[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best or worst Venom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (105KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
105KB, 333x442px
Is he the best or worst Venom?
>>
He was the first Venom, which make a lot of people think that makes him better.

But truthfully, I can't think of any story where that is true.
Peter has them, Flash has them, Miguel has them; but other than a stint as Anti-Venom's loony, anti-hero comedy I can't think of one story for Eddie that made me go "that was really good"
>>
>>93245094
He dont have the charisma
>>
>>93245028
Meh. He was the first, perhaps best villain version of the character but Flash had the better stories.
>>
>>93245028
Best is first three stories Brock. Great villain, unique point of view and personality to Pete's other enemies, great design.
>>
>>93245028
He's definitely not the worst when Price, Gargan and Fortunato exist.
>>
They should get Brock Lester to be Venom in
Spider Man Comin g part 2
>>
>>93245094
Brock's first return is one of my favorite Spidey stories of the late 80s/early 90s.

>Kills a bunch of criminals before returning to New York
>Comes back through the sewers and gets information from bums
>Kills a cop, but seems it necessary for the greater good, and blessses his corpse
>Beats the ever living piss out of Black Cat, and even lets her know that Pete's married
>Goes to Aunt May's house to help with laundry just to mess with Peter
>Goes one on one with Pete, and turns the fight into a Horror story
>The classic Venom defeat, where Peter tells the Symbiote he wants it back
>>
File: image.jpg (540KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
540KB, 1000x1537px
Whether she's the best depends on your taste,but the worst?Definately Gargan.Every bad venom trope mixed with making gargan a joke
>>
Lethal Protector is better than any Flash or Gargan story.
>>
>>93245028
he can be better or worse than other Venoms but at the end of the day he is THE Venom.
>>
I would say he's the worst best venom without a doubt.
>>
File: spirits_of_venom.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
spirits_of_venom.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
>>93247452
>>
Flash had a better run than most of Eddie's, those Venom throwback threads reminded me why i love the character but most of his stories were meh.
>>
Eddie was amazing as a villain and when teaming up with Spider-Man in events like with Carnage or planet of the symbiotes.

As a hero? It was just ok, much cooler as Anti-Venom to be honest. Non-cosmic Flash was a much enjoyable experience.
>>
>>93246887

That's the one then.
A lot of people give flack to Ultimate Venom because it lacked the spider symbol. I really loved how Pete interacted with Eddie in a big brother way.

Same for Spectacular Venom, Eddie really pulls off the twisted Bro to a tee.
>>
>>93246955
I fucking hated how they randomly decided that Scorpion sucks. He was a heavy hitting Spidey villain for years, then someone magically decided he sucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.