[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you trust him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: walt-disney-9275533-1-402.jpg (121KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
walt-disney-9275533-1-402.jpg
121KB, 1200x1200px
Would you trust him?
>>
>>93247629
More than I trust the heeb cucks that run the company currently.
>>
He hates Jews, of course I'd trust him
>>
Not with my kids
>>
>>93247629
Walt was smart enough to keep his image tight and only death allowed it to be tarnished

So if he was still alive I'd not only trust him I'd probably trust him implicitly
>>
>>93247629

>Genius manchildren, never very good with money, he failed several times to try to make perfect animations and a cheap amusement park
>Said that Jews were taking over all the movie industry and turning it on a souless money machine
>Gets shitted on, but was right in the end
>Jews take over his legacy after his death
>Takes blame by everything they did
>Other Jews start bitching that his original movies and cartoons are toxic because he was doing what everyone in the era thought was accepted
>Everyone copies his work, so the critics call his style "cliche", and that that is a trick pony (and everyone else in the era gets away with this)
>It's a sata/nazi/jew/communist/capiltalist/sjw/immoral

I hope they never unfreeze him, he suffered enough
>>
>>93248140

Fucking misspelling, i need to sleep
>>
>>93248140

>Said that Jews were taking over all the movie industry

source?
>>
>>93248058
He never actually was an anti-Semite, he only associated with anti-Semites. He got extremely distrustful of labor unions after he got fucked over copyright ownership of felix the cat.
>>
File: jews_control_media.jpg (117KB, 678x794px) Image search: [Google]
jews_control_media.jpg
117KB, 678x794px
>>93248195
Where'd he get that idea?
>>
>>93248250
Walter donated to many jewish organizations and had many jewish actors work for him. If he's an anti-semite he wasn't doing a very good job at it.
>>
>>93248278

He didn't hated Jews as a religion, he hated "THE" jews
>>
File: e7d.gif (267KB, 399x227px)
e7d.gif
267KB, 399x227px
>>93248334
>>
>>93248334
and he needs this bitterness for his cheesy scripts.
>>
>>93248334
Depending on who you ask they're the same thing.
>>
I'm glad this thread is already going so well
>>
>>93248412
Disneyland is why Trump won
>>
>>93248466
Y'all ever been to Disneyland?
>>
>>93248208
And yet people go on about how Disney hated Jews, but never a mention of how Henry Ford literally got a medal from the Nazis for being an anti-semite.
>>
>>93248606

Marianne Brandt is one of the first femminist symbols, she designed most of the metal paraphernalia we use today (Teapots, pots, lamps, chairs, pans, windows). He is one of the few designers from the modernist movement to be prazied and honored by the Nazi party, since she helped germany to become a super potence by starting the trend of producing objects with metal instead of wood and porcelain
>>
>>93247629
He's literally the GREATEST AMERICAN EVER.

Disneyland is greater than Pyramid, the Great Wall, Acropolis, Stonehenge, Moai and Nasca combined.

Mickey Mouse is greater than Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Peanuts, the Simpsons, Ghibli, Dragon Ball and Pokemon combined.

Nine Old Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the overrated non-animated art crap, Michelangelo, Rubens, Monet, Mucha, Gogh, Picasso or whatever.

No fucking doubt that WALT DISNEY is the GOAT AMERICAN.
>>
>>93248058
He hated commies, just that there is overlap between the two groups.
>>
File: 1495463128979.jpg (643KB, 3294x2292px)
1495463128979.jpg
643KB, 3294x2292px
>>93248466
>Trump
>Anti Jew
>>
>>93251255
>that man in the left
>I hope senpai notices me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.