[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this realistically end /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

File: Anti-Monitor_vs_Madoka.png (604KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Monitor_vs_Madoka.png
604KB, 750x422px
How does this realistically end /co/?
>>
Weebs cry becaues Anti-Monitor's a better character and not a plot device to end a series.
>>
File: 1424548688952.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424548688952.webm
1MB, 853x480px
>>93239004
With Madoka getting her powes cucked by Homura and making for a very poorly paced anime.
>>
>>93239004
Madoka bends the Anti-monitor over a table.

Then the real fun begins.
>>
>>93239004
The Anti-Monitor rapes the Multiverse while Homura reees indefinitely
>>
>>93239004
Realistically neither could exist.
>>
File: 1462990997502.jpg (86KB, 493x671px) Image search: [Google]
1462990997502.jpg
86KB, 493x671px
>>93239004
>tfw you didn't read the file name so you're sitting there trying to figure out how Kriegers wife would fight the Anti Monitor.

I didn't know until I happened to see the first two posts.
>>
File: Madoka_vs_Lucifer.png (655KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka_vs_Lucifer.png
655KB, 750x421px
>>
Whoever wins Homura loses
>>
>>93239004
Madoka gets cucked out of her wish once and even then kyuubi almost cucked her out of it. She's a pretty shitty god.
>>
>>93239004
disappointingly
>>
>>93239004
I mean on one hand Madoka is supposed to basically be an omnipotent god being.
On the other, she lost to the power of lesbian lust while being a god, in what was perhaps the worst plot twist I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.
Fuck it, let Anti-Monitor sack that entire universe, it has it coming.
>>
>>93239004
One got killed by Darkseid's dyke daughter and the other didn't.
>>
I thought Meduca doesn't become a meguca
>>
>>93239053
The Anti-Monitor's entire purpose it to be a plot device to drive change in DC's multiverse.
>>
>>93239333
this
>>
>>93239201
>haha look at me guys I'm so /co/ the only anime grill I know is from Archer haha what's anime? is that what the kids are into these days?
>>
>>93240029
So they've both lost to dykes, then?
>>
>>93239004
>madoka is strong
Kinda but she is essentially a force of nature
She has ONE job, killing magical girls once they turn into witches. Her power is only enough to kill the witch she showed up to kill. She doesn't go outside those parameters. It's asking if your anti-virus software can beat mike tyson in a fight.
>>
>>93239053
>Anti-Monitor's a better character
Who's his best friend?
What are his hobbies?
What's his favorite food?
What's his greatest fear?
>>
>>93240947
Lesbians > gods.
>>
>>93239053
>Anti-Monitor
>Not plot device

Why pretend to read comics?
>>
>>93241679
Kek, I know Anti-Monitor's still a plot device, but he at least had purpose in shit like Sinestro Corps war.
>>
>>93241280
>It's asking if your anti-virus software can beat mike tyson in a fight.
Perfect analogy.
The issue here is that their powers just aren't compatible.
>>
>>93241280
>killing magical girls once they turn into witches.

Technically not even that: She kills the girl the moment before she becomes a witch so that the girl never has to suffer that fate. She goes around throughout all of eternity murdering children at their weakest and darkest moment in order to spare the world the chaos which they'd cause afterwards.
>>
>>93239004
I'll go with the one that killed a multiverse over the one that couldn't fix her single universe.

Madoka couldn't stop entropy. Anti-monitor's antimatter wave is entropy on steroids.
>>
>>93239004
With no Spectre or superheroes to stop him Anti-Monitor goes back in time to the dawn of the multiverse and punks Madoka and the race of alien cats.
>>
>>93241377
>best friend

Anti-monitor has no need for friends, for Anti-monitor has no peers.

>Hobbies

Annihilating all positive matter so that the anti-matter universe becomes the one true universe

>Favorite Food

Positive matter.

>Greatest Fear

Anti-monitor has no fears, fool.

