[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't worry /co/, I will save us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Enzo.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Enzo.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
Don't worry /co/, I will save us.
>>
I still can't believe all the eye stuff is a complete coincidence
>>
>>93243679
>a complete coincidence

What, you mean it wasn't foreshadowing?
>>
>>93243622
I loved how Reboot did an entire episode that was a tribute to The Prisoner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0k99bZocCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X114df65hgY
>>
>>93243780
They also did one for Evil Dead.

Fucking based.
>>
File: IMG_1165.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>93243622
RATINGS DOWN
RATINGS DOWN
RATINGS DOWN
RATINGS DOWN
RATINGS DOWN
RATINGS DOWN
>>
>be annoying little shitty kid sidekick
>Bob gets jettisoned into the Web
>Megabyte fucks shit up
>Suddenly, growing up
>taking responsibility for the guarding of Mainframe
>becoming capable as a defender
>Fucks up
>Becomes a hardened warrior while gamehopping
>Tracks down Bob
>Returns to Mainframe
>Aids in the defeat of Megabyte and the liberation of Mainframe
>Probably the best character with the best storyarc in the series

>"Hey, let's use a contrivance to bring back kid Enzo!"

But for what purpose though?

Matrix was perfect, even if they series had continued, the new Enzo would most likely have never lived up to what the original became
>>
>>93245070

Probably came up with this when thinking about the inevitable "Mainframe is restroed by backup" ending. You can just hear someone say "But if everything in Mainframe is restored by backup, shouldn't Enzo be restored also?"
And so they did.
>>
>>93245166
hmm, yeah, I guess you're right.

I can imagine people nitpicking like that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq41S810sYg

>>93245070
>the new Enzo would most likely have never lived up to what the original became
well yeah
they specifically went into this in season 4
>>
The original AndrAIa never saw Enzo again.
>>
>>93243722
Or was it... eyeshadowing?
>>
At first I was pissed nuReboot was nothing like this one at all. But now Im glad it will be Reboot in name only. It lets Reboot stay pure. They won't parade around in its skin like Buffalo Bill and NuPPG.
>>
>>93245237
They die and are replaced every time they reboot anyway.
None of them are the original anything.
>>
>>93243622

...Life's going to be hard, kid.

>>93245070
>But for what purpose though?

He hadn't suffered enough. He needed a constant reminder of how far he strayed from his halcyon past and intentions, of how every breathe he took was an insult to everything he once believed in and everything he cared about.
>>
>>93245922

It's more patrician than that. He needed to see how everything he wanted was stupid, wrong, and misguided, with the envy and hero-worship his younger self had towards the shattered wreck he had become.
>>
>>93245210
The "Bad Bob" episode is so much cooler when you realize that Brendan McCarthy, who was a production designer on Reboot, co-wrote Fury Road with George Miller.
>>
>>93245618
yooou
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.