[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, we all know Superman is the square DC guy and F4 are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: batmanspiderman.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
batmanspiderman.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
Now, we all know Superman is the square DC guy and F4 are the square Marvel guys, that being said....the Batmen and the Spider-Men are the cool guys, so which kinda guy are you? The Batmen or the Spider-Men? Who's more your preferred flavor? Go on now
>>
>>93241808
Spider-Man. I prefer superheroes with an active sense of humor
>>
>>93241808
Batman, but the neo noir detective Batman instead of the MMA champion
>>
Spider-Man is the epitome of what a modern hero should be.
>>
>>93241808

Batman.
>>
>>93241808
Spider-Man, I would have to say. His story, themes, and character just speak to me more than any other hero's, Batman's included. Although I do think Batman is a great character when he's in his element, fighting villains in Gotham, doing detective work and such.
>>
>>93241808
I'm 12 years old and I have a problem with grownups (who I call superpowered heroes because they're all stronger than me)

I like batman because he's nihilistic with a wicked sense of just a human like me XDD
>>
Batman has great stories but it amazes me how profoundly overrated he is as a character. He's such a boring piece of shit.

Anyway, Spider-man, because he's fun and built for team-ups.
>>
>>93242136
Yeah, I can say the same for Supes.

Spidey's just the perfect human hero.
>>
>benchmark superhero movie with Burton/Nolan
>benchmark superhero games with Arkham
>benchmark superhero TV with BTAS
>benchmark comics with TDKR, TLHW, TKJ
Like him or not, Batman has demonstrated his insane potential as a character across all mediums
>>
>>93242194
I feel like the PS1 Spider-Man game kind of set the stage for Arkham, as far as super hero simulators go as opposed to the traiditional style of make any style of game and slap superheroes onto it
>>
>>93241808
>F4 are the square Marvel guys
Consider me triggered...
>>
>>93241808
I like both a lot but if I had to choose i'd go with Spider-man because I prefer generally prefer his stuff to Batman unless Batman is dealing with Supernatural stuff in which case I vastly prefer that
>>
>>93241808
Spider Man, easy.
>>
>>93241808
SPAWN.
>>
>>93241808
Spider-Man, easily. First comics I read, easily the character I relate to the most, best rogues, best stories.
>>
Be the character with the best stories and more classics than the other has "good" stories OR be shitty Spider-Man.
>>
>>93241808
Superman
Cool, but professional
>>
>>93241808
Kamala Khan
>>
>>93241845
>>93241961
These. I used to like Batman more until I realized he was an uncharismatic asshole who spends more time trying to figure out ways to kill his friends instead of keeping the Arkham Inmates locked up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.