[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THE INHUMANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 12

File: hygb015.jpg (315KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
hygb015.jpg
315KB, 1200x1845px
FUCK THE INHUMANS
>>
>>93216782
Fuck them and their death cloud.
>>
Does anyone else find it really weird how the Inhumans flat out kill people not aggressive towards them, and are still treated like the heroes? Like, the gas cloud wasn't even the first example.

>>Inhumans take over Kree society
>>Inhumans, outside Crystal, care little about the Kree.
>>Use the Kree to go to war against Vulcan.
>>Even use bombs to blow up space/time to win the war.
>>Blackbolt comes back and says the Inhumans gotta go back to Earth, leaving the Kree in shambles.
>>Kree guy even asks why they have to leave, and Blackbolt shouts "BECAUSE I SAID SO" and kills the guy!
>>Kree then attack Earth in retaliation, and it's shown that killing the Kree is supposed to be a fuck yeah moment.

I don't get it! IvX wasn't even the first time they made the Inhumans out to be assholes who don't face any punishment for their crimes. They even own slaves, and when the slaves revolt, they're treated like villains!
>>
File: Literally Hitler.jpg (310KB, 1500x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Hitler.jpg
310KB, 1500x1153px
>>93216782
>>93216833
The cynical part of me wants to make a /pol/ reference about cultural enrichment.
>>
>>93216782
>Ike the Kike's favorite superheros are the people who gas minorities to death.

It really makes you think.
>>
>>93216867
Sure I'll take a bite.

Constantly through war of kings and realm of kings they are played as villainous and Crystal is shown to be the one thinking right. Same thing in Hickman's F4 Reed and company completely disagreed with everything they were doing but couldn't stop them. At no point are they portrayed as the heroes at best they are the lesser evil in war of kings.
>they even own slaves
The alpha primitves have been free for over 40 years anon, and they were never shown to be more than Max's thugs. It was until the arc they were freed that the slave thing came around and it was until decades later that they were depicted to be capable of speech or semi complex thought.
>>
>>Ike pushes for the Inhumans to replace the X-Men.
>>They decide to make them exactly like the X-Men, and don't explain what makes them different.
>>Don't even tackle the themes of prejudice, so they're a bunch of royal assholes nobody messes with.
>>Blackbolt is exiled, Karnak is dead, and Crystal is missing, so you have to focus on MEDUSA to carry the book.
>>Not only that, but the nuhuman to carry the book is Inferno.
>>Calling New Inhumans NuHumans was really fucking lame.
>>Supporting cast end up more interesting than Medusa...but the book focuses exclusively on Medusa.
>>Even have Medusa go into other books like A-Force
>>Book isn't doing well? Well let's sink the X-Men!
>>Inhumans gas the X-Men, but the X-Men are feared more than Inhumans.
>>Death of X reveals why Cyclops is worse than Hitler...but stopping a killer gas cloud.
>>IvX happens, and Medusa goes "Well, if the X-Men talked to us first and told us the gas cloud was killing them, we would have stopped" DESPITE KILLING CYCLOPS OVER THE SAME REASON!
>>Emma Frost is now evil, but it's okay, Medusa and Blackbolt are together again! Isn't that amazing?
>>Oh yeah, Medusa decided to date the Human Torch, a Fuck You to both Crystal and Blackbolt.
>>Cutting Crystal's hair.
>>Movie doesn't happen, so you're filming something with Imax cameras for 8 episodes, and it looks SciFi levels of cheap.
>>IT'S AIRING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS!

The Inhumans are going to go down in Marvel history as one of the biggest blunders they have ever committed. Like, this is One More Day levels of bad, spread out over years.
>>
>>93216782
Is that moon girl dying?
>>
>>93216989
I think pushing Crystal as the hero and Medusa as the villain should have been the route. I don't get why all of Marvel collectively focused on Medusa so much to the point that Crystal was omitted from the first 2 years of the Inhumans push.
>>
>>93217085
You know it isn't dumbass.
>>
>>93216867
Move rights.

