[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poppy O'Possum Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 27

File: 2017-06-09-Page37BadTimes.png (1MB, 1125x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09-Page37BadTimes.png
1MB, 1125x1650px
>Oh no
>>
Panel seven is some of the most anime shit I've ever seen.
>>
File: gone.jpg (31KB, 231x267px) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
31KB, 231x267px
>>93247474
Uhh, what was that about informing his "superiors" again?. Launching an attack alone at a guy with access to god's blood without the help of The Veil sounds crazy.

Also, this page feels a lot like that one scene in the RoTK movie where Faramir launches a suicide attack with the focus on Pippin singing.
>>
>In which good lord Patreon what did you do to your graphic design
>>
>>93247595
I think he was still on his way to informing them. Chicadino just cut him off.
>>
Shitty garbage comic with shitty garbage writing made by a shitty garbage person.

Why do you faggots read this trash?
>>
>>93247659
I would try to break one of your limbs if I could.
>>
>>93247474
poppy killed someone?
did we know this?
>>
>>93247757
EVERY character in this comic has a dark and mysterious past so that Morbi can pull anything out of his ass when it's convenient.
>>
File: HappyOpossum.png (89KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
HappyOpossum.png
89KB, 236x241px
>>93247757
Not until this page.

Though it's not surprising. Outside of Trance and the Fenneclands her status was essentially capture or kill on sight. She is the type to defend herself. Hell if someone tried to hurt Lily she would definitely kill them to keep her safe.
>>
Why is this update in 4koma?
>>
>>93247811
im surprised i don't remember her saying that at all, probably due to morb just adding it in. the only thing we knew was about lily.
>>
>>93247757
No, it's the first time it's mentioned and also probably something Morbi came up for this occasion because it was not listed in the background check Petunia did at the beginning of the comic.

Either Poppy's lying, or the excuse as to why there's no record of it will be that she killed him in a place or way nobody ever found out.
>>
where are kit's nipples
>>
>>93247956
Fur, mang.
>>
>>93247982
fur doesn't cover nipples on dogs and foxes the underbelly is less furry
>>
File: Kit Wedding Night.jpg (74KB, 539x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kit Wedding Night.jpg
74KB, 539x720px
>>93247928
Imagine this scenario. Poppy and Lily are walking in the wilderness because the cities would kill them on site.

Opossum poacher finds them and try to capture/kill them.

Poppy rips his throat out before he can possibly hurt Lily.

Poppy GTFO as soon as possible, likely doing those super jumps.

Authorities just see a man with his throat ripped out. Since the only records of opossums they would likely keep are those captured or poached, they wouldn't know who Poppy is or where she is going.

Death is unsolved. Authorities could easily mistake it as some animal ripped his throat out and left.

Not every reveal about someone's past is an asspull. An asspull would be like if a group was stuck behind a electric fence but someone in the group just so happened to forget to mention to everyone that they are immune to electricity.
>>
>>93247474
God that artificial waterfall bath thing Poppy and Kit are in looks so soothing
>>
>>93248000
Morbi doesn't want to get flagged as an NSFW website, mang.
>>
>Poppy is already naked and will no doubt hear the fighting about to ensue
>No clothing, nothing Fazzi can work with

R.I.P Fazzi.
Also R.I.P. Friedrich.
>>
>>93248059
vaguely drawn fennec nipples partially covered by fur in a non sexual context are in no way nsfw
>>
>>93248059
The comic is already just a fetish comic full of dykes and trannies.
>>
>>93247474
Huh, so those closeups on the ceiling lights in the sauna did have meaning
>>
>>93247474
Hoo boy. Those last two panels are some pretty big reveals.
>>
File: MAKE IT STOP.png (80KB, 240x207px) Image search: [Google]
MAKE IT STOP.png
80KB, 240x207px
Charlie is gonna fucking die.
>>
>>93247474
Eight panel grid came out okay
it's not as classic as the timeless 9-panel imo
>>
>>93248131
Well, soon it will just be a story full of dykes and trannies. Don't even think it will qualify for /co/ anymore. Have fun making threads in /lit/.
>>
>>93248506
Friedrich is gonna fucking die.
>>
>>93249200
We're all gonna fucking die, someday.
>>
>>93249352
Yeah, but he's gonna die prematurely and in the next few pages.
>>
>>93247474
Well shit I guess he knows everything now.
Though I'd still be more worried about the super magical God they apparently have that their getting blood from.
Or is "God's blood" just a slang term for the drug.
>>
File: BIG POSS.png (67KB, 167x306px) Image search: [Google]
BIG POSS.png
67KB, 167x306px
>>93249669
I have two theories.

