrooge/Beakley ship to happen instead thanks to the changes to
Mrs Beakley's character and design

>>93290257
what exactly do you mean by a "Lifting", do you just mean that she got a redesign, or was it a in-universe thing as well?
>>
>>93290637
is a joke, is just a big redesign and she is also more young (some theories say that she is the daughter of the original character).
>>
File: 142998606079.jpg (355KB, 1300x1006px) Image search: [Google]
142998606079.jpg
355KB, 1300x1006px
>>93270070
Scrooge don't fuck around, son.
>>
>>93289738

In Finnish translation Bean is saying that making up is not hanging offense in Langtry Texas. Of course that still implies stuff too, but original does that much much more.
>>
>>93274378
Not too many, really. They generally attempted to get all the material translated into every euro language that isn't Island French.

A couple of the experimental series were only published partially though, I think.
>>
>>93290680
>Quackfaster retires and is replaced by her daughter
>Scrooge doesn't notice until he notices someone is actually using his phony pension fund for pension payments
>>
>>93276716
It's the secret behind his fortune.
>>
>>93290257
Cute
>>
>>93291016
Are they willing to give him a good deal for getting naked or is folding up and accepting his demands their way to stop him from getting naked?
>>
>>93290680
basically, the Italians made a new design because why not and it stuck- I suspect it was at least in part because de facto forcing an old woman to work for pennies so late in her life else she cannot afford her pension was disliked and\or thought it would make little sense to Italian readers. We have social security, you know.
>>
>>93279187
>Huey uses the Woodchuck manual which has all the answers to everything and every situation
But isn't that from the original series?
>>
>>93286862
>People didn't like Huey, Dewey, or Louie either.
Are you confusing Ducktales for Quack Pack in that regard?

I mean, I wouldn't say they were beloved or anything but I don't think the show would be the same without them
>>
>>93257586
They better not take away magicas eastern european accent.
>>
>>93292721
>not wanting magica to have a sexy italian accent instead of sounding like an ukrainian mail order bride
>>
>>93292742
I liked her eastern european accent
>>
>>93292700
Of course. In fact, Huey, Dewey and Louie used the all-knowing Junior Woodchuck Guidebook decades before Gravity Falls even existed.
But the comparison is nowadays made between DuckTales 2017 and Gravity Falls, because the latter is a very recent cartoon, which causes people to wonder how close the DuckTales reboot will be to that other Disney show.
>>
>>93292700
It's actually older than that. I think it was created something like 20+ years before the Duck Tales cartoon

>>93292721
She's supposed to be slav? In the Italian comics she lives on the Vesuvius, the volcano that buried Pompeii
>>
>>93261474
>>93286862
You can ease up on the contrarianism dude.
>>
>>93292774
>You can ease up on the contrarianism dude.
Are you saying people liked Webby or Ms. Beakley? Cause that's just straight up not true. Nobody cared about them. They had no reason to exist other than to have some character little girls might watch the show for. Seriously, what is the point of having a meek little girl who doesn't like danger and a stuck-up old lady in a weekly action-adventure cartoon?
>>
>>93292801
I wouldn't go as far to call them loads and the other guy hating Huey, Dewey, and Louie is especially contrarianism.
>>
>>93260287
Decent post. I can imagine some of them will be posted for real.
>>
>>93292764
>She's supposed to be slav? In the Italian comics she lives on the Vesuvius, the volcano that buried Pompeii
She's always been Italian, specifically Neapolitan.
>>
>>93292824
>I wouldn't go as far to call them loads
Well, I would. I don't think they needed to exist.
>>
>>93292844
She was based off an italian actress, that doesn't necessarily mean she has to be italian too.
>>
>>93292844
Why give her an eastern Europe accent, than?
>>
>>93292889
Your average American can't tell Finnish accent from British accent and British accent from Greek accent.
>>
>>93290498
This fucking sequence man.

I know it scrooge and goldie could never happen in order for life and times to have the punch that it does but goddamn.
>>
>>93292881
I'm quite sure she was stated being Italian.
She has an Italian name (Magica=Magic, adjective, female declination) , partially Italian surname(De, it means "Of" and it's a common part in many Italian surnames), lives on Vesuvius...

>>93292889
They probably asked for an European accent voice actress and didn't bother to specify from WHERE.
>>
>>93292933
Her eastern european accent is pretty much embedded into the character, why change it now.
>>
>>93292889
Because June Foray can't do accents well and defaulted to Eastern European when playing Magica in the original Ducktales.
>>
>>93292945
Because it's not.