Marvel Comics wants you to love the Inhumans no matter what they do. And they have a smug attitude because that's what the people making the comics think that's what makes people like(and it's not just Inhumans, most of the Avengers are unlikable pricks now). All because they have a tv show coming up.
>>
>>93217046
That ending still pisses me the fuck off
>>
man who gives a shit
>>
>>93217046
Don't forget that interview/desperate attempt at justification about how killer gas clouds are just like being allergic to peanuts
That was just funny
>>
>>93216882
>Didn't we just fight a Civil War II against preemptive justice?
Who writes this drivel?
>>
>>93216782
Why are they black? Is it because Storm is black?
>>
>>93216782
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it explained that they didn't do it on purpose?
>>
>>93217126
They thought her rights were with Fox but then realised that they still owned her so she finally came back but tumblrised.
>>
>>93220429
They still tried to stop anybody who wanted to fix the problem. And then made the guy who did fix it into Hitler for whatever reason.
>>
>>93217203
I thought it was moon girl at first too.
>>
>>93217085
No but her sales are.
>>
>>93220429
The knew and they are complicit in the death of every mutant that died to M-Pox. They tried to stop anyone from touching their stupid meme cloud because "it's sacred!".

Fuck the Shithumans. HydraCap was right to put them in camps.
>>
>>93216782
As a big fan of the Inhumans before the last 5 years, I fucking hate what Marvel and Ike have done to them in an attempt to make them their new X-men. Nobody writing them has any idea how they're supposed to be, and they don't care. They're not even bothering to look up their publication history, just arbitrarily deciding this is what they are now, and it happens again every time a new writer takeovers, who doesn't seem to have even bothered reading the issues before they took over.

They've ruined Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak and Crystal beyond repair, and any other mainstay Inhuman who shows up is basically a fucking different character issue to issue.

I want a Rebirth that undoes all this shit and puts the Inhumans back on the moon and back to their regular selves.
>>
>>93220281
That was fucking unreal

>Its not like we ban peanuts because they might kill people, right?

THEY LITERALLY DO JUST THAT IN SCHOOLS AND SHIT
>>
Inhumans did nothing wrong. Think about all the chaos mutants have caused. It's time to clean house. Unleash another cloud.
>>
What happened to Storm face here?!
>>
>>93221989
Gas the muggas.
Race war now.
Cyclops was worse than Hitler.
>>
>>93216782
Eh, both Mutants and Inhumans are just Celestial experiments gone wrong.

>>93221989
And they actually have a societal structure. It's not perfect, it's tyrannical albeit benevolent, but at least it's firm and established. Mutants? They got cells upon cells upon cells constantly feuding with one another.
>>
>>93216782
>>93216833
But the inhuman are the good guys they even saved the day at the end

It's those stupid x-men who are the problem they went to war for LITERALLY NO REASON just the worst
>>
>>93222057
Don't you have to be cucked by the Human Torch, Black Bolt?
>>
>>93221903
That was Soule or Lemire?
>>
>>93217085
I wish.
>>
>>93222057
Inhumans were Kree experiments in an attempt to ape the Celestial experiments
>>
>>93220402
Waid
>>
>>93221989
Mutants have also saved the entire universe a bunch of times.
>>
>>93220421
They were born like that, silly
>>
>>93222101
Soule. Lemire stayed out of every IvX interview, which makes people think he only wrote DoX, and that IvX was all Soule's stuff.
>>
>>93221383
Who's left anyway? Gorgon and Triton? Maximus? Lockjaw?
>>
>>93220421
You can't just ask someone why they're black. God, anon.
>>
>>93216782
Inhumans are an analogue to Israel. Them being bastards makes sense.
>>
>>93225470
I thought they were muslims

>muh cloud of peace
>>
>>93225535
Jews are royals, muslims aren't
>>
>>93225553
Muslims are literally the last people on Earth to have absolute monarchies.
>>
Name one character worse than Medusa.