First theory: God's Blood either came from a dead god that Didelphi killed and they just harvest the blood from it's body.

Second theory: God's Blood comes from the body of a god, but it's not from a dead body. Like Didelphi punched a god and the sources of God's blood are the droplets from the blood splatter that hit Flora.
>>
>>93250553
Or it could be from Didelphi herself.
>>
>>93250553
Magi Lila mentioned both old stocks and fresh stock of god's blood that Chicadino's mob has, so they have a source other than some old god's corpse.
>>
SO WHAT'S THE OPINION ON MORBI'S PLAN TO MOVE TOWARDS A PICTURE BOOK FORMAT
PERSONALLY I THINK IT COULD BE PRETTY GOOD IF HE DREW A LOT OF PICTURES SO I WOULDN'T GET DISTRACTED
>>
File: 2017-05-30-Page34UhWhoops~2.png (83KB, 488x216px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-30-Page34UhWhoops~2.png
83KB, 488x216px
>>93248149
And here I thought it was more anime variety paneling!
>>
>>93250553
Option B is the historic source of God's blood.
Option C, there's an alive god somewhere on/in Flora, is the source of this current stock.
>>
>>93250926
I would be extremely disappointed. I enjoy it as a comic.

but then I'll be tempted to record a reading of it because dramatic audio books are my favorite
>>
>>93251007
I did really like his Holiday spooktacular, I will continue reading even if he moves away from comic book to an enhanced web experience novel thing.
I hope he continues to do action sequences as comics and his humor is pretty good in a comic format, so I hope he doesn't move completely away from the traditional comic book format.
>>
File: HappyKit.png (43KB, 126x197px) Image search: [Google]
HappyKit.png
43KB, 126x197px
>>93251100
He said that if he switches over to the new format, it will essentially be the Holiday Special, but with more illustrations.

We will still see illustrations for new characters, locations, fights and important plot moments. Hell he even said that it wouldn't be out of the question to still have some full page comics for action scenes.
>>
File: Romantic Interrogation.png (176KB, 525x310px) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Interrogation.png
176KB, 525x310px
I think the fact that Poppy and Kit are in a dark, secluded room lit only by a candle is important.

Friedrich is straight up fucked right now and will likely be captured/killed and go missing.

Poppy and Kit (who will think Chicadino is listening in on things he touches) won't say a word about what they know about Chicadino's plan outstide of that room. Friedrich's disappearance will let them know that Chicadino is eliminating any threats to his plans, and Poppy isn't stupid enough to go punch his face in.

I think they will either attempt to get outside help, like say from Vix, or Poppy will go after Charlie on her own, hoping to get evidence of Chicadino's fuckery and have him arrested. Maybe with Kit giving her some help (not have her go to jail if she fails or make the whole search legal by signing off on Poppy infiltrating Chicadino's house)
>>
>>93248000
yes it does, even vets need to feel the chest of the dog to locate them for exams
>>
>>93248131
>>93248902

There's one transgendered character and one gay character, ya'll niggas need to settle down.