Earth-2 Superman
>>
File: 1469240633233.png (349KB, 413x652px) Image search: [Google]
1469240633233.png
349KB, 413x652px
>>93240915
>Not recognizing one anime girl from some obscure anime that probably 5 people have watched = /co/ virtue-signaling
Are you intentionally being this retarded?
>>
File: Lain.gif (992KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.gif
992KB, 500x374px
>They used Madoka instead of Lain
>>
>>93243779
Madoka fags are human garbage even by 4chan's standards. Just ignore them.
>>
File: 1482885208796.jpg (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482885208796.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
>>93239201
Okay that one got me
That was good shit anon!
>>
>>93240915
Jesus will you ever stop being a faggot?
>>
>>93243802
>Implying Lain would fare any better.

Anti-Monitor's first move in a fight is to travel to the dawn of the multiverse and become the Filled Hand. His second is to retreat to his anti-matter universe and snipe the target universe with a universe-killing cannon.

He simply operates on a different scale than single universe reality warpers.
>>
>>93243823
>Asking a Madoka fag to stop being an obnoxious faggot.

Just look at the show they're fans of. We're talking about people that are around a 90 IQ with possible pedophilic tendencies. They're scum.
>>
>anti monitor vs qt magica god
>not qt aya monitor vs qt magica god
>>
File: want.png (61KB, 472x351px) Image search: [Google]
want.png
61KB, 472x351px
>>93239004
Mind blowing sex.
>>
>>93243828
I don't think she'd do any better I just think she's getting the short end of the stick since Madoka's ending is just copied from Lain.
>>
>>93239004

One of the reasons Western artists cannot emulate Anime style is because the Japanese draw extremely thin lines, seriously, how do they do it?
>>
>>93242293
Why did you phrase it like that? She's mercy killing them at worst.
>>
>>93242293
And personally takes them to lesbian magical girl heaven, so...could be worse.
>>
>>93239232

Depends on how knowledgeable Godoka is about the laws of existence and about divine sources of power.

Lucifer is pretty damn powerful, but he's not omnipotent nor omniscient. He has been seriously threatened by antagonists who exploit immutable physical laws that Lucifer cannot ignore, and who then go on to tap into other divine sources of power to deprive Lucifer of his own strength or to place themselves in a position where Lucifer can't attack them directly.
>>
>>93246087
I'm pretty sure Lucifer would wrap Madoka around his thumb, even if he is weaker. She's too innocent and trusting and nice and he's too shrewd and manipulative. He's going to trick her power away from her within a few minutes of conversation.
>>
>>93246087
>he's not omnipotent nor omniscient
No comic book character is. Being omnipotent goes against the entire concept of being a comic book character.
>>
>>93246790
Seriously? I can name like ten off the top of my head.
>>
>>93246872
Discussing omnipotents in versus threads is a can of worms you definitely do not want to open buddy.
>>
>>93243779
>>Not recognizing one anime girl from some obscure anime that probably 5 people have watched
>Madoka
>Being more casual than the plebbest of plebs
Oh okay so you were just retard signaling, should have just said. That or this is really shitty bait.
>>
>>93243844
What a disgustingly primitive brain you have.
>>
>>93245672
A place so terrible that her best friend wanted to leave it to be with a girl she suddenly had a lesbian crush on and another left for FUCKING CHEESE.

Apparently her afterlife blows.

I mean could you fucking imagine if St. Peter wanted to leave Heaven? I would suspect that maybe Hell is a better place.
>>
>>93246935
It's a pink haired magical girl aren't there literally hundreds of those?
>>
>>93246962
>left for fucking cheese

...Are you guys sure Madoka is god-level? She sounds pretty fucking incompetent for god-level.

Also

>Best she can do is mercy kill magical girls before they turn into witches.

That's the best she could do with do-anything powers?
>>
>>93241377
>Who's his best friend?

Superboy Prime

>What are his hobbies?

Eating Universes

>What's his favorite food?

Matter

>What's his greatest fear?

Superman.
>>
>>93247025
Again she's a pretty shit god. Literal mortal aliens were apparently very close to capturing her before Homura stepped in and again she got her powers stripped by an obsessive dyke.
>>
>>93245672

Okay, I watched the third movie and I *really* didn't grasp that. Did I miss some key dialogue which established that? I never caught anything which exactly explained how Sayaka and Charlotte were there after their own deaths. "Back from the afterlife" seems like as good an explanation as any, but I don't remember any such explanation having been given.
>>
>>93246872
Omnipotence is the power to do anything. It's the universal 'yes'.

