[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How smart is superman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: superman.jpg (92KB, 440x382px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
92KB, 440x382px
How smart is superman?
>>
>>93223602
Very fucking smart. Only bloggers, faggots, and girls who just saw wonder woman think he's a dumb brute. And batfags.

the dudes no genius, by comic standards, but he's very astute and pretty well-read and practiced in science. Holds down a job at a top paper as well so he's a pretty damn good writer (of fake news, I'm just kidding don't make it bait ).
>>
>>93223602
You don't need Super Math for that
>>
>>93223602
i'm pretty sure superman is wrong on the assumption that one bean weighs EXACTLY 1/20 of an ounce without any decimal margin of error
>>
>>93223602
Not quite smart enough to tell the difference between Super Math and basic algebra.

But he can measure weight very accurately.
>>
>>93223648
For fucks sake just shut up. You sound like a butthurt idiot.
OP, Clark would had been the jock son of a scientist, he can process information as a supercomputer. One big thing about him is that he is creative, he leans to humanities. The older he is the more he develops an interest in science, he can build robots but it's easier for him to learn a new language. He can understand highly theoretical physics, but that also related with his biology and the way he perceives time and reality being different. He isn't smarter than Lex or Bruce, but he can learn anything faster than anyone on earth flash included.

But learning and understanding something isn't the same as actually loving doing it and being talented at it. Superman it's at his core an adventurer, just like some doctors prefer helping people in Africa to find new cures in the lab superman likes and is interested in science, he is by definition a super genius, but his personality and interests are elsewhere.
>>
>>93223772
>shut up you sound butthurt
>Now I'll type how I agree with you
>>
>>93224231
I agree, but I don't think it's necessary to start talking about Casuals or how batfags are bullies. This thread is about superman not about the people that doesn't care about superman or straight up tries to bait superfags.
>>
If we go by Red Son he's damned smart.
Apparently Lex gets to win by appeal to emotion fallacy, but Supes is still around unnoticed in the end making you wonder if that's not what he wanted.

In b4 every argument is 'not canon'.
>>
>>93223602
Superman's intelligence is proportional to his distance from Batman.
>>
>>93224514
>If we go by Red Son he's damned smart
There's also the fact that a clone of him was the only person to ever beat Lex in chess.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.