[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid and Odd Questions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6055.jpg (33KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6055.jpg
33KB, 309x163px
Ask a weird question, get some sort of answer.

Who's the Fastest Man Undead in the DCU?
>>
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Flash_(New_Earth)
>>
how much effort do you all put into supporting shit you like?
say a new studio shows promise but needs help getting off the ground, how much are you willing to put into it?
>>
>>93230092
Buy an occasional floppy, and talk/shill about it online.
>>
>>93230092
I put in 90 dollars to the new Shantae game since I'm a big fan of the series.

For a small studio I like I've preorderd all their games. Some even twice but they're a really rare case. I wouldn't so that for most things though.
>>
>>93230092
Nothing, taxation is theft and capitalism is a scam
>>
Could Batman still be Batman if he didn't have a mansion, money, and a butler? What would have Bruce Wayne become if he was born in a average family?
>>
I want to write and direct cartoons; how the FUCK do I start this process.
>>
File: giphy.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>93229471
When anons talk shit online like Internet tough guys trying to hide their casual autistic colors, what is going through their head because we all know once away from the pc theyre lonely cowardly neckbeards and act as such.
>>
>>93230092
Depends how much I like it and how much support it seems to need.
>>
>>93231747
Probably an angry delinquent honestly. There's a What If comic where Aunt May dies instead of Ben, then Peter kills the robber so Uncle Ben takes the fall for him and goes to prison. He just jumps from foster home to orphanage. That's what I imagine he would be like, without the resources it would be impossible
>>
>>93230092
I'm not an investment bank.

I buy things I want and I don't buy things I don't want, and I end it at that.

Sometimes making a high-quality product is a bit more expensive for a small company or an individual than a large corporation, and in those cases I'm willing to pay more for the product, for example an expensively bound book.
>>
>>93231747
Yes, he'd still be obsessed with taking his anger out on crime. It'd just take longer to refine his skills.

I also don't know why people think taking Alfred out of the equation does anything. He's invaluable to Bruce and Batman and I love him as a character, but he's also sort of not part of the equation. It's hard to explain if you're already getting ruffled, but just think of it like this.

If Bruce Wayne is an average nobody and has no billionaire dual identity, why would he need anyone to help him upkeep anything? He can disappear for days and no one will care, he'd probably just stay Batman all the time. Stealing food and supplies from the crooks he puts down. He also probably wouldn't literally be Batman, in the sense I don't think he'd have the time to get fancy with his costume. He'd just dress up like a masked thug, maybe leave bloodstains on his gear for the fear and intimidation factor.
>>
i know barely anything about comics, but my dad says the hulk is strongest and practically unbeatable due to his rage increasing his powers

this true?
>>
>>93230092
I seed on a 5:1 ratio.
>>
>>93232342
Not really.
But a writer can decide it so, that applies to any character though especially if it's their comic the matter goes down in.
>>
have anons still been applying to those comic contests/jobs? I haven't seen a thread in a while
>>
guys im watching legion of superheroes

How come bringing teen supes to the future didn't fuck the future in any way they didn't even erase his memories
>>
>>93231870
Do you have the name of that What If?
I'd like to read it.
>>
>>93231919
So...Rorschach?
>>
>>93233009
If you like.
If Thomas and Martha are still who they are personality wise they'd still give Bruce a good upbringing compared to Walter meaning he could function in society should he wish to, he just might choose to relinquish normalcy over pursuing vengeance.
>>
>>93232777
In modern comics they do generally erase his memory to a degree but "leave the fun" to steal a phrase.

But also Clark isn't an idiot. Simply knowing he'll be a big hero doesn't mean he'll research all his adventures and try to change them.
>>
What was wrong with Fletcher Hanks?
>>
>>93231755
learn to write
learn to draw
learn to animate and cinimatics
study the old masters
make a pitch bible
pitch
collect a team
make storyboard
edit
make pilot
pitch pilot
>>
>>93231919
alfred was always his miral compass, faith in humanity and very few people he can be completely honest with
wuthout him he might've gone full redhood a long time ago
>>
>>93234999
*moral
>>
>>93234999
You okay there? A bit worried about your typing.
>>
>>93229608
Wow, didn't expect that.
>>
>>93234999
I'll agree there that it's likely Bruce might actually become more vicious and lethal if he didn't have someone to stitch him back up, take care of his health and nutrition and make him feel safe while he's blacked out from exhaustion.
>>
File: cat in tie.jpg (41KB, 408x459px) Image search: [Google]
cat in tie.jpg
41KB, 408x459px
If the frequency of cat purrs can help tissue regeneration, does that mean The Flash can help heal people by vibrating at the frequency of cat purrs?

https://youtu.be/7KowU4tPi7Q
>>
File: shantae_sweater.png (344KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
shantae_sweater.png
344KB, 1000x1412px
>>93230993
I appreciate that anon. I love the Shantae series too.
>>
>>93236692
The Speedforce is completely broken, so maybe?
>>
>>93229471
If OP is a permavirgin, how can he be a faggot who takes lots of dicks?
>>
Does Cyclops wear specific types of glasses for sex or what?
>>
>>93234740
Alcoholism, self-loathing, and self-esteem issues.
>>
File: 20170615_201210.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_201210.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
what the fuck is going on with my board backing. Is it just because I live in Arizona where its too damned hot? or was it the board. I've been using the board i bought it with or a while and only now changed it.
>>
>>93231747
Daredevil who can see
>>
>>93237904
Whatever happened to Hanks after 1941 or so?
>>
>>93229471
>>93229608
Since the Black Flash is more of a concept than an actual being as far as we know, it's probably not him.

The Top has super speed and is either dead or undead (he's a ghost who possesses corpses to 'live' again), so my vote would be him.
>>
>>93235690
sleepy as fuck

>>93236632
alfred best girl
>>
>>93238941

He froze to death on a park bench.
>>
>>93230092
For me it depends on what they need the money for and if they show a good amount of knowledge on what they are doing, for example if we are talking something such as a video game kickstarter like shovel knight or yooka-laylee I want to see gameplay and an outline of how the money is being spent before I drop a dime on it, too many people have been fucked over by shitty devs or animators due to how poorly they spent their kickstarter money and I don't plan on being one of them.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.