Also, as said before, Americans cannot into different accents, so switching it to an actual Neapolitan accent would bother nobody and be more true to the character.

Also Neapolitan accent is hot.
>>
>>93292971
We're talking about a reboot of the original ducktales cartoon, they don't need to change what we're already familar with. Look what they did with the newphews voices, you reallly want them to butcher up magicas voice also?
>>
>>93292971
>Americans cannot into different accents
This is the dumbest shit I've seen posted in some time
>>
>>93285166
Thats scorpion from barks paintings.
There are even more scenes that go with music.
>>
>>93293005
I've yet to meet an American who can discern a Milan accent from a Sicilian accent.
>>
>>93293092
You could say that about literally anyone who doesn't speak Italian, you silly goose.
>>
>>93293092
>Someone from [foreign country] is not completely familar with accents and dialets in [other foreign country].
What were the fucking odds of that.
>>
>>93293124
>>93293134
>Americans proving themselves retarded yet again

You probably couldn't tell a Scouser accent from a Yorkshire one either
>>
>>93293193
And why should I care about foreigners, don't you have refugees to be welcoming into your nation?
>>
>>93293193
I can, someone who doesn't speak English probably can't.

Also, I'm not even American. Lay off the persecution complex.
>>
>>93269485
That...is literally not Goldie.

But this retcon opens up the possibility of making her and Scrooge a canon pairing.
>>
>>93292881
You might as well say that Scrooge doesn't necessarily have to be Scottish. Sure, adaptations are allowed to re-imagine the backgrounds of the characters, but it would still be an odd change. Magica has always lived at Mt Vesuvius in Italy.

>>93293004
I don't mind voice changes that much. I would be okay with it if they ever changed even Donald's voice. I like Donald's comic counterpart but can't stand his unintelligible cartoon voice.
>>
>>93293268
Apparently, Goldie and Scrooge are a lot older than they look like.
Perhaps they found a fountain of youth or longevity in their adventures together.
>>
>>93293284
If this wasn't based off the original cartoon I wouldn't have a problem with new voices, but changing the voices is completely stupid when this is a reboot of the original cartoon.
>>
>>93292889
They thought that since it's a kid's cartoon directed at Americans, it doesn't matter what the accent is like as long as it's "European" and Magica's voice actress didn't bother learning any accent correctly and just went with a vague foreign euro accent that ended up sounding vaguely eastern european

Laziness, essentially

But if the reboot has bothered to hire an actual Scot for Scrooge, they might as well hire someone who can do a convincing Italian accent for Magica. There's no doubt she's supposed to be Italian
>>
>>93293124
>>93293134
I understand not knowing an accent is from a specific place.

But they are LITERALLY different languages, one should be able to discern they are different.

That said, I was talking specifically about "foreign accent in spoken English"
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>93280065
>those first two panels

See, this is why Scrooge keeps threatening to leave everything to Gladstone. If he threatened to leave his inheritance with Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Donald would just fuck off and spend the rest of his life having irreverent bachelor hobo adventures with his friends since he doesn't have to worry about the monetary future of his nephews anymore.
>>
>>93294136
> Donald would just fuck off and spend the rest of his life having irreverent bachelor hobo adventures with his friends

This needs to happen tho
>>
>>93288590
they haven't stuck around quite as long yet. though i mean those quotes spanned the first four seasons. i'm not worried. the show's still great.
>>
I wasn't enthusiastic about the artwork, but I forgot all about it once I heard Donald was going to be a world famous adventurer, and that he was respected enough that Webby was going to be introduced as a fangirl for him.

Guy gets a bum rap, and I'm glad he's finally getting the respect he deserves.
>>
>>93277545

Where can I get the digital versions? I must have somewhere loads of topolino books but it got too big through the years.
>>
>>93295590
www.abbonamentipanini.it/disney/topolino-digitale/

No idea if older issues are available digitally or where.
>>
>>93258478

just saw this, Im torn on Glomgold. I liked him better as a diamond mogul, getting rich off exploiting locals, something that was such a huge sin to Scrooge.
>>
>>93257586
CHIN-CHIN-CHIN-CHIN-CHIN-CHIN-CHIN
oh wait there is also a song, i can listen to it if i really focus
>>
>>93257586
man this feels right
I hope they stick with the adventure/villain of the week old timey comic structure with some villains and plots
Not having the ducks stay at school or the city/mansion too much or having to deal with prom being tomorrow
>>
>>93279638