You can't.
>>
>>93225775
America Chavez.
>>
>>93225775
Carol
>>
>>93221383
I want it to be revealed that They've all been Skrulls since secret wars and this was all just been some long con by the Skrull to de-stabilize earth and the larger galactic societies.
>>
>>93225806
Did America Chavez divorced her husband for no good reason, usurped him of his power, led her people to a dumbass war, started fucking her sister's ex out of lust, destroyed the reputation of a hero using fake news, and then destroyed the social structure of her own society so people more intelligent than her could fix her mistakes while she goes back to Black Bolt after having fucked everything he cared about like it was no big deal?
>>
>>93225886
Yes. She did all that, but in dyke.
>>
But I like Moon Girl
>>
>>93217085
In my dreams anon...in my dreams...
>>
>>93225775
Aunt may from Trouble
>>
>>93221989
Mutants have literally saved the multiverse on several occasions.

The Inhumans have done nothing but bitch.
>>
>>93222057
>albeit benevolent
>implicit in the deaths of every mutant, a race which has already been collectively neutered and unable to reproduce
>literally killing an endangered species at best, genocide at worst
>benevolent

Man, at least mutations are uncontrolled. Mutants can't help having been mutants. But you can point the finger at the fucking Inhumans that your daughter wouldn't have died in some chrysalis shit if their fucking gas cloud hadn't been let loose.
>>
Manual reminder that Cyclops has never done anything wrong in his entire life.
>>
>>93216867
>>>Use the Kree to go to war against Vulcan.

To be fair it was Vulcan that started the war with a sneak attack on the royal family. There was never going to be peace with Vulcan aggressive expansionist policies.
>>
>>93225886
^
THIS!!!!
Seriously fuck that bitch. It pisses me off how Marvel didn't make her a villain after all the bullshit she pulled yet Cyclops is Hitler. Sure Marvel...
I already abandoned the Inhumans because I was sick and tired of Medusa.
Thank goodness the Black Bolt comics are good because he's the only character out of the entire series I give a single shit about.
>>
>>93227671
I agree.

Medusa is terrible. Any Medusa fans should kill themselves.
>>
>>93226999
>saved the multiverse
Reminder that Black Bolt and Maximus built a bomb that tore a hole in reality when exploded by BB and Vulcan, leading to a multiversal invasion
>>
>>93216782
FUCK THIS ARTIST, THOUGH
>>
>>93216833
I don't really read cape comics. Not because I don't think they have their merits, but because it seems like a tremendous investment of time and effort to learn, understand, and remember all these characters and events.

So if someone wants to answer my question, I'd appreciate it, but you don't have to.

What death cloud?
>>
>>93225617
Clearly you've forgotten the way of our lord and savior Jesus Christ whom rules us all from the Kingdom of Heaven.
>>
>>93229713
A portion of humans have latent Inhuman genes because they are descendents of a race of humans that were experimented to become weapons by the celestials back when they seeded life on Earth. These genes are dormant until a person becomes exposed to the "Terrigen Mist" and undergoes "Terrigenesis" which awakens their Inhuman genes giving them some random superpower. This process and the Terrigen mist itself are seen as one of the holiest things to the Inhuman society who see Terrigenesis as something like baptization. For a long time this was a ceremonial, controlled process until a few years ago the former Inhuman king Black Bolt unleashed the Terrigen mists upon Earth, where they began to travel across the atmosphere awakening Inhumans. Shortly after, the X-Men discover that the terrigen mist is fatal to mutants, had already saturated the atmosphere enough to make every mutant on Earth sterile and would eventually dissipate into the atmosphere to the extent that all mutants on Earth would be killed. Upon hearing their pleas to remove the mist, the Inhuman queen Medusa refused. Black Bolt even murdered Cyclops(which turned out to be an illusion projected by Emma since he had already by killed by inhaling the mist). The Inhumans conveniently changed their stance on the matter in a position to make themselves look as charitable/merciful as possible even though hundreds if not thousands of mutants had been killed.
>>
>>93229975
*i forgot to clarify Black Bolt murdered Cyclops for having one of the clouds destroyed. Even though it turned out to be a fake Cyclops, he didn't know that
>>
>>93216782
Hello /reddit/.
>>
>>93229713
>What death cloud?

