[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would be a good place to start/best runs of Jason? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Where would be a good place to start/best runs of Jason? I've neglected him for too long
>>
>>93241054
The Under the Red Hood movie. That's it.
>>
>>93241153
This, although he's become a bit more of a tolerable character as of late.
>>
>>93241054
Current run of RHatO
>>
File: red hood.jpg (30KB, 325x469px) Image search: [Google]
red hood.jpg
30KB, 325x469px
>>93241054
Batman: Second Chances is a collection of stories with Jason Todd as Robin
Death in the Family
Under the Red Hood (the movie covers it fine though)
Red Hood Lost Days
the Rebirth series

Under the Red Hood was great but the majority of things that came from it were nowhere near as good.

I think Jason was also in Batman The Cult too but I've never read it and I hear its divisive.
>>
>>93241054
Pre New52 Jason reading
>Death in the Family
>Under the Red Hood
>Nightwing: Brothers in Blood
>Batman: Battle for the Cowl
>Batman and Robin: Revenge of the Red Hood
New52/Rebirth reading
>Red Hood and the Outlaws: Death of the family
>Red Hood and Arsenal: Open for Business
>Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth
>>
>>93241285
>>93241281
>>93241218
>>93241207
>>93241153

cheers friends!
>>
>>93241347
I'd also recommend The Last Crusade.

I think it's a much better version of Death in the Family.
>>
I'd definitely recommend the current Red Hood and the Outlaws Rebirth. Jason has his best traits of being a wisecracking badass on the outside but incredibly caring on the inside.
>>
File: j8skt8g0.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j8skt8g0.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
> brand new character
>>
>>93242487
the big problem is they started showing those cutscenes with jason being tortured and it's painfully obvious who the arkham knight is after that.
just give us a new character.
>>
>>93242487
Why the fuck didn't they just make him red hood from the start. Literally all they had to do was change the mask to the red one he has at the end of the game and leave the rest of his gear on him. That's the one thing I will never understand.
>>
>>93244054
Because normies would just google "Red Hood" and immediately get spoiled.
>>
>>93242080

I actually prefer A Death in the Family, but Last Crusade is still good. just wish there was a part two showing Batman taking out the Joker for the "last" time and hanging up the cowl.
>>
>>93242487
To be honest, when I saw the intro, I only thought of Jason, rather than Scarecrow. I mean... The triggerer of that scene was wearing red.

And then it was obvious that they were doing their version of UtRH when >>93242528 started happening.
>>
>There will never be a Red hood game where you try to wipe out all crime in gotham
Damn shame, what little we got of him in the Red Hood DLC for Arkham Knight
>>
>>93241054
Call me crazy, but Jaison sure has a nice waist. Suddenly, I want to see him wearing a three pieces suit.
>>
>>93244389
>Jaison
I don't even know why I typed his name like that. I may need some sleep.
>>
>>93241054
Death in the Family. Start and stop there.
After that he is gone and it is just Deadpool light in all the appearances. Once the mask gets on he is a boring edgelord and nothing more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.