I really like the new design but I keep looking at her and thinking its a diaper because of the color seperation. Anyone else? I mean I guess if the apron extended to her chest too I wouldn't think that but still its sort of ruining things.
>>
>>93260639
>cartoon networks ppg reboot removes tits from female character
>disneys ducktales reboot adds tits to female character
>>
>>93295620
Awesome, thanks!
>>
File: GWTW_Mammy.jpg (131KB, 721x900px) Image search: [Google]
GWTW_Mammy.jpg
131KB, 721x900px
>>93260639
>What went so right?
They threw out the outdated mammy design and replaced it with a more modern version.
>>
File: 1497472726671.jpg (879KB, 1280x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1497472726671.jpg
879KB, 1280x1694px
>>93285166
The timing of that snapping delights me a lot more than it should.

>>93293015
The animal in the original painting isn't a scorpion, it's a mythical roc bird.
>>
File: Dumbella_K.png (54KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbella_K.png
54KB, 300x304px
>>93268495
>>
File: 5255263353464363.jpg (126KB, 1280x806px) Image search: [Google]
5255263353464363.jpg
126KB, 1280x806px
>>93290257
that's.. quite a bit different.

>>93292930
>>93290498
>I keep wondering where Scrooge's life would've headed if he'd had enough courage to read Goldie's letter.

Would be interesting to see.
watch Gyro invent an alternate dimension traveling machine that shows Scrooge what his life could of been like with a family of his own and stuff.
Could be an inteesting and perhaps a somewhat sad comic or episode
>>
>>93296733
now that's a story idea.
>>
>>93296038
there is also the physical subscription(which includes the digital one), but it's not available outside Italy :(
>>
>>93296095
That mammy could probably still lift half a cow with one hand and clean the windows with another.
>>
>>93295620
Oooooor Anon could just pirate everything they can via AvaxHome, or just find as many working TNTVillage torrents as they can.
>>
>>93296733
>that's.. quite a bit different.
Battista and Quackworth are completely different, too.

By the way, Italian Ms. Quackerfaster often joins Daisy and Brigitta in social situations\adventures.
She looks like her age is in between them, so in her (late?)thirties.

>>93297400
Topolino already sells little as it does, please support it if you can!
>>
File: tumblr_o47xqs2cJI1qdkmdyo1_1280.png (665KB, 1034x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o47xqs2cJI1qdkmdyo1_1280.png
665KB, 1034x657px
>>93280065
>>93294136

They're such legit bros, I hope they follow through with having the caballeros in season two.
>>
>>93292568
yes
>>
File: dumbella-duck_kopieren.png (183KB, 449x365px) Image search: [Google]
dumbella-duck_kopieren.png
183KB, 449x365px
>>93296604
>>93268495
>>
>>93297472
>Topolino already sells little as it does, please support it if you can!

If they translated their issues into english I'd buy em, physical or digital.
>>
>>93297980
looks on Comixology. They should have some.
>>
>>93297472
not so little, is again a popular magazine.
>>
>>93298143
Just around 120 thousand copies\issue.
For Topolino, it's really low.

Not counting the unknown digital subscriptions, though.
>>
>>93280065
>>93280094
Is this story collected in any of the Rosa Library hardcovers? I've ordered the first and will likely get the rest.
>>
File: deep_lore.png (15KB, 515x262px) Image search: [Google]
deep_lore.png
15KB, 515x262px
Apparently the clothes' colors have something to do with DEEP LORE
>>
>>93298189
What if... on Donald and Scrooge's last adventure together years ago, Della came along for whatever reason...and didn't make it back?
>>
>>93298189
in Italian comics, it's traditionally black
>>
>>93298189
Because Donald's blue outfit was destroyed during the secret war and he's had it swapped with a new one which is secretly a symbiote.
>>
>>93298189
Donald discovered Scrooge's secret communist sympathies (hence his red clothes) and became a fascist as an answer
>>
>>93298258
>>93298189
>in Italian comics, it's traditionally black
Same with Barks (+ Don Rosa) comics. My guess is it's a holdover from when these comics were (sometimes) published in black+white.
>>
>>93298258
>>93298324
It's not just a Barks thing, or an Italian curiosity. Nearly all the comics have him wearing the black costume, regardless of the artist. Cover art can show the blue one that he used in the cartoons, but the comics themselves usually have the black one. It's been that way since late 1930s or so.

