[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong in this episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 13

File: FuvAohn.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FuvAohn.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
Who was in the wrong in this episode?
>>
>>93244667
Trey and Matt because this is when south park went to fuckin heck
>>
what episode was this?
>>
>>93244713
fpbp
>>
>Dude having preferences on girls makes you a bad person lmao
It's sad to see Matt and Trey become such senile cucks.
>>
>>93244880
But that's not what this episode is about.
>>
Wendy because she sacrificed her ideals for popularity. The correct choice would have been to start photoshopping pictures of the boys so all the girls thought they were too good for them, which would lead to the boys actually working out and becoming ripped to impress the girls, but then the boys would think they're too good for the girls, so the girls start changing themselves for real and it ends with them deciding just to lower their standards because they end up in a race to look good that leaves no time to do anything else. The final shot though ends with Wendy just making a small tweek to her profile image, implying that even if they say they'll lower their standards they'll still try and get an easy one up on everyone else
>>
>>93244880
They didn't have preferences they were just shallow assholes who cared whether or people thought their girls were hot. Except Butters, who was just an idiot who likes Kim K's big fake ass and apparently can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

But it's a grey moral I guess since Kanye's story was about how Kim became popular and attractive through being fake which she couldn't hope to do without photoshop and while Wendy was aiming to get people to accept how people naturally look she was just bringing everyone down by pointing out their real flaws in an effort to get people to accept them.
And in the end she couldn't stick to her guns about being above people's shallow preconceptions.
>>
>>93244982
>They didn't have preferences they were just shallow assholes

That's what shallow means, dumbass. Only caring about ie "preferring" outward appearance.
>>
>>93244982
>They didn't have preferences they were just shallow assholes
thats what having prferences mean you fucking retard
>>
>>93244667
So IS Kim Kardashian a hobbit?
>>
>>93244667
Wendy was wrong. Some women using photoshop and makeup doesn't negate the existence of natural beauty. There will always be prettier girls out there. Kim Kardashian being phony doesn't make Lisa Berger any less unattractive.
>>
>>93245226
>>93245282
Having preferences does not equal being shallow. You should know this if you weren't black and white morality faggots.
>>
Wendy for being jel.
>>
>>93246021
>Having preferences does not equal being shallow.
then what makes the boys shallow?
>>
>>93246106
Going full retard with appearance.
>>
>>93246140
>Going full retard
that's just name calling, what did they do?
>>
>>93244936
Won't lie I would've liked this but>>93244713 is right, however the season with PC Principal being completely in the right was the final nail in the coffin, followed by their butthurt over the election
>>
>>93245226
Being shallow and having preferences isn't the same fucking thing.
>>
>>93246106
Did you miss the entire point of the fucking episode?
>>
>>93246184
They literally didn't care about the girls looks and were just using fake photos of them as status symbols.
There wasn't a preference it was all about ego.
>>
>>93246021
>Having preferences does not equal being shallow
my shit smells better than your shit the post
>>
>>93246312
>There wasn't a preference it was all about ego
dating is completely about ego
>>
Fucking /r9k/ idiots. There is a difference between saying "I prefer Black chicks" and saying "I prefer Black chicks with big titties who look like Diamond Jackson"
>>
File: Goose Drinking Problems.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
Goose Drinking Problems.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>93246367
>dating is completely about ego

>>93246376
There is a difference between saying "I prefer Black chicks" and saying "I prefer Black chicks with big titties who look like Diamond Jackson"
>>
>>93245282
>>93245226
america fuck yeah
>>
Wendy.

None of the other girls had a problem with using photoshop, but because she didn't like it, nobody was allowed to.
>>
>>93246367
Only with shallow assholes
>>93246376
Nah that's just specificity.
>>
>>93244667
Kim for pretending she was a human being and lying to Kanye.
>>
>>93244667
Wendy was just a jelly hater. Girls need to get used to being looked at sexually, because the only way it will ever stop is if the blind men at age 6.
>>
>>93246436
>Only with shallow assholes
Not that guy but you just went round robin without giving a definition or elaborating on your point.
>>
>>93246401
wow you are a retard
you know the world is a very big place, there is no reason to stay in america if you hate it so much
>>93246436
>Only with shallow assholes
you are going to have a really miserable life cinderella
>>
>>93244667
society as a whole
>>
>>93246848
It's very simple anon.
It's not shallow when you date the person for the actual person. If you're attracted to a specific type that's fine so long as you still see them as an actual person. In the case of the South Park kids, the girls were becoming egotistical bitches because their "looks" and the guys were becoming egotistical because they were dating the "hottest" girls.
If you're just with them just for appearances it's fucking shallow.
>>93247063
Yeah how will I get on with a life without dating people I don't actually like because of what other people think.
>>
>>93244667
Butters for liking the Kardashians
>>
>>93245226
>>93245282

Thats blatantly false though, you can have prefferences, even entirely looks-based ones, without being shallow.

