[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrowverse Power Level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: arrowverse_0.jpg (139KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
arrowverse_0.jpg
139KB, 612x380px
Rate all the heroes, villains, and all in between based on their power levels. All Arrowverse characters are fair game.
>>
>>93234559
joke/meme levels or serious levels?
>>
>>93234656
Both
>>
Reverse Flash is the most powerful person in that universe.
>>
Mxy, Music Meister, Speedsters, Kryptonians, and the rest.
>>
>>93234656
Why not both.
>>
>>93235483
I'd actually agree with you. Current Reverse Flash in the CW universe has immediately picked up from a fight with Barry Allen at the peak of his abilities and then manages to get away with killing his mother....twice. He's peak smugness and ability. The only way they could have cleared him from the gameboard is either Future Barry Allen or Black Flash.

The only thing working against him is that this version of Eboard is missing something Wellsboard has in spades. Wells have fifteen years of Barry Allen knowledge. He litterally built the Flash into the hero he needed to be, realizing that during this time he began to care for the team as his own children. Ultimately he was still selfish but he wouldn't have straight up murdered them unless absolutely necessary. Literally nothing persona. This version cared for Barry deeply, but he wasn't afraid to litterally beat him to death with his bare hands.
>>
>>93234559
Just heroes for now

Supergirl
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Ms Martian
Mon-El
Kid Flash
Flash
Jesse Quick
Jay Garrick
Killer Frost
Firestorm
Vibe
Vixen - Mari (because she actually flies)
Ragman
Atom
Steel
Vixen - Amaya (because she barely uses her animal powers creatively, she uses gorilla strength + hand to hand)
Hawkman
Hawkgirl

Green Arrow/White Canary (they're more or less equals)
Black Canary 3(? there have been so many the meta)
Katana
Speedy
Mr. Terrific (only because of the T-Spheres otherwise he'd be at the very bottom)
Roy/Laurel/Diggle
Wild Dog
>>
>>93238362
>Wild dog that low
Woah there, hoss
>>
File: FVDRF.jpg (13KB, 117x167px) Image search: [Google]
FVDRF.jpg
13KB, 117x167px
>>93238362
>Supergirl above Superman
I stopped watching Supergirl 2 episodes in. Too girl; not enough Super. when did this happen?
>>
>>93234559
>Supergirl a cute! tier
>why do you even bother tier
>gotta go fast tier
>>
>>93238634
In the season 2 finale. She beat a brainwashed Superman who thought he was fighting General Zod so "he wasn't hold back at all"
>>
>>93238708
wat
>>
>>93238773
holding back

my bad
>>
>>93238803
No I understood. I just trying to grasp how.
>>
>>93238362
Move Firestorm above Killer Frost since they've mastered transmutation

Move Mon-El below Steel. His strength is a fraction of Supergirl's and he can't fly, just jump good

And drop Ragman a few spots since he doesn't have much in the way offense

I'd place Guardian below Terrific but above flips and the gang.
Hard to place where Alex goes since she has that alien gun. I miss her Kryptonite exo-suit and sword.
>>
>>93238773
muh feminine powers
>>
I hope Kara gets a red ring next season. Fuck shit up.
>>
>>93234820
This
>>
>>93234820
>>93237759
I am fighting the urge to name "Mr. Prep Time" over everyone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.