>>93298189
Interesting. Where's that from?
>>
>>93298557
co-director's tumblr
https://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/
>>
>>93297472
I'm just thinking for back issues mostly. Don't get me wrong, I'm Mr. "Support The Industry", but there has to be a balance between that and affording food.
>>93297682
>tfw I want to love that fanart, but I fucking hate Tsum-Tsums
>>
>>93299311
makes sense.

Yeah, for back-issue feel free to find an alternative.
As for Italian law, it's not illegal to download copyrighted material, only to upload it.
>>
Any word at all about Magica?
>>
>>93299559
she's a LGBTXTERSAXIC* character now
>>
>>93299713
One day, that acronym will encompass all the genders, thoughts and concepts in the multiverse.
>>
>>93299713
and in a relationship with Goldie, which Magica keeps young with her magic
GET KEK'D SCROOGE
>>
>>93258478
>Scrooge and Donald can both agree that they hate Gladstone because he does nothing and gets everything.
Wait, what? I seem to remember from all the DD comics I've read that Scrooge was somewhat partial to Gladstone.
>>
>>93299845
Why the hell would Scrooge ever like someone who's never worked a day in his life?
>>
>>93299845
Really? Donald can occasionally do hard work and see the value in it, but Gladstone loath any kind of work. The only time Scrooge really favor Gladstone, is if it's a trick to get Donald to work
>>
>>93299559
According to the staff member who's been answering the questions: "There are some cool character reveals coming up in the future"
>>
File: comfy lovebird.jpg (39KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
comfy lovebird.jpg
39KB, 600x476px
>>93299966
Thanks.
>>
File: good mix.jpg (301KB, 1000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
good mix.jpg
301KB, 1000x1329px
>>93258478
I do hope Gladstone gets to be a mix of his american self and his italian self. I always did like the asshole way he carried himself in the american comics, but I also love his "jerk with a heart of gold" moments in the italian(though the italian one can be a bit too nice at times in general).
>>
>>93299875
>>93299899
His luck is good for business. Meanwhile Donald fucks up all the time.
>>
>>93292837
Thanks, they will.
>>
>>93299713
That was in some shitty article that misreported the announcement of the reboot for cheap clicks
>>
>>93300373
Despite being a cheapskate miser, Scrooge does want to help people by giving them jobs, even if he'll pay them minimum living standards, it's still better than nothing.
Gladstone is the one person in the universe who never will need a job, as fortune will provide for him.
Donald would love to be lazy forever like his ever-lucky cousin, but as long as he has responsibility towards his nephews, he will take on any job, no matter how dangerous or stressful it is or how badly it pays.

Yet, for all his great luck and fortune, Gladstone never really wins so much that he can do any good for the rest of the world. It's always only enough that he can live a nice dandy life for himself. Gladstone never wins a few hundred millions that he can spend leisurely and then donate the rest to some charity to help sick kids.
>>
>>93300091
I hope he'll start off as a villainish asshole and then slowly improve himself as the show goes on
>>
>>93300091
I think "Nice, if possibly unlikable, to most, super-beta to Daisy, asshole-ish to Donald, shithead to Donald if it's about Daisy" is the best combination.

>>93301141
>>Yet, for all his great luck and fortune, Gladstone never really wins so much that he can do any good for the rest of the world. It's always only enough that he can live a nice dandy life for himself. Gladstone never wins a few hundred millions that he can spend leisurely and then donate the rest to some charity to help sick kids.

Gladstone seldom wins MONEY. He usually wins ITEMS, lifelong forniture of whatever he might want\need, etc.
>>
>>93296733

>Gyro invents an alternate dimension traveling machine that shows Scrooge what his life could of been like with a family of his own and stuff.

There is a fanfiction just like that.
>>
>>93301549
got a link to it?
>>
>>93301556
Here
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/290880/1/In-Another-Time-and-Place
>>
>>93301653
thanks, that was pretty good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3elTVTt_ER4

they ruined launchpad
>>
>>93302748
What? No, not at all.
Mr. McD will pay for all the damage.
>>
>>93302853
what about the damage done to my ears by turning launchpad into a surfer
>>
>>93302884
He'll use the promethean candle to drip some wax into both your ears so that you'll never have to hear anything ever again.
>>
>>
File: Neon Genesis Duckvangelion 1.png (180KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Neon Genesis Duckvangelion 1.png
180KB, 800x600px
>>93301549
>>93301653
i guess i shouldn't be surprised a story like that was already made
>>
File: Forget It!.jpg (642KB, 1200x1691px) Image search: [Google]
Forget It!.jpg
642KB, 1200x1691px
>>
>>93303941
Why are Rosa's Magica stories so perfect?
>>
>>93302948
neat
>>
>>93269209
That's a mighty jacked bird there. Get a load of his muscles.
>>
>>93269253

In various comics he's portrayed sometimes as a bit of a dandy and a sissy (think 1930's sissy) and his voice in the Ducktales cartoon wasn't exactly masculine.