In comics that power is limited to the media; to their 'dimension', and sometimes worst: to their writer. There is no character who has this kind of power in comics.
>>
>>93247207
>Being this autistic about a character being written with omnipotence
>Only the writer is truly "omnipotent"

Go back to /a/ you chuuni fuck.
>>
>>93245341
>Madoka's ending is just copied from Lain.

Lain spends eternity traveling through time and space murdering little girls before they can become witches whose despair is used to feed a malevolent race of space-cats?
>>
>>93247186
>Had to be saved from cat aliens that can't stop heat death
>Powers stripped from her by dyke love

Holy fuck what made OP think she was in the league of Anti-Monitor? The guy kills multiverses what the fuck?
>>
>>93247321
I wish they never made Rebellion.

The original tv shows ending was bittersweet but more sweet and Madoka wasn't this fucking useless god. Her best friend Sayaka was with Madoka in the afterlife and Homura was close to joining her toward the end. Not to mention Homura fucking learned to move on and not dwell on her failure, instead choosing to defend Madoka's new world with all her life.
>>
File: Superman and Entropy.jpg (305KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
Superman and Entropy.jpg
305KB, 1000x769px
>>93247411
>Madoka can't even stop entropy

Hahahaha how is heat death even real hahahaha Nigga just bear hug entropy until the last god dies and natural death and you're all the remains like Nigga just just close your eyes and give that shit a hug hahahaha.
>>
>mfw I realize those aren't Antimonitor's teeth, but his lips
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>93247290
The writer is not omnipotent either.

Look, it's just semantics. A character can still be very very powerful inside his own dimension, it just happens that it won't aply to all of them, or that he can create paradoxes.
I think the best example is Reign of the emperor Joker, where the Joker becomes "omnipotent", however when he tried to erase Batman from history he couldn't do it, because Batman was necessary to create the Joker. He tries to erase the color 'white' as well, and after a while the color is back. There are some things they can't do. And if they can't do something, they're not omnipotent.
>>
>>93247576
>Bringing semantics into it
>"No you see even if the writer said the character can do anything he really can't because of this neat trick I learned when we talked about God in my high school philosophy class."

Go back to /a/ you chuuni fuck.
>>
>>93247321
madoka is just a little girl that just happened to become a god, she didnt make anything but meguka heaven. she is too naive even after being used, she hasnt even punished the qb at all, just rewrite a few laws of physics so despair doesnt fuel their machines, until they found other ways to exploit girls for even more power.

homura had to steal some god power to actually get shit done right, because madoka isnt malicious enought to exploit the full extent of her power. she fixed some shit and punished the qbs by making them suffer eternally instead of the megukas. she basically had god wrapped around her finger because madoka is too nice to fight someone that spendt countless timelines saving her, and only even knows of all those times because she is a god.
>>
>>93247631
Can the character the writer said 'can do anything' erase the Marvle universe when he belongs to DC? no? so he can't do anything.
>>
>>93247825
Yes you autistic fuck.

"Captain Everything just deleted everything in the DC cosmos". There. Fiction is fiction and in this story captain everything deletes everything in the DC cosmos.
>>
>>93248175
>"Captain Everything just deleted everything in the DC cosmos"
>all DC stories are still there
>you can literally pick them to read
explain.
>>
>>93248461
>All DC stories are still there

Yeah. Captain Everything didn't kill them in those stories you dumb fuck.

You're hopelessly autistic if you think one fictional setting is somehow more "real" than another. It's all fiction.

