[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this character make you feel /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0267.png (200KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.png
200KB, 500x375px
How does this character make you feel /co/?
>>
I liked him. He had a code of honor and a sense of humor.
>>
>>93217227
His family dysfunction makes mine look normal
>>
>>93217213
Intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humor
>>
I want to see tom petty this summer.
Gonna try to catch one show.
>>
>>93217369
Honestly Lucky was needed to replace Cotton.
>>
>>93217213
Makes me feel like going down to the Costco and slipping in pee-pee
>>
Briefly angry at Luane settling for him, then incredibly stupid as I realize Luane could never have done better.
>>
>>93217213
Honestly, I didn't mind him. Even at his worst he wasn't as shitty as Hank or Peggy at their worst.
>>
He makes me think of Tom Petty
>>
>>93219201
The crazy pig guy was way better once he got zapped.
>>
I absolutely loved Lucky. He was a strange interloper, and was always treated as such: a weird ugly dude at the intersection of monk and hillbilly.

This is the best way to do a Poochie type character. After a beloved show runs long enough, you just want to hang out with the characters while watching their show, and I feel that Lucky added something interesting to the mix by not gelling with the original cast perfectly.
>>
>>93217213
Moist
>>
>>93219301
The crazy pig guy was CRAZY, and immediately after being zapped he was killed and ground into sausage. No, he is/was not better than Lucky.
>>
File: tom_petty_by_jsaurer.jpg (202KB, 431x608px) Image search: [Google]
tom_petty_by_jsaurer.jpg
202KB, 431x608px
>>93217213
Even the losers get LUCKY sometimes.
>>
>>93219221
>Even at his worst he wasn't as shitty as Peggy at her best.

Fixed it
>>
>>93217213
Lucky as a person is a stand up individual. He got fucked over with his lifestyle and missed out on a lot if he had gotten a proper education.
>>
>>93219301
There's a good chance he would've dumped Luanne if he were sane. The only reason he loved her was so she could be a part of some magazine ad.

Come to think of it, why did he wear a cape with his pig costume?
>>
Sympathetic.
I believe it was a good late-show character introduction.
>>
People blame him for ruining Luanne but Luanne was already retarded since like season 7
>>
>>93217213
I hated that character
>>
>it's a /co/ takes a parody character seriously thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.