Also we've had multiple Worm threads here and that web serial has 0 illustrations to go with it, so I wouldn't expect Poppy to go anywhere.
>>
>>93251938
>one gay character
every character in the comic is canon-bi
>>
>>93251983
except for Friedrich or whoever you spell his name
>>
>>93247659
Post your work.
>>
>>93252545
You spelled it right. It's easy to remember if you split it. Fried. Rich.
>>
>>93253267
I copied the long paragraph guy up above's spelling
>>
>>93247757
Just throwing some skepticism out there, she said she tore his throat open, and we know magic medicine is super good here, enough to grow a new leg. Granted he probably did die, but you know, she didn't say he died.
>>
>>93253391
Growing a leg took months. You don't have that kind of time with throats.
>>
>>93253503
eh, its a lot less mass to fix/grow, but unless a doctor was right there the guy is most likely dead.
Also whoops, forgot that the leg took that long.
>>
>>93247474
More like "Oh, shit."
>>
>>93247474
How did this happen?
>>
>>93255631
bad writing
>>
>on today's Poppy update, it is still a comic, so enjoy while that lasts
>>
>>93247928
In the background check, Petunia mentioned that Poppy assaulted someone in broad daylight for shooting Lily with a BB gun.
That could have been the guy that got his throat ripped out.
>>
>>93258235
I'm pretty sure everything that came up in that report is just from Poppy's time in the Fenneclands. Like other people pointed out, when she was in areas where she would have been actively hunted there almost certainly wouldn't have been records.
>>
>>93256419
He wasn't asking about the entire comic.
I think.
>>
>>93248149
The technically-right answer cloud strikes again!
>>
>>93258235
Pretty sure tearing out a man's throat goes beyond mere assault.
>>
File: Number_1Point0.png (43KB, 235x177px) Image search: [Google]
Number_1Point0.png
43KB, 235x177px
>>93259419
You are technically correct. The BEST KIND of correct.
>>
>>93250926
morbi samefagging in the other thread turned me off from the idea
>>
>>93247474
Gee, I wonder why the prime minister is is on the royal palace along with his bodyguards
Does he think he's a figure of importance that plays a role in government or something?
>>
>>93250926

I've seen several comics try that and none of them were as good after the transition.
>>
Poppy is naked and ready to kill for kit.

The perfect condition to fight that square sheep.
>>
>>93261564
most of Erfworld's charm was for sure in the art, what are the others?
>>
I don't know what's even going on anymore. I miss when this comic was about streetfighting opossums rather than romance and anime power twists.
>>
File: ICE TO MEET YOU!.png (62KB, 543x579px) Image search: [Google]
ICE TO MEET YOU!.png
62KB, 543x579px
>>93262153
Only Poppy 2 and 3 were about streetfighting opossum.
>>
File: 1471655025558.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471655025558.gif
758KB, 336x200px
Where are the nipples, Morbert?
>>
File: A POPPY THEORY.png (328KB, 513x741px) Image search: [Google]
A POPPY THEORY.png
328KB, 513x741px
Okay, so Poppy and Kit are or will be under the assumption that this bath is a safe place to talk without Chicadino hearing them. They are correct, though not for the reason they think, as Chicadino is listening through the lights and power sockets.

Friedrich is gonna be captured/killed and this sudden disappearence will probably confirm that Chicadino is a shitbag to Kit who I can see having some difficulty believing that her godfather is a monster.

Also Chicadino would probably hold off on taking out Poppy, as he probably would know she has been trained by Quibble, and she is still a walking natural disaster. If he is gonna take her out, it will take time, especially if he wants to do it in a way that in his mind, won't cause Kit to be suspicious.

Poppy and Kit will have to move fast to save Charlie, as who knows how long he will have left, if he is still alive that is. From Poppy and Friedrich and Poppy's sauna talk, they never said out loud that Harley was the leak, but Chicadino could at some point assume she is and harm or kill Charlie, Harley, or both.

Hallia used to be associated with Chicadino and looked up to him at one point, but became disillusioned with his methods after the insurance scam he pulled with the Quibbles.

Hallia also minored in architecture, and made a habit of memorizing the layout of places that she's been and making blueprints of them. It's safe to assume that she has been in the Chicadino estate, and could of made a blueprint of a estate.

Harley said that he was kept in a cold, dark, secret room. This room has to exist in real space, as Charlie can't go through any portals. By looking at Hallia's blueprint of the place they could see where a secret room could be located.

Poppy would then break/crash in and attempt a rescue, since Friedrich is out of commisson.

What happens next is anyone's guess.
>>
File: PoppyWakesUptoThis.jpg (216KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
PoppyWakesUptoThis.jpg
216KB, 770x770px
>>93262566
Fennec fox's have very fluffy chests, so their nipples aren't that visible except likely when pregnant or nursing.
>>
>>93262706
You said there would be nipples, Morbert
>>
>>93247474
Am I interpreting this right, Chicadino can listen in through the electricity in the grid?
That's fucking OP as fuck, holy hell.
>>
>>93263246

Yep.