It only starts being shallow when that is the ONLY thing you care about.
>>
>>93244936
That would've actually have been interesting to watch.

>>93246240
>PC Principal being completely in the right was the final nail in the coffin
Pretty much. That was a horrible end to the season and it didn't seem to actually mean anything. The gun control part of the episode was hilarious, the "ads will be gone if we're PC" made no sense and the whole season plot felt like they didn't actually say anything.
>>
>>93244982
>Caring about how someone looks makes you shallow
Okay Tumblr

>>93246312
They were looking at the photos while they interacted with the girls, stop being dense
>>
>>93247797
Caring about someone's looks doesn't make you shallow. Caring only about their looks and only in respect to it making you look good makes you shallow.
And their interactions were basically handing off photos.
>>
>>93244667
Forgive me, I haven't watched this episode since it first came out, so I might be misremembering things. But to be honest, thought everyone was right and wrong here.

Wendy wanted people to accept their true selves and stop hiding behind lies. She had the best intentions, and her stance is a pretty standard T.V. moral. However, she just continually pushed her views and didn't want to accept that people disagreed with her.

The other side showed that so many people were obsessed with illusions of people, or what people thought of them, rather than the people themselves. But in the end, people were happier with this, and it helped to boost some peoples' confidence. The ends justified the means.

So in the end, they all had a point. Wendy was right that it wasn't real or healthy, but the others were still happy with what they had.
>>
>>93244713
Nailed it in one post(tm)
>>
>>93247904
Why is it a crime to care about your partner's looks? I really resent the fact that wanting to be attracted to your partner physically makes you a bad person, even though sex and arousal is largely based on physical attraction. Some people want a partner they can talk to about deep things, and others just don't want to look at lazy slobs who wear shirts 2 days in a row with mustard stains on it.
>>
>>93248245
Can you not read?
>>
makeup is literally the same thing but everyone accepted it. It's a tool all women use daily to compete with other women and look better. It's still a damn lie.
>>
>>93244713
southpark went to shit a decade earlier
>>
>>93248258
I read what you're saying. If you're going to spend a chunk of your life with this person, I damn sure don't want anyone constantly questioning why I got with someone who looks like shit.
> b-but anon, you care what others think
Yes, in the real world, other people's opinions actually do matter, so if people think you're with a slag, or you look like one, then you are treated like one.
>>
>>93249312
If you're attracted to someone why do you give a shit what other people think?
>>
>>93248245
Shit you might be genuinely autistic.
>>
>>93244936
>>93244667
Wait, wasn't there a whole episode about Wendy getting fake tits?
>>
What ep was this?
That's pretty sad
>>
>>93247503
We didn't say having preferences makes you shallow. We said being shallow means having a preference.
>>
>>93250376
Yes. Matt and Trey don't pay attention to their own continuity.
>>
>>93246312
They PREFERRED girls that had the illusion of being hot.
>>
>>93249356
Because what a lot of autismos don't understand is that being concerned with what people think is how you get ahead. You can't ignore /every/ social convention just because you don't agree with it while still expecting all the benefits.

The fact of the matter is people judge you and your partner as a unit, if they reflect poorly on you, then people don't treat you as nicely. We live in a superficial society whether you want to accept it, so I'm not trying to be with a someone who looks like a homeless degenerate.
>>
>>93246409
>>93246673
I agree Wendy pretty much was a hater through the whole episode. I mean I understood where she was coming from but she was taking it to the extreme and was just a jelly hater.
>>
>>93245541
God damn it, I am so sick of people asking this.

Yes, Kim has giant feet. Yes there's a little bit of hair on top and a leathery sole. Yes she eats 9 meals a day and likes to smoke a ridiculous looking pipe. Just because you appear to be a hobbit and enjoy traditional hobbit pastimes doesn't make you a hobbit, you fucking racist.
>>
>>93244713
>heck
Say shit or just kys cunt.
>>
The creators. Watching South Park makes you more ignorant than never reading about any of the issues and topics it touches would.
>>
>>93252621
Aw cmon sport, you know its hecka great to not swear!
>>
File: Womenarefunnypepe.png (274KB, 540x698px) Image search: [Google]
Womenarefunnypepe.png
274KB, 540x698px
>>93244667

-Genetics determine how sexy, tell, and intelligent you have the potential to be
-You can't change your genetics
-Feels bad man

>Have a touched up photoshopped sexy Pepe, much more aesthetically pleasing than your plain jane pepes.
>>
>>93244880
>retard who missed the point of the episode #5
>>
>>93252341
Are you sure she's not a Hobbit?
>>
>>93251832
>>93249312

Imagine being so autistic and having such a low self esteem that you have to live for other strangers.

