[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and this is our son's room, he's a comic-book collector!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: door.jpg (127KB, 1694x1122px) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
127KB, 1694x1122px
>and this is our son's room, he's a comic-book collector!
>>
>>93231554
Mom, how the fuck did you get into my apartment and why are you showing a complete stranger my bedroom?
>>
>>93231581

Your mom has man hands.
>>
"Wow, those are alot of toys...how old is he again?"
>>
>>93231554
It's called manga, dad.
>>
>>93231771
Every day I look back and wonder why I didn't abort you.
>>
>Implying I don't have my room set to blow if anyone without my fingerprints touches the door when I'm not inside the room
>>
>>93231815

Yeah, me too.
>>
>>93231698
>Digusting cisnaziscum! Did you just assume my mum gender?

>>93231771
>It's forty year old. It's a big guy now.
>>
"Be careful not to step in any semen."
>>
My room isn't that bad, it's got a couple of shelves of trades and some figures, but nothing i'd be embrassed of.
>>
>>93231771
Doesn't matter, I bought the fucking house, my room could be plastered with Ponies.
>>
tell me anons, when did you get rid of your toy collection, i think it was 13-14. all of it went into the boxes in the garage until years later, when it was all sold at a garage sale, only things I had saved for my computer desk was a power of the force Darth Vader figure, a old speedy Gonzales toy, and seiya from saint seiya.
>>
>>93231554
Wait, you drove 600 miles with a complete stranger to show them my place? How did you get a key?
>>
>>93232007
>when did you get rid of your toy collection
Never?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>93232007
I was 12 years old and full of hope and optimism, and as a resulted i donated a huge chunk of my donald duck comic collection to a local charity. I've since been slowly rebuilding my collection.
>>
What kind of shitty parents show off their kid's room to strangers without their permission?
>>
>>93232007
Early twenties, I think, but they had been sitting in a box up high in the garage for a while. I gave them to the kids across the street. Kept my Lego.
now I have another, superior toy collection
>>
File: 485488.jpg (38KB, 635x477px) Image search: [Google]
485488.jpg
38KB, 635x477px
What a lovely- GOOD GOD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.