This whole thing is going to end with Poppy tearing Chicadino into bloody pieces, isn't it.
>>
>>93262674
That sounds pretty reasonable guess how it's gonna turn out. My bet is that there's a Poppy vs Fazzi rematch during the rescue attempt too.
>>
>>93263842
I thought about it. EVEN IF Poppy strips naked, Fazzi could just use any number of objects to touch Poppy that bend (with her), like Magneto using 2 steel plates, squishing you between them, and bend them 10 times.
>>
>>93262772
there are. under the fur
>>
>>93263918
Blunt damage isn't the most effective against poppy. Piercing is the way to go.
>>
>>93263918
Except Poppy would burst from between those plates. She's hulk stronk.
>>
>>93264146
>she's Hulk strong
Did not stop her arm from being broken.
>>
>>93264176
*rebroken
>>
>>93262674
>Hallia also minored in architecture, and made a habit of memorizing the layout of places that she's been and making blueprints of them. It's safe to assume that she has been in the Chicadino estate, and could of made a blueprint of a estate.
If this does happen it will confirm that Morbi is making *some* changes to the "plan" since he claimed that Hallia was supposed to be a very minor character (not that he is very minor anymore).
>>
>>93264766
I think there's a good chance that Halia will turn out to be Chicadino's plant.
>>
>>93264806
Then he is VERY good at acting like he ain't. Incredibly so.
>>
Reminder that anything said near Hallia was heard by Chicadino
>>
File: Here Comes the Squeaking Bride.png (852KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Here Comes the Squeaking Bride.png
852KB, 1000x1500px
>>93262674
Also turns out I misremebred their sauna talk. Chicadino will know Harley ratted him out.

So I'm guessing Charlie has maybe one night before he is being sawed up into a thousand little pieces in a bathtub.
>>
File: I Got Stabbed Here LOL.png (160KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
I Got Stabbed Here LOL.png
160KB, 322x365px
I find it a bit funny that we all thought Poppy was going to accidentally spill the beans to Chicadino, but her plan of using writing while talking about an unrelated topic, would actually of worked perfectly. It was Friedrich's Sauna plan that fucked everything up. It's nice seeing a "dumb" character not be responsible for every fuck up.

It's also nice that Poppy is understanding of why Kit did what she did. While what Kit did have disasterous consequences, many of us would of done the same if given the situation to save a parent or a child.

Also the bit about Kit not wanting Poppy to be a criminal alongside her and Poppy saying essentially "Shut up, I've literally killed a fucker before, I'm helping you get out of this" is a great moment.
>>
>>93264176
Broken by direct contact with her cast. If Fazzi tries to bend a girder or something at Poppy, Poppy is just going to punch it and break it, or grab it and fling it back at her. Remember that Poppy is really fast as well as really stronk, and now she's healthy and somewhat Petunia-trained. Fazzi is several leagues of outclassed.
>>
I'm not really surprised Morbi's tired of drawing shit. Most of the pages for the last year or two have been "and then, and then, and then..."

I'd be bored out of my mind if I was solely drawing a long string of exposition and narrative progression for months at a time.
>>
>>93252545
Well duh, Friedrich is the best character.
>>
>>93250926
It'll actively worsen the comic. Part of PoP's initial draw was the surprisingly competent art. Without expressions, sight gags and such, it'll likely fall flat.
>>
>>93266384
Are you saying Morbi isn't a good writer?
>>
>>93266447
if he's not, I am
>>
>>93247474
>Poppy has actually murdered someone

Well shit.
>>
>>93263928
Poda tried that and was shocked that she couldn't really get through her skin. Poda had to strangle Poppy.
>>
>>93266689

Who did you think she was senpai?
>>
>>93266669
Whaaaaat?
Get out. He's great at the writing thing.
>>
File: thick.png (27KB, 140x128px) Image search: [Google]
thick.png
27KB, 140x128px
>>
File: Adorable.png (47KB, 136x200px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable.png
47KB, 136x200px
>>93266689
I would be surprised if she didn't. A single punch from her can tear through solid steel.

It's amazing she hasn't killed anyone so far in the comic.