Blackagar Boltagon make a Terrigen bomb and exploded it, releasing a gigantic noxious fart cloud that floated around the world turning people into Inhumans against their will. Besides making people with the X-Gene sterile, it also caused a lethal allergic reaction in mutants.

For some reason, the X-Men are worse than Hitler for wanting to stop this monster-making killer rapecloud from killing and/or turning people into monsters.
>>
>>93227203
Except be a mutant. Death to mutie scum. Inhumans FTW FOREVER!
>>
>>93229975
>>93230118
Wow. Inhumans are assholes.
>>
>>93230406

Yes. Yes, they are.
>>
>>93227835
>Medusa fans

They exist?
>>
>>93230587
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>93230118
BLACKAGAR

BOLTAGON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>>
>>93230587
Hair/tentacle rape fetishists.
>>
File: Cyclops115.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops115.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93230035
That was about a million times less dignified than retiring to Alaska.
>>
>>93232038
>Emma was thinking about Namor's cock
>>
>>93230118
CLOUD OF PEACE
L
O
U
D

O
F

P
E
A
C
E
>>
File: 003.gif (1MB, 496x495px) Image search: [Google]
003.gif
1MB, 496x495px
It's kind of sad when My Hero Academia managed to pull off what was necessary to make off a knock off X-Men series when Marvel couldn't convert the Inhumans into one.

But Marvel thinks people either only want to read Quipmasters or dicks.
>>
fuck karnak
>>
>>93232067
Just because everyone wants to fuck Namor, it doesn't mean they give a shit about him when he isn't around.

Is Namor still dead?
>>
>>93232885
No. Hyperion killed him to resurrect him later.

But the irrelevancy of his death really says something. Literally no one gave a fuck. Tim Drake's non-death was more impactful.
>>
>>93232949
>Tim Drake's non-death was more impactful.
Only because characters in that same book have to care about that and do. The reader shouldn't give a shit since there was no body and he was shown alive at the end of the issue.
>>
>>93227451
>hurr he's a mutant therefore he's the REAL villain
This is why everyone hates you, shithuman shill.
>>
>>93227078
Benevolent to their own people.
>>
>>93233050
Andyet people cared more about Tim's non-death than Namor's.
>>
>>93227203
I mean, other than abandoning his wife and child because he found out that his ex-girlfriend was back from the dead.
>>
>>93232095
>converting the inhumans into knock off X-men
Nobody wants this. X-fags don't want this because they just want to read about the X-men, so why would they read a knock off replacement? Inhumanfags don't want this because they DON'T want to read about the X-men, so why would they keep reading something they did like when it's turned into something they don't like?

No one benefitted from this move other than shitposters.
>>
Fuck Inhummies
>>
File: 1425081079263.png (708KB, 1301x350px) Image search: [Google]
1425081079263.png
708KB, 1301x350px
>>93225873
I would be A-Okay with this. Hell, they could even make an event out of it and I would be still be okay with it.
>>
>>93234467
That's the point though. Anybody with a brain understand that. But the people in the CINEMATIC UNIVERSE camp are upset because they've got all these iconic characters that people want to read or see but they can't do anything with. Tons of characters, tons of stories, easy to resonate with stories, tons of FEMALE HEROES WITH ACTUAL POWERS BESIDES "fights GOOD" and they can't do shit with them. So they tried to use the closet thing they had and failed.

