[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #4 Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: ANGOTG_Prev.jpg (707KB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev.jpg
707KB, 1375x2087px
NOT MUH GUARDIANS
>>
File: ANGOTG_Prev-3.jpg (1MB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev-3.jpg
1MB, 1375x2087px
>>
File: ANGOTG_Prev-4.jpg (752KB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev-4.jpg
752KB, 1375x2087px
>>
File: ANGOTG_Prev-5.jpg (613KB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev-5.jpg
613KB, 1375x2087px
>>
File: ANGOTG_Prev-6.jpg (492KB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev-6.jpg
492KB, 1375x2087px
>>
File: ANGOTG_Prev-2.jpg (604KB, 1375x2087px) Image search: [Google]
ANGOTG_Prev-2.jpg
604KB, 1375x2087px
Variant cover by Russell Dauterman
>>
Duggan is garbage
>>
>>93243259
>>93243269

The last issue, the Gamora issue, surprised me with how good it was. But this sequence right here seems like it's trying really way too hard to be like the movie.
>>
>>93243251
All things considered,Peter and Groot are the only beings that aren't "unique" in that room. If they had tried anything they'd probably be dead.
>>
>>93244179
Not really. That's Duggan usual sense of humor. Movie Guardians have absolutely different style.
>>
>>93243236
>Guardians still being treated like shit
>dumb comedy timing still
>'He's behind me' cliché
>Collector still collecting shit he just happen to find for no reason
>Collector still acting like dugfuckers Collector
I thought Duggan was supposed to save this book, not keep it as shit as it was.
>>
>>93243279
I love Dauterman
>>
>>93243686
this
>>
Since when he and Grandmaster are brothers? he considers all the elders to be brothers?
>>
>>93244972
The first arc is always there to appeal to the people who were reading whatever came before, just like how the first arc of his Deadpool was the god awful zombie presidents story. Hopefully he'll start going in a different direction once this story is done, but who knows he might just double down and make them even more obnoxious.
>>
The previous issue was actually pretty good. Why couldn't they have stuck with that instead of this meme-riddled synergy garbage?
>>
>>93249660
The Collector and the Grandmaster are the closest of the Elders, Grandmaster started a game against Death just to bring him back to life after Korvac killed him.
>>
>>93249841
Because this is how Duggan operates, the first arc is always reflective of the previous writers status quo in order to ease readers into his run. He'll start going his own way when this story ends.
>>
>>93249660
He is in his first appearance
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.