[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you own a Video Now /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Video Now.jpg (35KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
Video Now.jpg
35KB, 335x400px
Did you own a Video Now /co/?
>>
I had a JuiceBox, with an episode of Sonic X and a couple Dexter's Lab episodes.

It was pretty shit, even for the time.
>>
I had one, didn't really appreciate it at the time.

Looking back, portable toons was pretty sweet.
>>
Nope, but I nostalgically remember my parents saying they were too expensive
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1023x1023px
>>93222535
These were already outdated by the time they came out. Same with GBA video. How did this shit even sell?
>>
yup in the garage as i type this

i remember asking my mom for more videos but she couldn't find any, when i get money ima buy a new one and some episodes
>>
>>93222535
Yes. I remember watching Zoids and SpongeBob on that thing all the time. Then my parents bought me a portable dvd player the next year and threw it out.

That was bullshit, because the damn thing still played and I still liked it.
>>
I still have my portable DVD player, it was 40x times better then a video now
>>
>>93222535
I had the original videonow, the videonow color and the XP.
>>93223970
I also have a shit ton of these.
>>
>>93223970
I'll always remember being a smug little shit about GBA videos for how blatant some licensee stole the idea. The software was freely available.

I already had a flashcart and the software to convert video into a GBA rom from long before GBA videos, I had a hentai converted and everything, mostly some anime.

PSP though, that took homebrew to the next level
>>
File: 4181FNV0W4L._SX355_.jpg (15KB, 355x277px) Image search: [Google]
4181FNV0W4L._SX355_.jpg
15KB, 355x277px
>>93222535
>not owning the superior Juice Box
>>
>>93222535
I had it. It was my first experience with the lyrics for the Spongebob theme song, since in my country they air it as an instrumental.
>>
I had the Juice Box, with a single cartridge for Ed, Edd, n Eddy, with Urban Ed and Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Ed. I would always hold down the fast forward button because it was funny listening to them talk in the squeaky voices.

One time I was stuck at my sister's basketball game for like three hours, so I just watched that over and over. I could probably have recited Urban Ed from memory.
>>
Yes. 2 episodes of Spongebob including Band Geeks. I had some Fairly Odd parents too but that's all I remember.
>>
>>93222535
I preferred the Gameboy advance video
>>
>>93223970
That's how Nintendo works.It's 2017 and their current handheld is 240p.
>>
>>93228041
Why would the Switch be 240p with such a large screen?
>>
File: IMGA0221.jpg (7KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA0221.jpg
7KB, 180x240px
>>93222535
I had the xp version shaped like a laptop that looked like a big ass GBA SP.
>>
>>93222535
I owned one, but it looked different to that one.
I think I only ever had one or two CDs for it. That was weird.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.