I mean remember, the only reason Iron man is still the face of the MCU is because they can't use the X-Men and Fantastic Four, and just now they're getting Spider-Man but it sounds like they're fucking it up just like Sony because they're so stuck with making sure the film has enough MCU IRONMAN BRANDING in it
>>
I hate the Inhumans so much I'm not even going to pirate Priest's mini
>>
>>93216782

WE WUZ HOMO SUPERIOR AN SHEEEEET
>>
I have a friend who follows the industry a lot closer than I do and they've always claimed the big push for the Inhumans to replace the Xmen is because Fox gets the movie rights to any character that's considered part of the Xmen and Marvel wants to make sure they can make a movie out of anyone who gets popular enough. Is that at all accurate to the real situation going on?
>>
>>93236609
I don't know if it's that simple, but Marvel has started to let up on the X-Men hate and they're showing up in new video games and shit.
>>
>>93236609
>Is that at all accurate to the real situation going on?
I mean, there's a bit more to it than just that, but yeah, that's the jist of it.
>>
>>93229975

>The Inhumans conveniently changed their stance on the matter in a position to make themselves look as charitable/merciful as possible even though hundreds if not thousands of mutants had been killed.

Even worse.

The writers realized they fucked up, so they wrote that the Inhumans somehow DIDN'T KNOW that the gas was harmful and they thought the mutants were just being dicks.
>>
>>93236609
Basically, yeah. It's a lot more complex than that, but a lot of it is just dumb politics between companies because of movie rights, because the movies are where the real money comes from.
>>
>>93236609
They've gotten better, as in the marvel phone games are now going to have Xmen in them. But you can look as recently as games released last year, and ones that have been in development a while (marvel vs capcom infinite, lego marvel 2) to see that Fantastic Four and Xmen are suspiciously absent.
>>
>>93236656
There isn't one mutant in MvC Infinite
>>
>>93237169

Yeah but that's because you can get X-Men fans to pay for each character individually on TOP of the game as DLC.

It's Capcom. Follow the money.
>>
>>93216885
Do you think he would have been one of those jews that sold out other jews in WW2?
>>
>>93237169
Because they're going to be DLC. You're going to get the X-men, you're just gonna have to pay extra for them.
>>
>>93232949
>But the irrelevancy of his death really says something. Literally no one gave a fuck.
Marvel (particularly hackman) had been shitting on him for a while. Any fans would rather wait until Marvel unJUSTs itself to check on him.
>>
>>93234358
Lol Madelyne was definitely in the wrong in that situation and was being a bit of a bitch
>>
>>93237690
No, she went full psycho until after cykes skipped town
>>
File: punished ike.jpg (63KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
punished ike.jpg
63KB, 575x575px
>>93236609
It's because of one man.
>>
>>93216882
why is chulk such a cunt
>>
>>93237902
Because everyone's a cunt when Waid's writing them.
>>
>>93237868
He needs to keep up the good work.

