[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is S.H.I.E.L.D and their emblem is eagle. This is Hydra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: shield-vs-hydra.png (190KB, 560x280px) Image search: [Google]
shield-vs-hydra.png
190KB, 560x280px
This is S.H.I.E.L.D and their emblem is eagle.
This is Hydra and their emblem is... Cthulhu?
Seriously?
I mean why didn't they stick with emblems that look like actual shield or actual Hydra?
>>
>>93226817
>Cthulhu
troll thread.

Anyways, always found it interesting that S.H.I.E.L.D has their logo with the eagle having 6 feathers and the Hydra logo having their hydra with 6 tentacles. Always thought their was some sort of shinanigans involved like ZOMG S.H.I.E.L.D is secret hydra ops or some shit
>>
File: SPECTRE_Logo.png (16KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
SPECTRE_Logo.png
16KB, 280x280px
>>93226817
The Hydra logo is supposed to be a play on the SPECTRE logo since the former is a pastiche of the latter. I don't know why the SHIELD logo is an eagle though.
>>
>>93227210
Eagles are patriotic and cool.
>>
>>93226817
>Always thought their was some sort of shinanigans involved like ZOMG S.H.I.E.L.D is secret hydra ops or some shit

that's the plot of Secret Warriors
>>
File: 300.jpg (528KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
528KB, 1280x960px
>>93226817
To be fair, I could imagine an ancient Greek shield having an emblem similar to that.
>>
>>93226817
This reminds me, did Hickman's Shield ever finish?
>>
File: Apocalypse, Agent of SHIELD.png (687KB, 639x427px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse, Agent of SHIELD.png
687KB, 639x427px
>>93227475
Hickman went back an added that during his secret history of SHIELD, actually.
>>
>>93227516
The last two issues are finished but Marvel won't release them because ???
>>
>>93227033
>Always thought their was some sort of shinanigans involved like ZOMG S.H.I.E.L.D is secret hydra ops or some shit

There was. Although it wasn't really relevant in the comics; it got revealed right after SHIELD got taken over by Norman Osborn and turned into HAMMER.
>>
>>93227033

Two separate comics have "revealed" that SHIELD and HYDRA created each other. Nick Fury vs SHIELD in the 80s, and Secret Warriors in the 00s. They're indepenent of each other, but both use that idea.
>>
>>93227537
That's a clever take. Was that book any good? I know Hickman is super inconsistent in quality.
>>
File: hickman shield.jpg (101KB, 789x560px) Image search: [Google]
hickman shield.jpg
101KB, 789x560px
>>93227758
I really enjoyed it at the time, but Hickman took forever to finish and like >>93227635 said, the last two issues have not been released.

Actually looking into it, Dustin Weaver said he finished all the SHIELD issues three years ago... yet Hickman went on twitter in March and said he just finished writing the last two issues. So who fucking knows.

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/844335383408234496
>>
>>93227537
WE WUZ AVANJERZ N SHIET
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.