[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dose /co/ think of the Odd Ones Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
>>
very mundane slice of life stories, just like the rest of them on youtube. but i'll give him this, at least he's more tolerable to watch than the others.
>>
I like him. Not the most exciting channel for sure, but he's still pretty funny. His "art style" is bland as hell but I guess he's got deadlines to fill (and his videos are usually 6-8 minutes long)
>>
>>93231983
>he's more tolerable to watch than the others.
Most likely because he's so down to earth and doesn't let the YouTube fame get to him. He has even said he doesn't think all the kids that are his fans should look up to him being a college drop out and all. I think his real passion is the web comic he works on and the YouTube thing was just something on the side he liked to do and it took off.
I like his videos, they are short, fun, and entertaining to watch.
>>
>>93231957
One of the better YouTubers in the "slice of life" category next to Jaiden
>>
Is this Oney?
Someone tell him to finish his music lessons already the faggot is like 5 years late for the next lesson
>>
He's a cute boy with decent videos. I appreciate him as a person more than I like his content.
>>
>>93234159
Did you enjoy it when he poured sprinkles all over his shirtless body?
>>
>>93231957
Cool dude in my book. Hope to reach the same amount of fame as him while still being humble.
>>
Atleast his stories are true and fun to listen to

AlexClark on the other hand his stories are so over exaggerating so i cant even relate to them
>>
>>93231957
The Odd Ones Out? More like The shit ones out. Jaiden is just as bad by the way.
>>
He has a way better tablet than the one i have but he can't draw for shit and he doesn't want to improve

That's the only thing i don't like about him, he is a hack but at least he is a nice guy and doesn't seem to brag about it so he is allright
>>
They're cute. Very simple straightforward stories. Nothing special except that he's still posting post-YouTube fucking over their animation people.
>>
>>93234070
Of course not oney is a talented guy who pretends to draw badly for fun

Oddsone out is a guy who draws like shit but their audience think he can draw beacause he has relatable stories
>>
Y'all think he's a bad artist. He's just got a basic drawing style. Personally, I enjoy his stuff.

If you like his stuff, check out GingerPale:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGingerPale
>>
>>93231957
Boring slice of life vlogger with shitty art.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.