[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Masada.She has growth powers that make her immensely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Masada.jpg (733KB, 893x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Masada.jpg
733KB, 893x1353px
This is Masada.She has growth powers that make her immensely strong and tough.

Say something nice about her!
>>
>>93223965
her brain doesn't shrink/stay the same when she grows unlike maul (wild c,a.t.s)
>>
>>93224003

Someone's been reading the letter columns.
>>
>Masada
>oriental sign
>>
>>93223965
She's meant to be a Jewish operative of the Israeli government with a conservative outlook

Why does she wear an armoured bikini? It protects neither her body nor her morals.
>>
>>93226105

That was not "something nice", anon
>>
She's a giant woman, and that makes me happy. As it's my fetish.
>>
>>93223965
Rob, can you please stop shilling your shitty universe here? It's starting to get embarrassing.
>>
>>93227856

Imagine if Liefeld actually hung out here. That'd be awesome

HEY ROB IF YOU STARTED THIS THREAD DRAW A POUCH FOR US AND DEDICATE IT TO /CO/
>>
Is she wearing a chastity belt?
>>
>>93226105
Unstable molecules aren't cheap.
>>
>>93228879

Youngblood is a government outfit, are you saying they can't afford to give their operatives clothes?

Or maybe they don't WANT to? Maybe the female YB members are dressed that way because it gives better PR, huh?
>>
What's with the tbikini
>>
>>93229520
>Or maybe they don't WANT to? Maybe the female YB members are dressed that way because it gives better PR, huh?
Didn't they flat out say that at least once in the comics?
>>
>>93231622

Do you have the page?
>>
Aren't jews supposed to be frumpy?
>>
>>93231730
Nah, I have a lot of the comics but they're longboxed away, the major theme of the comic though was that they were celebrities in addition to being superheroes and their likenesses were licensed and merchandised and whatnot, I'm sure Riptide and Masada knew they'd sell more figures if they dressed skimpy.
>>
>>93233326

Or they were just giant sluts
>>
>>93233479
Everyone in Youngblood was a slut including the men, that was the other major theme
>>
>>93231622
>Didn't they flat out say that at least once in the comics?

I know there's a Japanese superhero anime where all the heroes had corporate sponsors ( real product placement too) and a female hero's manager says she has to dress skimpy or she'll lose fans. It wasn't One Punch or My Hero
>>
>>93233510

That's just the major theme in all superhero comics. You don't become a costumed crimefighter if you're not an exhibitionist slut.
>>
>>93225199
that's actually where i learned about it.

for some reason extreme studio comics where much cheaper to get than the wildstorm ones when they first appeared over here.
>>
>>93234251

They can still be found in bargain bins worldwide because they were overproduced and not many people wanted the extras
>>
>>93233774
tiger and bunny, also female one has to stuff her chest because small titties don't sell well
>>
>>93233774
tiger and bunny
>>93234345
there used to be a store near me that was just full of bargain bin comics. pretty much how i learned most of late 90s/early 00s comics.

Stephen Platt was a god to me back then.
>>
>>93234419

yeah I picked up shitloads of Image stuff the same way. Just to have something new to read.

Can't say I regret it.
>>
>>93223965

Who is she? What's her story? Does she have any good comics? What are her powers? Tell us these things before making a thread about some super-obscure character
>>
>>
>>93223965
She's cute
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.