[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>genuinely happy with a stable, well-paying job with benefits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sid-Toy-Story.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Sid-Toy-Story.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>genuinely happy with a stable, well-paying job with benefits

Why did Sid get such a happy end?
>>
>>93247410
Woody and the zombie toys scared him straight
>>
>>93247410
Because a kid blowing up toys isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>93247410
Being a garbageman means he now holds the lives of all cast off toys in his hands. He's essentially the God of Trash now.

He can choose who lives, who dies and who stays. Because he knows they are always watching.
>>
>>93247470
This. Especially when he doesn't know they're alive in the first place. Sid's only the villain because we share the perspective of the living toys.
>>
>>93247479
IM THE TRASH MAN
>>
>>93247479
Now I wish he'd showed up at the smelter.
>>
Sid found out that toys were alive. He probably went through a decade of therapy after that incident to convince him it never happened.
He's on lots of drugs
>>
>>93247538
It's a wonder he didn't try to go all Sarah Conner of people and try to blow up Toy Manufacturing places.

In fact. I wonder who else the toys revealed themselves too? Sid can't be the first person to ever see them alive. Would Toy Corporations...just know that their making real sentient beings and just not care?

I mean, Toy Soldier at least had a technological reason for why they were alive. Toy Story...their just fucking alive.
>>
>>93247592
>I mean, Toy Soldier at least had a technological reason for why they were alive

You mean Small Soldiers?
>>
>>93247470
A kid having unsupervised access to fireworks like that kinda is. That's almost criminal neglect on the part of his parents

So is stealing his sister's toys, but that's just a matter of respecting other people's properties which he can learn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.