[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Main villain of "ReBoot: The Guardian Code" revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Sourcerer-Reveal_x2.png (523KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sourcerer-Reveal_x2.png
523KB, 800x450px
We have our first look at the main villain of "The Guardian Code". The villain can be see possibly communicating with Megabyte on a transparent screen.

It would seem that they're really pushing the "ruthless hacker" angle, complete with the "hacker" wearing a black hoodie in a darkened room. You often see this type of thing when they talk about hackers on the news or commercials about identity theft. Usually these hooded figures are shown on shadowy keyboards with an overlay of binary or alphanumeric code often in an "evil" green cyber glow.

The utter lack of creativity with "The Sourcerer" design, and more-so the overall plot and characters of this show..... it's going to fail so hard.
>>
File: kiloKAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHN.gif (2MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
kiloKAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHN.gif
2MB, 450x300px
This sounds vaguely familiar.
>>
>Live action shit
Nah man.
>>
>>93220019
this show was awesome!
>>
The Tron revival looks neat so far
>>
>>93220072
I loved it! Tim Curry at his prime!
>>
wow are they really putting in a live action component?

They can fuck off. Already ruined. The whole point of reboot is they live inside a computer oblivious to what it really is, the user is a God they can't even comprehend.
>>
>>93220200
>wow are they really putting in a live action component?

Yep. Here are the main characters of Michael Hefferon's amazing "sequel" series. He's such an idiot.
>>
>>93220254
jesus christ why is evil reboot besides duck tales terrible
>>
File: Michael-Hefferon-3-Jan2015.jpg (1MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Hefferon-3-Jan2015.jpg
1MB, 2048x3072px
>>93220268
>jesus christ why

Because this fool didn't listen to the countless times the fandom told him/Rainmaker they shouldn't drastically alter ReBoot.

Also, I suspect he had no intentions of trying to get ReBoot continued properly, and had his own series in-mind and only used the "ReBoot" brand/title to push it forward.
>>
>>93220268
Thunderbirds has been fucking amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.