[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did this episode make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tweek and craig.png (287KB, 842x436px) Image search: [Google]
tweek and craig.png
287KB, 842x436px
how did this episode make you feel?
>>
cool song, but kinda gay
>>
>>93240134
>They really are running out of ideas
>>
>>93240134
I laughed my ass off harder at the episode more than anything in a long while.
>>
File: IMG_9597.png (677KB, 558x1429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9597.png
677KB, 558x1429px
>>93240134
Feels like its over 9000
>>
Amused.
I'm still in that comfortable late middle school seat of homophobia where gays are very funny, but they neither disgust me nor do they make me want to put them on some fucking SJW pedestal.
>>
File: cool_shit_nigga.jpg (631KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
cool_shit_nigga.jpg
631KB, 720x900px
>Tfw this episode came on while watching with like 8 normie friends
>had to pretend I'm not immune to seeing shit like this after browsing 4chan since I was underageB&
>The horror and uncomfortable vibes in the room were kind of fun to me

But overall, the episode meant this
>>93240215
>>
>>93240322
Just give it a few years until gays stop being funny and you either become an unhinged nutcase or just stop caring in general.
>>
>>93240322
>I'm still in that comfortable late middle school seat of homophobia where gays are very funny, but they neither disgust me nor do they make me want to put them on some fucking SJW pedestal.
You're a normal person?
>>
>>93240322
isnt that how its supposed to be if you're not gay tho? Like just don't pay attention to that part because it doesn't really matter to you at all?
>>
>>93240134
amused, but a little disturbed. Everyone just decided that Tweak and Craig were gay despite their protests on the matter.

They ( Tweak and Craig) got over it, but that's some fucked up stuff on its own.
>>
I don't watch South Park often. Somebody tell me what happened.
>>
The Rape of Nanking/Don King rant was hilarious.
>>
>Series co-creator Matt Stone received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance for this episode.[5]
huh

which characters does he do again?
>>
>>93240417
just like the shippers?
>>
>>93240417
>Recently got back in contact with my family after being estranged for several years
>my mom reintroduces me to my grandma
>tells my grandma I'm gay
>tell my mom and grandma, 'no, no I'm not.'
>"Oh, it's okay, I would love you even if you were gay!"
that shit happens all the time.
>>93240465
they did an episode on shipping/yaoi, where a bunch of asian girls started drawing yaoi art of tweek and craig

everyone automatically assumed the two were gay, PC principal went on and on about 'safe words' and 'proper behaviour in a homosexual relationship'

also, everyone kept giving them money just for 'being gay'

the two discuss it on their own, have some amusing drama, then end it with just deciding to do what they like.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.