Fuck Marvel until everyone of those shitstains are laid off.
>>
>>93217046
>IvX ended with medusa and bb getting back together while trying to shove some sort of life lesson down the reader's throat
It was so disgusting, I had to brush my teeth after reading it
>>
The current Inhumans are nothing more than the K-Mart version of the X-Men.
>>
You shills aren't killing this thread. Fuck the shithumans.
>>
I'm pretty sure crazy revenge obsessed psycho Emma Frost is going to get her hands on the Phoenix force when it comes time for the next big X-Men seasonal event crossover ...
( well, I'm 50/50 sure about it )
... I tell you that many Inhumans shall feel the flames of Phoenix fire on that glorious day, my friends.
>>
>>93240252
So what's gonna happen to Emma when Scott comes back? Is he gonna cure her evil with his dick?
>>
>>93237868
Who's Ike's Inhumanfu?
>>
>>93216882
I don't really follow Marvel but I've got a pretty good idea of who all of these people are. How's there a new Hulk, though?
>>
>>93216782
She's better off dead, otherwise she would have to look forward to being a background character in terrible x-men event where she would be wallpaper while the x-men fight the same tired villains for the umpteenth time.
>>
>>93236110
isnt his beer spilling onto his chin?
>>
>>93216867
>>Use the Kree to go to war against Vulcan.
Vulcan started that war when he decided to kill a group of ambasadors
>>Even use bombs to blow up space/time to win the war.
The space/time hole was an accident
>>
>>93237280
George Soros (the guy who funds BLM and antifa groups through his various sock organizations) did this, and says it was one of the happiest times of his life. I could picture Ike gleefully ratting out his fellow jew right along side Soros.
>>
>>93236833
How could they not know when they were working closely with that filthy blue race traitor?
>>
>>93226309
reminder that she thought Dark Beast's secret laboratory of horrors was cool in the new issue of Secret Warriors.
>>
>>93240978
Probably. Maybe Scott will come back right when Emma is about to put down a bunch of Inhuman scum, so they retire to Alaska together and await the day when the X-men office isn't a complete dumpster fire
>>
>>93241744
>>93240978

SPOILER: Scott never left. This is actually a true thing. Have fun with that.

Anyway, Emma Frost is now Marvel's new emo' torture-porn target #1. Nothing's going to change that anytime soon.

>>93241648
She's got "future supervillainess" written all over her.
>>
>>93216782
What was Magneto's response to Inhumans and Terrigen mist?
>>
>>93241841
In order to show how out of touch Marvel is they probably had him comment on how Scott destroying the cloud was akin to the Holocaust.
>>
>>93241744
Emma doesn't deserve Scott anymore.
>>
>>93241907
Do any of us?
>>
>>93241928
Well, I never betrayed Scott for dick, so I deserve him better than her.
>>
>>93241841
Short answer: he prepared for war.
Otherwise: In the way-waaay back era of him being a standard guest-villain he had a run-in or two with them and never cared one way or another about some superpowered isolationists unless mutantkind was affected somehow.
This usually meant that everything was always resolved back to status quo by the end of an issue.
Later on his idiot son had a kid with an Inhuman wife, so villainy ensued there too.

The mist was a whole other thing.
The Inhumans are all asskickers and organized fanatics who will follow their rulers' orders without question.
Mags was really worried about going up against that, but he's the guy who always gets shit done when the times call for it.
Emma Frost was calling all the shots though, so the only time Mags showed his own initiative was with that precog during Civil War 2.
There he opted for a kidnapping/assassination attempt that he was bribed out of with a sneak peek of the X-Men's future.
>>
>>93241579
You people keep making up stories about Soros, makes me wonder what you people will do when he dies
>>
>>93242147
Sing a song that starts with "Ding Dong" and then send Dorthy off down the yellow brick road?
>>
>>93242147
will celebrate and move on
>>
>>93242233
>>93242260
But then who will you blame?
>>
>>93242361
Obama
>>
File: 4749017-cyclops_was_right.png (23KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
4749017-cyclops_was_right.png
23KB, 432x648px
>>93216782
never forget
>>
>>93216882
what the fuck is that? Liberal Avengers?
>>
>>93242435
basically, take the diversity teens and add memes and the worst writing ever
>>
>>93242447
That chink hulk man! also what is that comic series? i need to know why there is a young cyclops there.
>>
>>93242558
current running Champions and young scot and jean were brought back before death of cyclops to try an stop him but are now stuck in the current universe
>>
>>93216782
Have they explained why terrigen mist became lethal to mutants, completely harmless to humans and stop causing inhumans who already went through terrigenisis from transforming further?

Because back after decimation, when Pietro stole some terrigen crystals and used them on depowered mutants all it did was give them back their powers for a while albeit they would be a little haywire. But it wouldn't give them mutant cancer.

Whereas humans on the other hand would mutate into highly unstable superhumans who would die because of the cellular damage that terrigenesis casus to humans.

