[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best /co/ episodes where a character needs to go to the bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Wakko.jpg (16KB, 305x302px) Image search: [Google]
Wakko.jpg
16KB, 305x302px
>>
Nina needs to go is a whole show for your degenerate fetish needs.
>>
>>93219531
That one episode from Camp Lazlo when Lazlo was in a lemonade drinking contest with Edward and the who entire episode was devoted to Lazlo needing to take a piss very badly.

I know most of everyone hate this cartoon, but it was good for it's time.
>>
File: 1448903721310.png (27KB, 243x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448903721310.png
27KB, 243x242px
>>93219531
>>
>>93219531
Your fetish is shitty.
>>
>>93219658
literally
>>
>>93219531
There was an episode of Right Now Kapow where Candy was a loli who needed to pee really bad during a spelling bee and all the words were related to water.

The writers were definitely sexually motivated when writing that short. Then again, that's probably the only reason it's ever in cartoons at all.
>>
>>93219531
I remember masturbating to this not because he had to pee, but because it made me thing about how he was totally bottomless
>>
Why do people think of everything as a fetish?
>>
>>93219877
Projection
>>
The What's With Andy episode where Andy tries to hold it in

If there was ever a 10/10 episode about pissing, that's the one.
>>
not /co/ but there was an episode in Ojamajo Doremi in which her little sister has to go pee very badly and actually pisses her pants
>>
>>93219602
I didn't hate it, I thought it was ok. This was also the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title.
>>
>>93219937
He pees on a fire in public and manages to get a little bit on his bullies.
>>
>>93219602
>Lazlo pisses in the lake
>lake level rises up to his neck
>fish comes up and tells him off for pissing where he lives
>LAZLO FUCKING SUCKS THE LAKE FULL OF PISS BACK UP HIS DICK
>hand takes off fish mask, revealing Edward
>Edward casually ignores the fact that he was basically submerged in diluted Lazlo piss, which he was apparently prepared for considering he spent all that time underwater and he knew Lazlo was going to piss in the lake
That episode was fucked
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1488x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1488x1448px
>>93219578
>tfw I'm an actual piece of shit with a piss fetish and the only show about it involves a 5 year old kid
I might be a degenerate but there are levels I won't stoop to.
>>
>>93219602
Lazlo had, like a whole forest for him to piss in. He's a boy, for crying out loud!
>>
File: 1468240552533.png (405KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1468240552533.png
405KB, 600x615px
>>93219531
It's shit like this that makes me think that maybe a lot of those weird ass piss fetishes out there were caused by some >can't fine a bathroom' episode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.