Makes you think.
>>
>>93244780
i think it was the finale episode o S18 or -17.

It's the one where the girls in school used photoshop images to make themselves look more appealing which the worked for the boys. Wendy was being a typical feminist too smart for her own good.
>>
>>93244713
Like many shows, they burned up their best material in the early seasons and it went to shit soon after. Season 5, which contained Scott Tenorman Must Die and Cripple Fight, seemed to be the last rock-solid season the show had for me.
Casa Bonita in 7 was awfully good. But from season 6 on is when you got a half and half ratio or worse for shit shows and acceptable ones.
>>
File: South Park PS Girls.png (1MB, 1640x740px) Image search: [Google]
South Park PS Girls.png
1MB, 1640x740px
>>93244936
reminded a little of an idea I had when the episode was still fairly new;

https://pastebin.com/R5NL8X0k
>>
>>93244667
>Things that are OK
>Make-Up
>Botox
>Plastic Surgery
>Wonder Bras
>"Prefect" camera angles and lighting

>Things that are Not OK
>Photoshop

I can't say I follow
>>
>>93244667
Wendy.
Photoshop is like Santa Claus., We all know it's fake deep down but you have to be a major douchebag to shout it at people. Let kids have the lie, they'll get over it eventually.
>>
>That part where Trey and Matt got so butthurt Trump won they implied it'll bring back nazism
God I hope the Fractured But Whole isn't going to be just 30 hours of "here's why Clinton is the best"
>>
>>93255840
Man, Matt and Trey can be funny and insightful.
I was surprised last season was mostly just unfunny recycled left wing talking points.
"Trump Doesn't Really Want to Win!!!"
>>
File: 1342049113709.jpg (820KB, 1980x2135px) Image search: [Google]
1342049113709.jpg
820KB, 1980x2135px
>>93254017
>-Genetics determine how sexy, tell, and intelligent you have the potential to be

But ultimately that doesn't batter because a vast majority of people will actively squander their potential so someone with disadvantages is still able to surpass them and enter the "elite".

Don't worry about your theoretical limit, give it your all to become the best YOU possibly can, THAT is "True Beauty", and ture ugliness is giving up before you even tried, a healthy manlet is a better man then "tall" man who is so obese he is hospitalized and breathes from a tube because he go food addiction and never gave the effort to break away.

You never truly fail until you give up.
>>
>>93256004
But what if genetics makes you more likely to give up?
>>
>>93255957
A lot of the season also bashed the left side. Hillary was the better candidate to Garrison, but she continually fucked up her own campaign.

But that was during the first part of the season, before the plots went stale.
>>
>>93255840
>>93255957

I listened to a podcast interview they were in that they had the series planned so that Hillary won, because every odd(Vegas odds or some shit) said that she would.
They were gonna have it something like that even if women(Hillary) won the guys would still get the attention(via Bill Clinton would get more attention than Hillary because he was the first Gentleman, i.e. the first male first lady)

Honestly thought that idea was pretty funny, but Trump won which is why the series went to shit. They didn't plan anything for that.

that being said, they have said that Trump will probably be a shit leader and that he ruins comedy
>>
File: 1350847271094.jpg (33KB, 561x438px) Image search: [Google]
1350847271094.jpg
33KB, 561x438px
>>93256064
Oh anon, the BROTEIN with the "Give up genes" wouldn't even left your dads balls, much less put in the effort to "win the race".

You exist and therefore you have determination, all you have to do is reach out to it.

And as MGS taught is MEMES>GENES.
>>
>>93256064
That's character, not genetics.
>>
>>93246240
>their butthurt over the election
This. Season 20 was doing well but Trey and Matt made a lot of plotlines that ended up unsolved just because they derailed to spend most of the screentime shitting on Trump.
>>
>>93254017
She has no nose. How does she smell
>>
>>93256327
Terrible_______________________________________
>>
File: 1452634773042.png (337KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1452634773042.png
337KB, 600x903px
>>93256327
Look anon, Pepes can't smell, how else would they be able to be near all the shit they give Wojak?
>>
>>93256196
But what if that spermcell won the race only to troll everyone, itself included?

>>93256198
To be honest I'd include environment to the equation.
>>
File: Genetics-Ice-Cream.jpg (77KB, 524x772px) Image search: [Google]
Genetics-Ice-Cream.jpg
77KB, 524x772px
>>93256562
Oh sweetie, that's a paradox because that means it ha ability to not give up hence you can also choose not to give up, meaning the "Give up gene" is already ineffectual.

