[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were they legally married?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

super spy and daredevil got hired to pose as replacement parents for two orphans but did they went full method (legal papers and stuff)?

i remember both of them sharing the same bed so i guess (at least agent K) they take their role seriously.
>>
They were probably already married.
Thinking about the legal implications behind The Replacements is a very good way to make your head hurt.
>>
>>93221686
anyone else think making K a horrible cook is a way to say Dick didn't get the perfect wife.
>>
>>93221650
didn't anybody care that the kids replaced their real parents and never felt bad about it?
>>
>>93222764
Their parents were dead.
>>
>>93222780
and their ridiculously rich uncle is too scared to raise them personally so he initiated the replacement program instead.
>>
>>93221650
Was this actually good? I see fanart of this years after it finished so it must have hit at least some right notes? What was the format, draw and premise?
>>
>>93221650
This was so weird, those parents didn't know the kids until recently but still behave like they've always been the parents. Which probably just means they take the job seriously, but I can't wrap my head around it
Those two most likely didn't even know each other before hand, but now they are devoted husband and wife? It's ridiculous
>>
>>93222810
kids (brother and sister) don't like something (usually someone), they call someone (on their special phones) to have them replaced, usually learning their lesson at the end.
>>
>>93222846
I mean the show typically implies the replacements think they're in some sort of dream job not just taking a gig they don't give a shit about. Maybe they were just an odd couple who wanted to adopt and these two seemingly fell into their laps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.