Hell, I'd be surprised if she doesn't get a bodycount when she encounters more serious threats than street gangs and a mob enforcer.
>>
File: Holiday1.png (187KB, 675x600px) Image search: [Google]
Holiday1.png
187KB, 675x600px
>>93266384
I think we're gonna be just fine with the art. What he's doing is essentially a more illustrative format of the Magical Death Winter story.
>>
>>93268839
>>93266384
it'd still be a big loss though. dont get mewrong i like his writing a lot but its hard to deny that he has a gift for using sequential art for story telling and is very good at sight gags and subtle visual touches in his art like foreshadowing and character tics that just wouldn't come through the same.
>>
>>93266669
You read this far, he has to be doing something write.
>>
I miss the comic where a pompaboar smashed a cute mom's face and she broke his hooves into fingers.
What even is this anymore?
>>
>>93269779
Yeah, I wanna fuck animals so I read it.
Has nothing to do with the writing and more about me wanting to use Kit as a cocksleeve
>>
File: Kitposting.png (14KB, 109x199px) Image search: [Google]
Kitposting.png
14KB, 109x199px
>>93268931
While I will miss the large amount of art, I'm hoping this new format will allow him to be creative in telling the story in other, more interesting ways.

Like with a more writing based format we could get much more info about the world, peer into character's thoughts more indepth, get more interactions with minor characters, etc.
>>
>bunch of thugs breaking into a royal palace, potentially killing everyone and making their way to the two naked girls because they need them
Just like my doujins
>>
>>93271969
ther REAL question is will we still be able to talk about it on /co/? occasional thread taken over by shitposters aside i love these threads
>>
Who cares what's going to happen, the comic is essentially canceled, I don't trust somebody who's going to quit once, to not quit again.

I think that if Morbi was really tired of this, he should've done his fans a favor and continue until this chapter of Poppy was finished.
>>
>>93272993
A story of s former webcomic that still has some illustrations will be 1000x more /co/ appropriate than those fucking Worm threads our weakass incompetent mods keep allowing.
>>
>>93273074
>he should've done his fans a favor and continue until this chapter of Poppy was finished.
He is.
>>
Morbi relies too much on Chekhov's guns hidden in the art for plot points and twists, he won't be able to do a proper switch to a written media without his story suffering from it
>>
>>93273389
>Morbi relies too much on Chekhov's guns
I know (and dislike) that the last few threads have been Shit-on-Morbi Central, but you could have stopped there.

The first few chapters are really well done, but the weakness of the comic's writing is that EVERYTHING is a call forward. Unless it's a punchline or a cute detail/indulgence, the comic is pretty much nonstop introduction. Characters struggle in the past and sometimes physically, but the chapters are more about foreshadowing and plot progression than internal or even extrenal conflict. Every time it looks like a character driven conflict is about to start it's diffused, depriving the comic of proper tension.
>>
>>93273389
You are actually correct.
>>
>>93273389
given how hes promised there's gonna be more illustrations in the novel updates than in the sno thanks story, he could still sneak some of that foreshadowing into that art
>>
I only follow this comic for the cute art

I didn't even read the christmas story because I dislike reading large walls of text

if I liked text I would be on /lit/, not /co/
>>
File: DCjcp9JV0AAntwq[1].jpg (73KB, 899x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCjcp9JV0AAntwq[1].jpg
73KB, 899x800px
so you you guys like the cute 'n sexy new rabbit in Mario Odyssey?
>>
File: nice ass, tourist.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nice ass, tourist.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>93276436
Star bunnies were cuter, honestly. These new rabbits look kind of bland, and off.
>>
>>93276436
Not my usual tastes in rabbits but I think how she bounces and moves is pretty cute so a +1 from me.
>>
How much effort does Morbi put into the colouring of his pages?

Going back to monochrome might be a good idea.
>>
>>93247474
I fucking KNEW that cloud was being obtuse on purpose
"I promise you Chicadino hasn't touched the lightbulb"
I just honestly didn't think he could "bug" electricity
>>
>>93277097
i acctualy thought they looked like classic mario enemies.
like something you'd see in an old Gameboy Mario Wario or a Land Game
>>
>>93277097
I laughed when it was revealed they were a bunch of really rowdy wedding planners Bowser hired.
>>
>>93277097
They look like Mario 64 enemies. They're not hot, but I love them
and >>93279509
>>
File: 1484441880654.jpg (44KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484441880654.jpg
44KB, 500x545px
>>93258412
Yeah he was talking about the situation. But I think it was just a selfish act of curiosity and consern for Kit on poppy's part.
>>
>>93253391
Pretty sure you would die within seconds after having your throat ripped out. So unless a healer was literally right there, Poppy killed that fucker.
>>
>>93283452
You're be surprised how long you can live without oxygen in your brain
Morbi's been making Poppy for how long now?
>>
>>93247474
looking back, didn't morbi say the first christmas/magical death winter pic take place AFTER this chapter?

