[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinly veiled vidya thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 54ywrh.png (643KB, 926x481px) Image search: [Google]
54ywrh.png
643KB, 926x481px
Look. I'm not mad or anything but MCU was a mistake and so was Capcom. Who the fuck passed go on this? Movie Shilling has ruined MvC just completely noscope360'd the shit out of the franchise, not even Shilling the characters right. Smh. This is pure Incompetence Kino, InKinopetence.

How bad has the shill state ruined your favorite comic or comic related vidya?
>>
>>93217995
I downloaded the demo for the game. Is it just me or does everyone have the same special move inputs? They all felt so samey.
>>
File: gotg9.jpg (188KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
gotg9.jpg
188KB, 1200x776px
>>93217995
I would've got this if they had starlord in the original roster. They dropped the ball hard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMRnJkc-q0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJ1JMuwiSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCsJmrSKM0
>>
>>93218051
I prefer this StarLord
>>
I still only have a ps2 with mvc2. I can't wait until shitpool 2:the quipening destroys how cool cable really is.

Is that the ghouls and ghosts guy?
>>
>>93217995
>Small roster
>Rich is the only non MCU character
>No X-Men or Spider-Man

Fuck I hope this isn't the entire roster and that they add more beginning characters later one but fuck Capcom if this is it and there's a whole bunch of DLC character.

if that's the case I'll probably just play this game at a friend's house or wait for an ultimate edition or something.

>>93218051
He's most likely DLC if you go by that one leaked roster that has yet to be proven wrong.

>>93218496
It would be cool if we got an alt costume with the Djurdevic Star-Lord outfit.
>>
>>93218566
I want to be the main outfit. I appreciate older StarLord than newer Starlord. & That's from someone who dug a little deeper into his history after the movie, granted, I had dabbled before.

Also, that's the E3 Demo roster.
>>
>>93217995
Sure, you can blame the MCU or Marvel Entertainment for that matter, but at the end of the day Capcom is the one making the game.

It's obvious that they're on a budget (you can probably thank SFV flopping and RE7 under performing), so they could've easily did things such as returning to sprites to save a ton of cash but they chose not to.
>>
>>93218566
Holy SHIT I just realized there's no spidey. Fuck that I'm out
>>
>>93217995
I know that's someone else, but that guy next to Chris Redfield looks like that main character from Ride to Hell:Retribution.
>>
>>93218688
I think this is just the roster for the demo at E3 and the roster in the actual base game will have a few more.
That said, it's still retarded how small the roster is.
>>
>>93218051
>Fix the forced MCU shit by adding MORE MCU shit.
>>
>>93218621
I like it better too but you know that Marvel is catering more to the MCU now.

That said I will settle for it at least being DLC, it's better than nothing.

Also just like how some of the characters use each other's real names instead of their codenames (like Cap calls Iron man Tony and Iron man calls Cap Steve) I would like it if Nova calls Star-Lord Peter and if Star-Lord calls him "Richie" but I don't have much faith on Marvel remembering that those two were friends.

>>93218688
Even if they add him later and he is in the base game, like fuck it feels wrong for him not to be one of the first characters that are shown.
>>
>>93218173
Seems like the gameplay really is still actually good. It's just that literally everything else looks bad.

I'm kicking myself hard for never gitting gud at UMvC3, so I'm probably going to get my ass kicked at Infinite, if I choose to buy it, which I probably won't do until they put out Ultimate MvCI.

Honestly, they should just delay the game by half a year or even by a whole year and include all the DLC characters they were going to release then on the base roster. The game needs to be touched up badly.
>>
>>93218766
>but I don't have much faith on Marvel remembering that those two were friends.
They think Star-Lord is the one who killed Annihilus. That should tell you how much they remember.
>>
>>93218778
Also fuck, they still have Ryu's classic theme in there. Was really hoping they'd give us a remix of his MvC1 theme. I'm so fucking sick of hearing the same SF2 theme again and again and again.
>>
It has Nova, Thor and a pretty Ms. Marvel instead of the dyke from comics. Those 3 are all I need.

>>93218766
>>93218688

He is too popular for them to ignore him like X-Men characters(except Wolverine). Im hopeful that he will be in it.
>>
>>93218801
>They think Star-Lord is the one who killed Annihilus

Seriously?! At least the Nova comic remembered it was Rich that ripped his guts.
>>
>>93219223
That's all it remembered about Rich.
A few weeks ago, there was an annual for Star-Lord, and some guy greeted him and mentioned how he was the guy who beat Annihilus.
Marvel is such a fucking mess right now
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>93218018
Welcome to capcom fighting games
>>
>>93217995
>character select screen only has room for thee more characters
>six dlc characters are confirmed
explain this
>>
>>93219494
It's a fighting game in the modern day
>>
>>93218778
It still manages to pale in comparison to Dragon Ball game, which is fucking shocking. I mean, I like Guilty Gear, don't get me wrong, but if you told me ArcSys would be making a game that's more hype than a new MvC a year ago I would have laughed right in your face.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.