[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC REDEMPTION!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Who would you put on a Dc redemption squad, not Suicide Squad or Thunderbolts a actual legitimate team built around having former villains save people.

I would have Diana lead.
Cheetah be the inspiration for the team and be on it. Star Labs working with Clale make a serum that tones down her human flesh appetite.
Diana gets Lucy Lane/Superwoman on the team by appealing to her patriotism & giving her the chance to protect American lives.
Livewire be the sexy annoying bitch who pesters the other members.
Still deciding on further ideas.
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (461KB, 618x929px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
461KB, 618x929px
>>93235682
Make Faora Ul like the MoS movie version and then redeem her into
Superwoman /Powerwoman/Ultrawoman/Captain Krypton or whatever her name will be
>>
File: livewire_by_terminaitor.jpg (66KB, 600x1119px) Image search: [Google]
livewire_by_terminaitor.jpg
66KB, 600x1119px
I miss Livewire
>>
>>93235878

She's literally the same character in the current DCU as she used to be, anon
>>
>>93235682
Do you want a redemption squad, or an evil waifu squad, anon?
>>
>>93235923
I meant seeing her, I cant remember the last book she was in
>>
This is a cool idea, but I can't seem to think of any D.C. Villains who would actually be seeking a form of redemption from their past lives. My first thoughts were maybe Riddler, or Lex Luthor as leaders and clay face, or killer frost being on the team.
>>
>>93235977

Batgirl, I think. And no it wasn't very good.
>>
>>93235841
I want this.

MoS Faora was bae.
>>
>>93235991
I could see Lex leading a team like that.

>Lex in power armor as the Superman
>Killer Frost as the Wonder Woman and an elemental blaster
>Riddler as the grounded detective

Clayface, Giganta, and Livewire all reformed too, and maybe Trickster and/or Pied Piper.
>>
File: 3576534-img_7868.png (975KB, 616x865px) Image search: [Google]
3576534-img_7868.png
975KB, 616x865px
>>93235841
>>93236028
New 52 Faora was basically Mos Faora. They removed the kill all men thing she had in the 60s and the atom disrupting powers from the Russian Zod stuff.

Wish they would fucking address what happened to her after the SM/WW explosion, Zod seemed really attached to her that arc but hasn't mentioned her at all in his Suicide Squad/Action Comics appearances.
>>
>>
>>
>>93236028
Plot could be that Zod and his henchmen loose a battle against the JL and instead of giving up or fight and die honourable he does something dishonourable and Faora does not approve because honour is her fetish.
>>
>>93235682
Anon that sounds like you want a waifu squad instead of a redemtion squad
Also the current set up will lead to an annoying "girrrrrrrrrrlllll powwwwwwaaaaahhh!" situation
>>
>>93236664
>Anon that sounds like you want a waifu squad instead of a redemtion squad
Both, both is good.
>Also the current set up will lead to an annoying "girrrrrrrrrrlllll powwwwwwaaaaahhh!" situation
This isn't Marvel.
>>
>>93236562
I didn't like the SM/WW run. So I didn't know this. But looks good, just from the artstyle.
>>
>>93236898
Read the 1st arc with them sometime, its plenty decent.
The later Magog arc is were they started doing questionable stuff with Diana's characterization that puts most people off.
>>
>>93235682
Cheetah
Clayface
Atomic Skull
Pied Piper
Bleez
>>
>>93236224
>>93235991

>Lex being team dad and Frost being team mom

yes please
>>
>Harem for superboy prime

hmm yes this will do
>>
Ideal line up
Diana
The Rogues
>>
>>93235682
OP, just be honest that you want a waifu squad. Just let villainesses be the bad guys.

Fuck Veronica Cale, and fuck Greg Rucka.
>>
>>93235682
Bane
Deadshot
Deathstroke
Poison Ivy
Kalibak (to spite Darkseid)
Led by Red Hood
>>
>>93239072
I want muh attempted speedster rapist cheetah back
>>
>>93239235
I just want evil Lara Croft who regrets the whole, "becoming the avatar of a cthonic plant god," thing but not enough actually give up the power it grants her.
>>
>>93239409
Isn't that her current schtick?

In the latest issue she tried to kill Veronica Cale because Cale is the only one who can turn her back to Barbara-Ann. She wants to stay Cheetah.
>>
>>93239409
Does this evil Lara Croft have a fetish for sexually assaulting married men? If so, I'm game. If not, never talk to me or myself ever again.
>>
>>93239448
The current shtick is that Urzkartaga corrupted the Cheetahs, who were supposed to be his jailers, and that Barbara-Ann was tricked by him. She also only agreed to help WW in exchange for WW killing Urzkartaga and returning her to human form, Veronica Cale was responsible for turning her back into Cheetah; I have no idea where Rucka is trying to go with her as a character at this point. Setting aside the absolution of Cheetah in intent and mindset, the far more feral and removed Cheetah that Rucka has created isn't as interesting a character.
>>
Cheetah if she can be her old sexy version.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.