[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel introduced The Punisher, Vision, Hawkeye, Wolverine and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496801472661.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496801472661.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Marvel introduced The Punisher, Vision, Hawkeye, Wolverine and Black Widow as villains and then quickly changed them to heroes. Has D.C.this with any of their characters?
>>
>>93223684
They are doing it to Clayface and Killer Frost right now
Historically, Catwoman and........Sinetro? Brainiac 5?
>>
Wolverine was with Alpha Flight which is the canadian superhero team, he was not a villain he was just in the antagonist' role to the hulk. The Punisher was tricked into thinking Spider-Man was evil by the Jackal and the media, he only killed criminals. "Villain" isn't really the word for them. I liked how they used to intriduce new characters in other character's books before they had their own ongoing. Like how Moon Knight was an antagonist in "Werewolf by Night" as a werewolf hunter
>>
File: IMG_7490.jpg (104KB, 439x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7490.jpg
104KB, 439x499px
>>93223684
Does Red Hood count?
>>
>>93223715
Brainiac 5 was Heroic from his introduction.
>>
>>93223684
Personally I believe they're pushing the Suicide Squad into more heroic territory, especially with JL vs. SS
>>
>>93223684
Harley Quinn, Death Stroke, Killer Frost; basically anyone who gets popular.
>>
>>93223684
SuperLex although that may go the path of SpOck
>>
>>93223715
Harley Quinn, Spoiler, Riddler, Lex, Azreal, Latino Lantern, Piper
>>
>>93225807
>Riddler
Not really, he's still a murderer
>>
>>93223684
Maybe it works better with Marvel because they're built on the idea of having good guys fight each other as much as the bad guys.

To the point that there was a MU character who thought the best way to become an Avenger was to be a criminal first and fight them a lot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.