[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 2000s Hate Needs To Stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2000s.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2000s.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clb5mxf0W2w
This decade gets way to much crap than it really deserves (especially 2006 to 2009), people like TheMysteriousMrEnter and his fans have bashed on this decade for having bad shows such as Squirrel Boy, Da Boom Crew, Out of Jimmy's Head and more. Whilst yes there were some really bad shows but on the other hand there were a lot of good shows such as; As Told By Ginger, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, Justice League,/Unlimited, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Xiaolin Showdown, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Phineas and Ferb, Spectacular Spiderman, Batman: The Brave and The Bold, Chowder, Wolverine and The X-Men, Ben 10, The Mighty B! and even leftovers from the 90s (most of which are really 00 shows) such as Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog and The Powerpuff Girls. And you know what I'd say that the early 00's (2000-05) is defintely the best time in TV animation history, for having a lot of high quality shows (Samurai Jack, Avatar and Justice League/Unlimited are my three favourite cartoons of all time) and while yes there were bad shows, they aren't as bad as todays cartoons like Teen Titans Go, Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, Right Now Kapow, Bunsen Is A Beast, Annoying Orange, Problem Solverz, Be Cool Scooby Doo, Wabbit, Bunnicula, Skylanders Academy, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Looped, Fish Hooks, Billey Dilley, Penn Zero, Scaredy Squirrel and so much more that it would take me all day to list.
>>
The 00's were alright.
>>
Agrred the 2000s were the best the 2010s are the worst
>>
This. Avatar, Samurai Jack, Spectacular Spiderman and Justice League/Unlimited are considered the greatest cartoons ever made, which shows how storytelling was at it's peak in the 2000s
>>
Yeah the 2000s were a fucking golden age for action cartoons;

X-Men Evolution
Justice League/Unlimited
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
He Man And The Masters of The Universe (2002)
Transformers Animated
Storm Hawks
Ben 10
Dragon Booster
Wolverine and The XMen
Spectacular Spiderman
Teen Titans
Samurai Jack
Batman The Brave And The Bold
Danny Phantom

The list goes on
>>
>>93257020
How old are you?
>>
>>93257138
Man the 2000s really were the best time for cartoons
>>
>>93257020
Truth my man nothing beats Avatar and Justice League
>>
I agree man this decade has some of the worst cartoons ever whilst the 90s and early 2000s had the best cartoons ever
>>
At it's peak the 2000's was better but 2010 has way less pure trash shows when compared to the last decade
>>
>>93257268
FUCK YOU
>>
>>93256927
you said Kim Possible twice you tard
>>
>>93257298
No, fuck you, leatherhead.
>>
2000 always wins, you kids have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>93256927
>Dora the Explorer

Why?
>>
Man, no Kino cartoons came this decade. SAD!
>>
I'm one of the few people left who remembers The Mr.Men Show
>>
>>93257268
It has less shows period.
When CN isn't showing Teen Titans Go! And Diary of a Wimpy Kid 24/7, they are cancelling pilots. Same for Nick and Disney.
It's sad that Adult Swim cares more for animation...
>>
>>93258310
>It's sad that Adult Swim cares more for animation...
They do?
>>
>>93258323
Well we got Jack, didn't we?

Not to mention AS doesn't play the same show for three hours straight. At most we got DBZ super and DBZ Kai.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.