You just disproved yourself by noting that you can choose to be determined for a goal (To troll everyone and yourself) ergo it is choice and your fate is in your own hands!
>>
>>93256004
>tfw D5
need to get /fit/ faster
>>
>>93256198
>that's character, not genetics
You're vastly underestimating the importance of temperament.
>>
>>93248338
This
>>
So, who else is hyped at how many more party members you can get in FBW?
>>
File: South Park Girls.png (992KB, 1662x700px) Image search: [Google]
South Park Girls.png
992KB, 1662x700px
so /co/, which is your favorite?
>>
File: Something.jpg (10KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
Something.jpg
10KB, 299x200px
>>93257978
Do i have to choose JUST one?
>>
>>93258079
well there's enough of them that a top 3 or 5 is feasible, so go ahead
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDaQMBqqSE0

Season 20 Commentary is out.
>>
>>93258555
hah taste the salt

they expected one outcome so hard its beautiful to hear them try to explain everything out
>>
>>93258697
I'm really happy at the end, they're going to take a step back from the political shit and do more stuff like Awesome-o and Woodland Critter X-mas
>>
>>93258749
good, god knows theres ENOUGH political shit in every single fucking thing already
>>
>>93258843
Yeah, I was watching an interview of Dave Chappelle the other week and he was talking on how the only really bad thing about Trump was how everyone is now making the same jokes.

The next 3.5 years are going to have a lot of low hanging fruit. Matt and Trey were wise to keep clear of that during the Bush days.
>>
>>93258555
I like how they step around calling the season a mess with just saying it was hard.

Which i'm sure it was but still, they said it themselves with however you felt about it starting you can clearly tell by the election the whole thing turned into a train wreck.
>>
>>93258555
I'm going to miss the serialization. Season 19 was so good, easily in my top 3 or 5 of favorites. I guess they wanted to avoid what happened with 20 for a while.
>>
>>93259200
Well your not going to discredit your teams work, however shitty it might be, in your commentary.

>>93259239
They're going to have to dedicate at least one ep to get Garrison back as a teacher.
>>
>>93244713
>heck
watch your language
>>
>>93244667
That's not the right question.
>>
>>93259271
>They're going to have to dedicate at least one ep to get Garrison back as a teacher
Or just don't. I love Garrison but they hadn't done anything with him since becoming a man again and that was season 12, it's not like getting him back is essential to the show
>>
>>93244982
>Except Butters, who was just an idiot who likes Kim K's big fake ass
Leave her out of this
>>
>>93244982
>Except Butters, who was just an idiot who likes Kim K's big fake ass and apparently can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.
Go to bed Wendy
>>
>>93244982
Is Butters still bisexual or was that just a throwaway?
>>
>>93259730
Butters is straight but super gay.
>>
>>93259730
He never was, during the camp episode he still didn't get what bicurious meant until the very end
>>
>>93259730
He's not. He's just Bike-Curious is all.
>>
>>93256004
/d/ masterrace.
>>
>>93257978
Is it wrong to want to suddenly do a series of drawings where they're all the sexy versions?
>>
>>93262349
>Is it wrong to want to suddenly do a series of drawings where they're all the sexy versions?
not at all, in fact please do so(I'm honestly surprised there's been pretty much no fanart based on that episode)
>>
>>93252621
Back the heck off, skippy
>>
>>93256198
Apparently you don't know how the human brain works then
>>
>>93244667
Wendy, her ideals were in the right place but she went about it the wrong way
>>
honestly I hope they don't abandon continuity entirely for the next season, it only caused them so many problems because they tied the continuity to Real World events in a way that fucked them over
>>
>>93258555
interesting
>>
>>93254017

>Genetics determine how sexy, tell, and intelligent you have the potential to be
>You can't change your genetics

Sounds like an excuse. Unless you're hopelessly assfaced you can always work out, groom yourself, and refine your mannerisms and self. Personality and charisma make up for alot of flaws.
>>
>>93244667
Kanye.
>>
>>93247063
>you know the world is a very big place, there is no reason to stay in america if you hate it so much
I am not staying there, kek
>>
File: scr12.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
scr12.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
>>93252621
heck is where I come from
>>
>>93262349
Do it
>>
Rule 34 when
>>
>>93267476
Agreed
>>
>>93244667
>>93255301

This is the South Park equivalent of fanservice
>>
>>93265111
>Personality and charisma make up for alot of flaws.

That's men you're thinking of.
>>
>>93256225
lol Trumpettes are so fucking triggered. Didn't have that complaint with Obamy
>>
>>93268144

That's false in my experience. I've met plenty of girls who weren't exactly physically 10/10 but made up with it with personality. And they have all the options to improve themselves physically as men, plus cosmetics.
>>
>>93268103
Yup
>>
>>93251832
I wouldn't treat someone irl differently just for their shit tastes, as much as this site would beg otherwise
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.