[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best character from Moral Orel /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Moralorel_image.jpg (10KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Moralorel_image.jpg
10KB, 250x188px
Best character from Moral Orel /co/?
>>
The QT goth girl at the sex shop that was severely underused.
>>
>>93226879
Pretty much this. The scene where her and the reverend sing together melted my icy heart.

That show didn't deserve the shitcanning it got, and I'm still pissed at AS for it.
>>
>>93225780
The pastor. He ended up being actually a cool guy.
>>
>>93226891
If it hadn't been shitcanned we might not have gotten the last season we got, though.
>>
>>93225780
Grandpa, followed by younger Orel.
>>
>>93226909
While true, the creator made it pretty clear that he had a full length season planned that he had to end up cramming into half as many episodes. I'm still curious what he would've done with the extra few- although the leaked script of the field trip to the prison felt... Really weird to me. Not sure why.
>>
clay
>>
>>93226938
I felt this way too, it didnt really feel like the same show, if that was what it was going to be I'm kind of glad it had to wrap up the way it did.
>>
>>93225780
Putty, hands down
>>
>>93225780
bad show
>>
>>93226879
Worst part of the show she stood out from everything else, didn't belong in the show at all.
>Hey this is a Christian town full of traditional values, what's that? A sex shop?
Completely out of character for the entire show it's like seeing Goku sit down and do his taxes
>>
>>93228713
That's the joke. If you look on the shelves in her shop, you see that the toys are sold under the guise of being religious paraphernalia.
>>
The Pastor. When he told his daughter he didn't approve of her ex-girlfriend because she wasn't good enough for her, it made me smile.
>>
Putty and Stephanie. Only decent people in the whole town.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.