[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ABH_20.jpg (233KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
ABH_20.jpg
233KB, 616x480px
who was in the wrong?
>>
>>93223345
DW, she was told many times not to touch and and got what she deserved. It didn' even hurt her, she had a delayed reaction thinking if she could get arthur into trouble before running off crying.
>>
DW deserved it completely. Arthur gave her numerous chances not to damage it, and subs did so anyways, without a hint of remorse or even a half hearted apology. The age difference was not so extreme that violence would be overboard

Sometimes you just need to smack a bitch.
>>
>>93223345
Arthur. He sullied his moral high ground by freaking out when a child (she's like 4, right?) broke one of his toys. He's twice her age.

He basically responded to the trolls and made himself look like an idiot. It's telling that /co/ empathizes with him.
>>
File: 1390087075162.jpg (40KB, 616x478px) Image search: [Google]
1390087075162.jpg
40KB, 616x478px
>>93223345
Molly for pressuring Binky into something he didn't want to do.
>>
>>93223345
You for watching Arthur
>>
>>93223933
>Not watching Arthur

We're hitting levels of shit taste that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>93223345
Arthur should've told on her and gotten his parents to punish DW. He could've properly played up being the victim but he got angry and let himself get violent, and poof there goes his sympathy.
>>
>>93224467
>Arthur should've told on her and gotten his parents to punish DW.
You've never had a younger sibling, have you?
>>
>>93223345
Arthur.

He should have hit her harder.
>>
>>93223345
Everyone, of course:
- DW for not listening to Arthur and being a brat
- Arthur for being violent towards his little sister when he could have done something about it earlier.
- Their parents for not hearing out Arthur's side of the story or punishing DW (as far as we know).
- And the Tough Customers for being assholes.
>>
I
>>
TOLD
>>
YOU
>>
>>93224467
You know how much of her shit he has to take and shows likes these always let the younger sibling get away with their actions.
>>
NOT
>>
>>93223345
Arthur because he stopped after one.
>>
TOUCH
>>
ME
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.