[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were things really that bad under fire lord Ozai? it Seems to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Were things really that bad under fire lord Ozai?

it Seems to me that when avatar Aang woke up the world was much more diverse, but the good diverse, there were a lot of cultures and people who practiced them. So why is the fire nation so vilified when they allowed cultures to flourish? didn't alter the spirit world and obviously didn't industrialized everything to the point where people had lost all connection to the elements.

You might call me a fascist but it seems to me that the whole "restore balance in the world" bs spewer by Katara didn't happen and Aang's good intentions fucked up the world of Avatar.

in the world of KKKorra, there are fascist leaders who force nations to accept their way of life. Element users who have perverted said elements like blood benders who are a disgrace, the woods get destroyed way more than in the past in order to supply the new industrialized world.

in conclusion. Fire Lord Ozai was a great leader who respected other cultures and kept the world more balanced, and the progress that followed the times of "peace" was materialistic trash.
>>
File: Bait2.jpg (60KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
Bait2.jpg
60KB, 1000x584px
>>93227921
>Guy who literally wanted to burn a continent to cinder is a good guy
>Guy who stopped him is a bad guy
Ozai was quite literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>93227921
(you)
>>
>>93227952
How would that benefit him? He just wanted more power and control, and who can blame him, he ended up losing to the avatar, who was a weak minded midget and ultimately had Ozai prevailed the world wold be as diverse and fun as it was in the old days. Instead they got industralized steampunk everywhere world.
>>
>>93227921
Glad this thread exists- I'm trying to watch korra with my girl but watchcartoon keeps stopping to buffer. Anyone know a place to torrent or download the series, in seasons or overall?

On Topic: When Aang woke up the diversity of the world was still there from before he went under, but he was doing his best to reduce it all to ash. He's the fire nation version of Amon, who wanted to reduce the world to non-bending.
>>
>>93228061
>How would that benefit him?
It would just demoralize the resistance of a country he's pretty much conquered.
>>
>>93228421
dude there's pretty much many websites where you can get torrents, specially Korra which came out in HD and it isn't a pain in the ass like ATLA.

you can try installing bit che which is a torrent searcher.
>>
>>93228809
And? you went from burning entire country to a mental attack on your enemies, which is something people do in war times all the time. by doing that you ensure that they don't retaliate or form terrorist organizations.
>>
File: p18_56 copy.jpg (386KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
p18_56 copy.jpg
386KB, 1000x1500px
>>93228061
the new age is a result of the fire - earth peoples mixing in the fire colonies in the earth territory. Ozai started that age, if the fire nation wouldn't started the war the steampunk age would never happened or would been started way latter.
>>
>>93230250
the whole industrialization in the world of Avatar is meant to say that in times of peace technological advances and progression happen. Ozai didn't push for it.
>>
>>93230250
I wish there was a real fire nation so wearing black shirts with flames on the bottom was actually stylish like that blacksmith.
>>
>>93230250
>Who is Sozin
>Who is Azulon
>>
>>93230250
Pretty sure that was not his intention. The fire nation wanted to spread it's own culture and take over the others, not create some multicultural utopia.
>>
>>93230393
I didn't say Ozai push for it, just that he cause it as a result of the war
>>
>>93227921
REMINDER:
1- there is nothing wrong in expanding your territory when the Earth nation is not even using "his" territory, and you're forced to live in fucking islands.

2- the 6 bazzilion air kikes that were killed was just necessary; otherwise a literal God would stop the fire nation because "muh balance".
>>
>>93230703
yeah its been a while since last time I saw it, I explained bad, should habe said the FN started it

>>93230976
Yeah he wanted something like a chinese empire
>>
>>93227921
> Ozai rants about how "all nations will be fire nation"
> Tries using comet to burn world's largest landmass and everyone on it to a crisp
I'm getting sick of dipshits from /pol/ coming in to our threads and making this argument.

> Bu-But he was at war an needed to end it so he could create utopia!
kys
>>
File: 1493641657576.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493641657576.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
>>93230458
yesss fire nation and earth kingdom has a great fashion style
>>
>>93230976
He didn't want to take over other cultures, he used the comet to try wiping them off the face of the earth
>>
>>93227976
What does that meme mean again...?
>>
>>93228061

> Autism this severe

Anon, have you ever considered a career in comedy?
>>
>it's another "/pol/ doesn't know what they're talking about" thread
Fuck off back to your containment board
>>
>>93231567
In the end yeah. Before that he was "just" taking over their cultures and erasing them as best he could. Still bad mind you, just a different kind of bad.
>>
>>93231634
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-here-s-your-you
>>
File: 1478575837720.jpg (76KB, 291x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478575837720.jpg
76KB, 291x379px
>>93227921
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.