It's not real you Chuuni. It's. Not. Real.
>>
>>93245672
>And personally takes them to lesbian magical girl heaven,
Its more like a limbo, where they have an endless slumber
>>
>>93248698
She couldn't think of anything better than this for magical girl heaven? Like really? Couldn't even throw in a field of grass with some mountains and a stream?
>>
>>93239004
Madoka will kick his ass
>>
>>93239333
trips confirm
>>
File: Anti-Monitor.jpg (2MB, 1920x2941px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Monitor.jpg
2MB, 1920x2941px
>>93239053
>Anti-Monitor
>better character than literally anyone
He's the final villain. He's the biggest bad. He's just a most evil guy who wants to wipe out everything else. He's as generic as a cosmic evil can possibly get. He's just pretty stylish about it.
>>93239004
Anti-Monitor wipes out universes. Godoka is a law of a universe. She gets erased.
>>
>>93239004
>How does this realistically end /co/?
Homu steps in and reduces AM to a babbling, crying child

Seriously nigger do you not watch anime, even in Rebellion Homu won't let anyone else touch her
>>
>>93249283
Empty Hand tho senpai
>>
>>93249339
Empty Hand is just Morrison jerking himself off with the SUPER biggest bad guy ever forever.
>>
>>93245341
>since Madoka's ending is just copied from Monsters, Inc.

I'm not trolling
>>
File: 1473787101985.png (239KB, 710x584px) Image search: [Google]
1473787101985.png
239KB, 710x584px
>Its a /a/nons try to sneak a Madoka thread into /co/ because the Madoka fans on /a/ are fucking insane episode
>>
>>93249371
>because the Madoka fans on /a/ are fucking insane
The original series was good and managed to pull a Watchmen on mahou shoujo (ignoring the fact that Sailor Moon's creator would have done the same thing herself if her editors had allowed it), Rebellion was absolute crap.

What's left to discuss, a character who eats Pocky because the censors wouldn't allow her to smoke?
>>
>>93249349
Empty Hand was actually a commentary on superheroes no longer being about inspiring stories of adventure and achievement but are instead about heroes trying their hardest to not get punked too bad by an ever escalating dark menace. It was a subtle piss take on Secret Wars which was happening at the same time as Multiversity.

Superheroes had become about surviving by the skin of your teeth, not thriving. That was the point of Multiversity.
>>
>>93249349
fuck off m8
>>
>>93249435
>Sailor Moon's creator would have done the same thing herself if her editors allowed it

Tell me more Anon.

>Pull a Watchmen

It didn't actually say anything profound about the genre like Watchmen did though. It was just watching characters suffer through contrived circumstances and write fiat and pretending that it was deep for it.
>>
>>93249528
>It didn't actually say anything profound about the genre like Watchmen did though. It was just watching characters suffer through contrived circumstances and write fiat and pretending that it was deep for it.
I'm mainly an /a/non and you hit the nail on the head, this is Urobochi's whole MO, he takes a concept, ads as much suffering as possible and throws some shades of cinematography to it to make everyone think it's deeper than it really is, the fact that he keeps shoving the same themes and archetypes over and over in his works is fucking evidence of this.
>>
>>93249528
SM creator wanted to kill everyone in main cast and Ami was a robot.
Usagi's endgame in manga still was being a cosmical goddess and there were a lot of fucked up shit.
And this stuff isn't really surprising since superheroine subgenre in mahou shoujo was started by Go Nagai's Cutey Honey, which was really fucked up like all other Go Nagai stuff.
>>
>>93248619
Exactly because it's not real they can't have omnipotence. Your point?
>>
>>93249928
>Omnipotence is real

Please go away Chuuni. Please learn what fiction is.
>>
>>93239053
No one knows Anti-Monitor's blood type though! So he could never win! How can he win when he's not all over DA in shitty art or lame fanfic!
>>
>>93249684

I have no truck with people who pretend that shows like Evangelion or Death Note or Madoka Magica are "deep." They're fun series and they play with a different toolbox than the typical shows of their genre and that's all I need or expect them to be. Pretending that there's any expectation of "depth" is just silly.
>>
>>93250319
>Death Note
>Madoka
>evangelion
>Fun
Anon, if you enjoyed those series there's legitimately nothing wrong with that but I'm not sure if fun is a word I'd use to describe them, "interesting" would be a more apt description, none of them really did anything particularly innovative (with the exception of arguably Evangelion) as far as plots and characters go but they presented itself in such ways that despite the fact that other series had tackled the same plot walls that they did it still made them stand above everything else in the eyes of some people.
>>
>>93250670
if you didn't find evangelion and death note fun thee is something fundamentally wrong with how you approach fiction as a hobby
>>
>>93249956
You can't just create a character who affects other fictions; that's what Omnipotence can do.