On the other hand a big part of his character has always been about trying to steal Daisy from Donald. Funny enough, I can't think of Gladstone every actually being interested in a girl other then Donald's girl. Maybe he isn't interested in women so much as Donald's woman.
>>
>>93302948
Oh I hope she has a hulk jump.
>>
File: 1497462988189.jpg (4MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1497462988189.jpg
4MB, 2000x3000px
>>
File: Feather Mallard.png (176KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
Feather Mallard.png
176KB, 350x245px
>>93304870
Gladstone has actually had a number of love interests, but they usually share similar luck to him, and when he hangs out with those they both loop around into terrible bad luck. Feather Mallard is the only one I can name, but I swear I've seen more than just her.
>>
File: Glad.jpg (985KB, 1207x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Glad.jpg
985KB, 1207x1920px
>>93304870

Also, there's that one time he crushed on Magica's disguised persona.
>>
>>93304970
How else would she get high enough to properly body slam that dragon?
>>
>>93259456
Beakley: No! Gizmoduck! Whatever you do, do not engage your helicopter blades! You'll kill us both!
>>
>>93265294
>>
>>93276688
POOTIS SPENSER HERE
>>
>>93257586
Is this Loss?
>>
>>93297862
For most of their lives, Huey, Dewey and Louie didn't know if they had a pretty uncle or an exceptionally ugly mother
>>
>>93296604
Mystery Twins!!!
>>
>>93301141
We know scrooge will pay you a lot as long you keep good work as you should be. No wonder he pays Donald shit- he sleeps in work and is lazy.
>>
>>93301141
Also if not Donald the nephews would end up with Gladstone. There is Rosa story about this.
Daisy became a whore.
>>
File: family.png (459KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
459KB, 600x600px
>>93268495
>>
>>93310356
>Daisy became a whore.
Nothing changed with her then.
>>
>>93310551
Does anyone have the entire "80 is prachtig" sequence with Della?
>>
>>93260287
>>93260430
>>93260596
>>93260648
>>93260759
>>93260973

this is copy pasta right? Don't tell me you spent all that effort for a "hypothetical review" of a show that's not even out yet?
>>
File: DD14062DI_v1_p031.png (181KB, 600x219px) Image search: [Google]
DD14062DI_v1_p031.png
181KB, 600x219px
>>93268495
>>
>>93310662
doesn't seen anyone has the dutch comic scans with Della. aside from the really small ones posted and the few pics with her from the dutch duck site
>>
How long until we find out whether this was successful enough to bring back Darkwing Duck?
>>
File: 1.png (396KB, 481x338px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
396KB, 481x338px
>>93310662

I don't think this is the complete thing, but I'll post what I found(and badly translated with google translate)
>>
File: 2.jpg (269KB, 918x682px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
269KB, 918x682px
>>93311494
Long time no see!
>>
File: 3.png (193KB, 439x295px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
193KB, 439x295px
>>93311502
You'd think she'd tell him earlier.
>>
File: 4.png (313KB, 427x343px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
313KB, 427x343px
>>93311516
Crazy duck in space!
>>
File: 5.png (199KB, 600x264px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
199KB, 600x264px
>>93311533
>>
File: 6.png (203KB, 375x350px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
203KB, 375x350px
>>93311542
>>
File: 7.png (187KB, 298x477px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
187KB, 298x477px
>>93311546
>>
File: names.png (207KB, 363x481px) Image search: [Google]
names.png
207KB, 363x481px
>>93311560
I'm very unsure about what they did here, because logically they aren't actually saynig their name(and if they were she shouldn't be reacting this way, so something clearly got lost in translation)
>>
>>93311581

Della's saying "What funny names."
>>
>>93311542
>>93311546
>>93311560

>Della Duck will never fight the Evronians
>>
File: 8.png (194KB, 314x440px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
194KB, 314x440px
>>93311585
>>93311581
>>
>>93302748
Ok. That was funny.
>>
File: how long.png (218KB, 364x371px) Image search: [Google]
how long.png
218KB, 364x371px
>>93311589
>>
File: 9.png (168KB, 304x428px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
168KB, 304x428px
>>93311605
>>
File: 10.png (213KB, 357x492px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
213KB, 357x492px
>>93311615
>>
File: 11.png (169KB, 292x334px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
169KB, 292x334px
>>93311621

I do believe she is implied to have been away half an hour in the original dutch, and should be returning in another half an hour, but either way, she'll be younger than her own kids when she returns.
>>
>>93311635
Laws of Relativity are a trip.
>>
>>93300091
I want to fuck that duck.
>>
>>93259857
no, its cotton tale
>>
Webby what are you doing to Dewey?

