[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Venture Bros. Season 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: venture_bros_by_aschell.jpg (125KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
venture_bros_by_aschell.jpg
125KB, 900x600px
I know I'm pretty late to this party, but what's the consensus on season 6?
>>
>>93231681
I don't know if it's a consensus, but I contend it made the best character into an even better character.
>>
>>93231781
Yeah, the stuff they did with gary was great
>>
It was too short
>>
>>93232194

This
>>
>>93231681
pretty great but i havent seen it twice yet. i'm actually in the process of marathoning.. i started with season 4 because AVclub had some reviews starting there, but their reviews were just nonstop feminist bitching, so I quit at the end of season 5 and started over at the beginning
it's so neat watching the first season because there's a lot you can tell they might have wanted to save for later, but didnt know if they'd get more seasons or not.. a lotta things jump the gun almost to the point of discontinuity, such as
>monarch being able to easily mutate rusty
>monarch realizing it's futile to do anything to rusty because how can you outdo what life's already done to him?
or just little things about how Underbheit removing his jaw the first time was so dramatic but now he uses it as a goddamn boomerang
>>
>>93232072
You think you're hot shit in champagne glass but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup !
YOUR NAME IS BITCH and I own you, you're property. And when I'm tired of having sex with every hole God drilled in your slender frame I will sell you for a cigarette. And I don't smoke !
>>
Fine, you take care of the creepy guys dressed like special creepy guys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.