[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Genndy said that it wasn't a coincidence that Ashi's onion hairstyle was identical to Llana's from Symbiotic Titan.

Do you think that this means that SJ and ST are in the same universe, and that Ashi was reincarnated as Llana?
>>
>>93228789
>Sym-Bionic Titan is shit
>Samurai Jack season 5 is shit
It's like pottery!
>>
File: aku face 3.jpg (108KB, 485x359px) Image search: [Google]
aku face 3.jpg
108KB, 485x359px
>>93228789
>Do you think that this means that SJ and ST are in the same universe, and that Ashi was reincarnated as Llana?

>Ladybugs are a symbol of lovers that will meet each other in the future on Japanese culture
>>
File: hopeful.jpg (8KB, 235x164px) Image search: [Google]
hopeful.jpg
8KB, 235x164px
>>93228898
Maybe Genndy didn't erase Ashi after all.
>>
Sounds like Genndy was just sour about SBT going down the tubes and wanted to reuse his waifu's hairstyle.

For real though, they made an excellent jump, but failed to stick the landing. I suspect budget bullshit in the background.
>>
>>93228981
Dunno; he could have just said 'I like the hairstyle' or someshit if that were the case. I don't have the full quote about the hairstyle, though, so who knows. It does seem strange to give the same strange style to another MC unless there's some intention behind it.

> I suspect budget bullshit in the background.
They definitely didn't get nearly as much as they deserved.
>>
>>93228981
>>93229252
I wonder how budget issues cause bad writing...
Oh right, you're Genndy apologists. Gotcha.
>>
File: IMG_0893.png (97KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.png
97KB, 240x240px
I thought he said it was a coincidence.
>>
>>93229388
Nobody ever claimed that Genndy was a good writer.
>>93229443
Did he? Can't find the quote.
>>
>>93228789

I want to believe that.
>>
File: samurai jack a place for love.gif (230KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack a place for love.gif
230KB, 500x335px
>>93228789
>Symbiotic titan reboot happens
>Illana and Lance finally corner the Big Bad.
>He pulls out some Devil Gundam mech and starts pulverizing them.
>Otto reveals secret super mode of Titan but warns against it. (Takes life force or some bullshit like that and Otto might get K.I.A for realsies)
>They use it and Otto dies through circuit overload while Lance secretly takes the blunt of the recoil. (He becomes titan and gets linked to it's existence)
>The pair beat the Big bad and save their home planet. (But titan is destroyed along with Big Bad)
>Time Skip to a restored Galaluna, Lance is being recognized as Prince Regent for all his war efforts.
>Its a wedding.
>Then as Illana walks down with her father Lance suddenly collapses.
"Lance what's wrong!?"
"I guess Titan took a lot out me huh, I'm not angry at it though without it we never would have-"
>Illana is then left holding an empty military uniform as tears fall from her face.
>Last shot of show is an inverse of Sam Jack's only with Illana/Ashi staring into the beauty of the world Lance/Jack gave her next a tree (possibly of sentimental relevance to them)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.