[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can do everything a spider can >except produce organic web

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 3106472-pic2.jpg (54KB, 434x438px) Image search: [Google]
3106472-pic2.jpg
54KB, 434x438px
>can do everything a spider can
>except produce organic web
>>
>except have eight arms and eyes
>>
oh boy
>>
>is able to climb out of the bathtub
>>
>>93245870
>>
Why even call him Spider-man if he doesn't have Spider powers?
>>
There are people who actually prefer organic web?
>>
>>93245831
Nice repost bub
>>
Organic webs were always dumb. The webshooters were supposed to highlight Parker's intelligence and knack for invention, but of course every single film so far has fucked that one up. Raimi had organic webs, ASM he stole the formula and plans, MCU Stark jus gives it all to him.
>>
>>93245956
MCU peter built the web shooters, Tony even commented on it
>>
>Look ma! I made the exact same thread with the exact same picture AGAIN!
>>
>>93245831
Make an edit of the lyrics, please.
>>
>>93245956
He had the webshooters during his first conversation with Tony, what are you talking about
>>
>>93245956
Peter isn't a literal genius and has resource limitations as a teen. Him inventing a spiderweb like substance and a launcher capable of the utility his has, is very unlikely.
>>
>>93245912
Considering the Raimi films are some of the most memorable Spider-man media ever made, I'd say yeah most people prefer organic
>>
>>93246061
I mean hes not like a super powered genius, but he's always been very smart.
>>
>>93246071
Naw I get what you're saying but its why I think organic webs don't really damage his character too much. Him being able to invent the webshooters is a little bullshit, but Peter shows his intelligence in other ways in most comics and adaptations (other than Raimi). Built webshooters aren't a necessity.
>>
>>93246120
Oh, I don't have any strong objections to organic webshooters. I'm fine with organic or mechanical personally.
>>
>except eating bugs
Or can he?
>>
Why do the Raimi movies trigger autists so much?
>>
>>93246202
Probably because of all that homophobia.
>>
>>93245956
>Broke teenager
>Wants to get his aunt may out of poverty
>Not immediately selling the rights to his invention for money
>>
>>93245831
Why not have organic web that needs mechanical aiming to shoot it out
>>
>>93246226
Peter thinks being a hero is more important than making money
>>
>>93245831
So every time this thread dies you repost it to bring back the same damn arguments over and over again. As if anything new from butthurt Spiderfags can be stated at this point.

At least use Miles in your bait next time, they hate him with a passion.
>>
>>93246234
Would be kinda pointless at this point IMO.
>>
>>93246226
The webshooters are custom made and only work for his organically secreted web, which obviously cannot scale up.
>>
>>93246120
Like using youtube to learn how eletricity works.
>>
>>93245831
OP-MAN
OP-MAN
DOES WHATEVER A SHITPOSTER CAN
>>
>>93246226
>web that lasts no longer than 1 hour
>have the only purpose of swingin arround and is completely useless to someone without superstrength
>>
>>93245956

MCU Peter built his out of whatever he could find. Tony just gave him better ones that were properly built.

Of course that means Tony now has the ability to reproduce them himself.
>>
>>93245903
Because Peter correctly assumed he got his powers from a spider bite. He's a spider-themed hero not a spider-hero at least he used to be, which is why I've never been sold on the whole Spider-totem bs.
>>
>>93246226
He's tried selling the webbing formula

Do you know how useful an adhesive that only works for an hour is? No one wanted it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.