Webby stahp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0kqEN2iFk
>>
File: ventrilo-donald.jpg (87KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
ventrilo-donald.jpg
87KB, 287x400px
>>
File: 23 copy.jpg (146KB, 755x318px) Image search: [Google]
23 copy.jpg
146KB, 755x318px
>>93311761
Ducks are lewd creatures.
>>
File: juniper.png (362KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
juniper.png
362KB, 439x400px
>>93312074
Women just can't resist Donald.
>>
File: 09.jpg (713KB, 1357x2040px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
713KB, 1357x2040px
>>93312097
Donald sure does get all the bitches. Emphasis on BITCH.
>>
File: 1408551523830.jpg (78KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408551523830.jpg
78KB, 580x640px
>>93257586
>grandma is the heavy now

i can't be the only one that noticed?
>>
File: 190617.png (124KB, 346x241px) Image search: [Google]
190617.png
124KB, 346x241px
Are they sailing on Donald's house?
>>
File: they grow up so fast.png (531KB, 746x363px) Image search: [Google]
they grow up so fast.png
531KB, 746x363px
>>93312135
>Donald could've been emperor of a planet if he had just got together with Juniper.

Girl's got moxie.
>>
>>93269164
I used to read Donald Duck pockets religiously as a kid. I've never ever heard of her.
>>
>>93312183
I see her a ton in swedish pockets
>>
>>93269154
>>93269232
Gyro Gearloose is played by Jim Rash. Has he ever plaasyed a straight character?
>>
>>93311581
I haven't read the story but I'm guessing they made up different names as to not freak her out.
>>
>>93277548
BEAGLED
>>
>>93271564
Rosa comics are set in the 50's and Scrooge was born in the 1870's so they are about 80
>>
>>93270266
God, i remember her. I always thought she was a gold digger but in a comic Scrooge falls for some chick playing rich but she uncovers she is a fake and wants his shekels and beats her up cause she really likes him
>>
>>93274546
You talking about the one where he makes little money bins and smashes them to vent off anger?
It was hilarious
>>
>>93312418
That storyline has happened at least couple times in comics, and at least one time the gold digger was a crossdresser trying to get half of Scrooge's shit after divorcing him.
>>
>>93275358
I kept thinking how Barks could make her look so sexy then i remember he started his career making adult comics
>>
>>93280065
this so much!
>>
>>93303941
>the part where donald forgets to speak
my sides
>>
>>93269189
>>93269209
>>93269230
>>93269250
>>93269270
>>93269293
>Dog people are literally human beings in every way except for olive noses and tiny floppy ears.

What did Disney/Rosa mean by this?
>>
>>93312720
Humans looked weird when put next to ducks, dogfied humans next ducks look fine.
>>
>>93312183

She is one of Scarpa's characters. I quess she have started appearing more recently, as I do not remember seeing much of her either, but some at least. One story I clearly remember her being in was the Marco Polo adaptation of Scarpa.
>>
>>93257586
I want to like the reboot but it is fucking shit so far
>>
>>93273738
More!
>>
>>93313067

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncle-Scrooge-1953/Issue-329?id=58395#3

too lazy to dump
>>
>>93312448
Holy shit, I read that one like over 20 years ago and totally forgot about it until now. I wonder if I can find the book.
>>
>>93312148
Half of the thread is drooling over mamabear granny.
>>
>>93313205
This 4chan, so long as it has at least one semi-fuckable hole there are plenty of people ready to lust after it.
>>
>>93313156
I got it but its in greek and i'll have to search on my parents house for it.
>>
>>93312135
Which comic is this from?
>>
>>93267606
That looks pretty good actually
>>
File: page0011.jpg (402KB, 974x1510px) Image search: [Google]
page0011.jpg
402KB, 974x1510px
>>93313389
PK2.
>>
>>93313641
thanks
>>
File: page0010.jpg (536KB, 979x1510px) Image search: [Google]
page0010.jpg
536KB, 979x1510px
>>93313672
No problem.
>>
>>93268491
Glorious Nippon Ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXKV2VtMis
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.