If so, freddy's going to remain alive until further notice unless morbi has a change of heart

>>93283936
A little bit over an year, as far as i remember.
>>
Morbi should just stop coloring again. That would half the time it takes to make the comic, and would alleviate the burden a little.
>>
>>93285531
No, he didn't. Poppy was still living with the Quibbles in the holiday special, and the first thing that happens in this chapter is her moving to the castle.
>>
>>93272129
he's the prime minister he doesn't need to break into the palace
>>
>>93247982
Fur doesn't cover genitals on mammals. That's like saying my pubes cover my micropenis.
>>
>>93278899
>I just honestly didn't think he could "bug" electricity

So... did he have to get fucking electrocuted for that to work, or did he just write "electricity" on a piece of paper and touch it to bug the concept of electricity?

Because power grids aren't just a single uninterrupted spool of copper wire. There's fucking breakers and junctions and transfers all over the damn place. Like, entire series of buildings with different functions that enable that shit to flow.
>>
>>93287451
We don't really know shit about how dragon blood is converted to energy. It might not even be electrical in nature.
>>
>>93287451
I think the issue is we still don't really know how Chicadino's Lucky Star works. Like, are they just pouring the dragon's blood into a stream that he just sits in the middle of?
>>
>>93264146
Weakest Hulk variant maybe....Whos that, Red Hulk?
>>
File: MOM2.png (204KB, 391x325px) Image search: [Google]
MOM2.png
204KB, 391x325px
>>93285531
The Snow Thanks pic with Poppy and co by the tree takes place after the magical death winter from the Holiday special. So it takes place after Poppy 6 but before Poppy 7.
>>
>>93277097
I miss the Starbunnies.
They could of just made them that, just to add to lore instead of making them generic bunnies for no reason but "Hurr deer Bunnies are Wedding planners so lewd"
>>
>>93287896
That moon that keeps appearing in the background of every world is highly suspicious. We might have the same situation with Poppy's rabbit people in that they live on the moon.
>>
>>93288024
This is due to Chinese/Japanese myths regarding the rabbits on the moon that are really old.
>>
>>93288052
I only know of that myth from Naruto.
Not a fan
>>
>>93285979
I'd be really sad to lose his coloring, it's great. I'd be even more sad to lose the comic format though. Same with my favorite webcomic Unsounded. If either of them stop being comic format I don't know what I'm going to do.
>>
>>93288551
comic as it is > uncolored comic > written format > no poppy

im honestly just glad as long as morbi doesn't pull a quote-unquote "hiatus" and never comes back, but if he could field the uncolored comic id be totally cool with it
>>
>>93288551
I think the main concern with Unsounded is just that she becomes literally unable to draw anymore what with the length of the story as it's planned out right now.
>>
>>93262089

Erfworld is a definite, Elflife was another (though it wound up having a lot more problems than that in the long run), There were a few more that I was thinking of at the time and it's slipped my mind as to what they were called.

One of them started off as a gaming comic with an Egon Spengler looking guy and his massive body-builder wife and it wound up with them going to another planet that was inhabited by sheep people and the whole thing just went off the rails. Pretty sure it converted to prose. Can't think of the title of it for the life of me.

I think there were a few others that I dropped a lot sooner that also tried that but I can't even remember that much about them.
>>
>>93249352

And I hope you go soon.
>>
>>93288024
>>93288052
>The rabbits with flying saucer hats come from the moon

That'd fit.
>>
File: kuwabara-kawaii.gif (999KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kuwabara-kawaii.gif
999KB, 500x375px
I just saw an opossum outside.
>>
>>93289581
oh, what's wrong with the artist?
>>
>>93291578
Nothing. Unsounded has great art, and great story. Consistent updates. The problem is that she's not even 1/3 of the way done with book one, and she has multiple books to do. She wants to tell the story before she dies or we die.
>>
>>93291782
Her writing really isn't good enough to justify the absurd length. It's a well MADE comic, but far too long in the tooth.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.