It has nothing to do with existing in the real world or not (which it does.. long story). The fact is, it CANNOT exist in fiction.
>>
>>93250751
>which it does...long story

Holy fuck you are a Chuuni. Go talk to a shrink now.
>>
>>93239333
I never watch Madoka Magika. Can anyone give me a rundown on what you mean when she basically becomes god?
>>
>>93250708
Anon, I found them fun to discuss with people and but and some episodes of Evangelion where fun and hype but Death Note was legitimately not fun at all in it's content, the anime was one of the most tedious stories I've had to power trough and the manga even more fucking so, the entire shtick of out-keikakuing other people really loses it's appeal very quickly and it is definitely not very fun to watch unless you have other people to enjoy it with.
>>
>>93246972
>aren't there literally hundreds of those?
Pretty Cure Franchise alone has a lot.
>>
>>93250799
Madoka's Lesbian Stalker tries to save her life by going back in time and preventing her from becoming a magical girl, by doing this Madoka became the most important person in the universe since she was the sole reason the timelines kept changing, which meant that when she became a magical girl she would be the most powerful magical girl to ever live, each magical girl gets one wish, at the end of the series she became a magical girl but ended up wishing to get rid of all the witches in all points of history past, present or future which made her pretty much omnipresent and omnipotent in order for her to be able to do that. This is the abridged version, it's been years since I last watched it so I could be wrong.
>>
>>93250799

It's a gross overstatement. She is granted a single wish, and is told that it can be just about anything, including that she could wish to become the god of her world. What she wishes for is to destroy every witch (basically corrupt and insane magical girls, which ALL magical girls inevitably become at the end of their short lives) before it comes into existence, including those in the past and future, througout the universe.

In practical terms this means that history gets rewritten around her becoming this grim reaper who appears at the end of all of these girls' lives and kills them painlessly the moment before they're about to become these demonic horrors.

She's not so much a god as she is the grim reaper.
>>
>>93250787
>name-calling
such a good argument

And about omnipotence, it's the only possible way to explain the universe. An omnipotent being created itself and then created everything, you literally cannot think of ANY other way to explain creation.
>>
>>93250950

Fucking Dr. Strange could do more than this. This is pathetic for a "basically god" character.
>>
>>93251250

Yeah, well, like I said, people are GROSSLY overstating who and what she is when they claim that she's "basically god." She's impressive in this one very specific task - being able to travel effortlessly and instantly through time and space, immortal and invulnerable - but her abilities actually only extend to being the very best there is at murdering helpless little girls.
>>
>>93251393
>Weebs exaggerate how powerful their favorite characters are

So what else is new?
>>
>>93250950
in the Rebellion movie Homura steals her godhood and is able to instantly rewrite reality as she sees fit
the extent of Madoka's power comes from the paradox where the more powerful the magical girl, the more powerful the witch, but in order for Madoka's wish to be fulfilled she had to be made more powerful that her own witch, which makes her with more powerful, which means the wish has t make her more powerful by another step, ad infinitum
she chooses to act as meguca Odin, ushering magical girls into meguca valhalla, but nothing stops her from using her power in other ways
>>
>>93243828
Lain isn't even a universal reality warper, she's pretty much just limited to Earth.
>>
>>93249928
Saying they're not omnipotent because they're not capable of acting outside of their stories/in the real world is like saying "Superman doesn't have super strength because he can't actually lift anything, he's just ink on paper." It's a technically true statement, but there's obviously an implicit "within the context of the story" on "Superman has super strength" and on "XYZ character is omnipotent."
>>
File: 1360614712439.jpg (61KB, 402x406px) Image search: [Google]
1360614712439.jpg
61KB, 402x406px
>>93251443
Anon, that's literally every single power-levelfag in every single piece of media known to man.
>>
>>93252461
The guy is a Chuuni. Don't try reasoning with him.
>>
>>93252461
As i said before, omnipotence is the universal 'yes'. Superman CAN be depowered in another universe; this doesn't make him less superman. But if a being ceases to be "omnipotent" then he never was.

