[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: invader-zim-featured.jpg (364KB, 1900x544px) Image search: [Google]
invader-zim-featured.jpg
364KB, 1900x544px
Two crazy, psychopathic alien clones who came to earth with one goal in mind. To single handily conquer earth for their galaxy spanning alien empire. If these two were to clash, assuming both Zim and Crypto have full access to all their alien weaponry and vehicles at their disposal who would come out alive?
>>
Zim has the potential to bust a planet with his tech (given he has enough time to put it in place) but his stupidity and ego prevents him from doing so.
Zim's high INT (considering he can manage his tech to begin with for elaborate plots) but has pitiful WIS because he's plagued by his arrogance and needs making his INT never really being used correctly
What's Crypto like?
>>
>>93248069
somewhat laid back and easy going (just wants sex) but he is pretty competent and can pull off what ever he's ordered too
and can think fast on his feet "They've taken away your vodka!!!"
>>
>>93248069
Crypto can best be desribed as a loose cannon with a mini arsenal. Zim prefers to use complicated plans to conquer the earth while Crypto rather just take the direct approach and go head on blowing stuff up. Orthopox his "overseer" so to speak is the one who makes the plans and keeps Crypto on a leash.
>>
Well Crypto succeded at conquering the US, neutralizing the USSR and later on got his boss in the throne of the emperor so I guess the furon has my vote.
>>
>>93248194
Also didnt zim and crypto's empire killed all the martians art one point? Those two are VERY similar
>>
>>93248194
>That one smaller Irken conquered the planet of the Slaughtering Rat People
Zim fucking sucks
>>
>>93247857
Zim is too retarded to win

Crypto would probably just use his overpowered UFO to vaporize him from orbit.
>>
>That moment when Orthopox thinks Zim's voice sounds rediculous.
>>
>>93248288
Idk. Retard strength is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>93248331
I get it.
>>
>>93248331
You cheeky fuck
>>
>>93248331
Holy fuck I can see that actually happening, that's hilarious
>>
>>93248231
No, in IZ the martians went extinct after putting all their effort and resources into turning Mars into a giant ship.
In DAH, the Blisk were almost equal to the furons so the furons lauchend a nuclear war and turned Mars into a radioactive wasteland to stay on top.
>>
>>93247857
Crypto would win, because his boss is literally Zim but competent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.