Omnipotence means he is at the top of everything.
>>
>>93250799
The trick behind witches is that they grow more powerful the greater the drop from joy to despair when a magical girl falls apart is (then the cute mascot cat steals some of that power to run an entropy-free power plant). Homura kept rewinding into the past every time Madoka died or was about to become a Witch, so that "peak" of misery kept getting stacked up and duplicated without ever being released. Fast-forward 80-something repeats of those events and Madoka had piled up enough karmatic potential energy to effectively become a deity once her transformation actually stuck.
>>
>>93253332
That doesn't sound strong at all.
>>
>>93246087
He's powerful enough to mercy kill his brother Michael (who may technically be more powerful since he's the power-half of the Presence while Lucifer is the will-half) and then not only tank the resulting existence-blast at point blank range but shape it into a new multiverse in 7 days. And the "immutable physical laws" his antagonists have exploited also happen to be either his or his father's handiwork at several removes. Besides, if we're assuming those apply then it stands to reason GODOKA is also subject to them.

Also it bears remembering he destroyed Fenris while holding back enough of his power to literally 3 multiverses into one with a little help from Elaine (who was new to being the new Presence), Duma and Mazikeen. Fenris destroyed the Throne of God, which is apparently infinite.

To her credit, the fiasco in Rebellion shows she has SOME scheming competency. But Homura's betrayal at all is exactly the kind of weak link Lucifer excels at exploiting.

>hey Sakura, I can give you back violin boi
>hey Kyoko, wanna see your parents again
>hey Homura, I saw your gf liplocking Mami's mamis

I'm not saying there wouldn't be a fight assuming Godoka is one or two steps above an Endless (Overture indicates Dream's exhausted enough to be bound by a mortal hedge wizard after rebooting the multiverse), but she's just straight up outclassed in both manipulation and powerlevels.
>>
>>93249471
Did the Empty Hand storyline even get resolved in the end?
>>
>>93243779
Nigga it's on Netflix
>>
>>93254102
No, but there are still vague plans for Multiversity Too.
>>
>>93254102
Esoterically yes. The Empty Hand is a corruption of Ultra, which means a corruption of the superhero idea as it exist in our world of Earth-33. By becoming Justice Incarnate the team incarnates into the real world through the comic book you're reading.

Whether or not the empty hand is defeated depends entirely on yourself. Are you living a pitiful existence vicariously living through comic books? Or are you out there gambling that stamp and being a real man?
>>
>>93251393
>>93239004
definitely. its not even a contest. Madoka can do one thing only. save magical girls from becoming witches, by taking thei
r despair.
>>
>>93254368
I thought that was just what happened initially, didn't the whole concept of turning into witches then get erased and create a new reality, thus the whole replacement of witches they were hunting at the end of the series? Forget what they were called, ghosts? Spirits?
>>
>>93247200
Homura was being blocked from Madoka by Incubator magic, so she sent Sayaka and Nagisa as heralds and safe keeper s of her powers and memories while she tried to rescue Homura.
>>
File: smug.png (139KB, 330x344px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
139KB, 330x344px
>>93254218
>This guy pays to watch cartoons
>>
>>93254505
Nah, I hate streaming, I'm just explaining how it's available easily to a pretty wide audience.
>>
>>93239004
Anti-Monitor
Unless Modoka has a Superman
>>
>>93255442
She IS the Superman while Homu is the Batman/
>>
I am a huge weeb and let me say that Madoka is unable to fight, stop this "madoka god is powerful" meme.
>>
>>93240029
does anyone really think of that thing as the anti-monitor?
>>
File: IMG_0922.jpg (279KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0922.jpg
279KB, 1008x720px
Speaking of Madoka, who wins?
>>
>>93239004
They're fucking fictional. There is nothing realistic about it.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.