When the US government captured Gorgon they used the terrigen that they had stolen on him and caused him to undergo a second terrigenesis. So what's the deal, what made terrigen so lethal to mutants now?
>>
>>93242653
thx man!
>>
>>93229975
Could you guys give me recommended reading for this whole story? IvX and Death of X?
>>
>Mutants constantly try to appease humans and human heroes
>Get constantly shit on by said humans and human heroes
>Inhumans come along to pretend they're the hot new non-human Supers better than Mutants because they got powers from gas-cocoons instead of genetic lottery
>Cyclops becomes popular
>Then is killed for fighting genocide and being popular
>Which only makes him even more popular and right
>pic related
>>
>>93242832
Blackbolt being a genius in letting his back stabbing brother to work on it
>>
>>93241454
>The space/time hole was an accident
The GotG warned them they were gonna fuck shit up.

>>93243039
That's it, but it's not worth the anger it will give you.
>>
>>93243044
t. Delusional x-fags
>>
>>93216782

OH MY GOD GUYS! SO COMPLICATED! WHO RIGHT!?
>>
>>93243229
Beats me man. Marvel's like, SO "morally ambiguous".
>>
>>93243229
Humans for sitting back and letting two groups of genescum nearly wipe each other out.
>>
>>93243122
Well yeah but they didn't warn them about how large the fuck up would be.
>>
>>93216782
I wonder if this is done by the writers on purpose because they too think the Inhumans push is fucking retarded.
>>
>>93216782
Aside from feeling like total AIDS, how does being a Mutant or an Inhuman feel biologically different?
>>
>>93243355
I don't think even Adam could have predicted just how large that fuck up would be. Still, a "large" fuck up still means they should get their heads out of their asses and think twice, which they never do.
>>
>>93242003
He killed Hitler.
>>
>>93243355
Then why would Blackbolt resort to the Terrigen Bomb?!
>>
>>93243897
That's their solution to everything!
>>
>>93229975
>by the celestials

Kree.
>>
>>93242147
Jack off
>>
>>93241407
Amadeus Cho aka one of the smartest people in the MU and Banner's good friend literally used a machine to transfer the Hulk to himself. He did it so Bruce will be free from the Hulk for good.
>>
>>93244116
That's actually not a bad explanation. It would probably even be good in the hands of a decent writer
>>
>>93244116
Not him, but I also haven't been keeping up with 100% of the Marvel canon, as such I'm a bit confused: Wasn't Banner shot dead by Hawkeye, specifically so he couldn't turn into the Hulk? Did Hawkeye not know that Bruce got rid of the Hulk, or did this happen after? Is Bruce back already, and Cho took the power since then?
>>
>>93244296
if it makes you feel better, neither is marvel.
>>
>>93236178
i can only imagine how much fox is charging for the rights because i never got why disney/marvel didn't just buy the movie rights back from fox?

it probably would've been easier than trying to push an alternative to xmen.
>>
>>93244421
The potential value of the rights is worth a lot. The issue is that Marvel fucked up was that they didn't buy back all their rights before starting their cinematic universe and then showing everyone how much money a cinematic universe can make.

The X-Men are a cinematic universe in itself. With a cast big enough that if they establish it properly can have solo movies. The Fantastic Four can't do it as easily because their strength is their rogue gallery more than themselves. Sony also has Spiderman who they're trying to make into a cinematic universe now, but they botched it so hard that's why they played ball with Marvel.

If Fox could actually get a group of competent directors they COULD make it work but they're so inconsistent because they make a wetfart like Age of Apocalypse and then make a Logan.
>>
File: scooby-supernatural.jpg (201KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
scooby-supernatural.jpg
201KB, 446x299px
>>93242382
Already forgotten.

What's are those Supernatural Boys up to?
>>
>>93217046
How dare you. How dare you insult SyFy. This is the channel that's given us one of the best sci-fi shows of the last decade. The Expanse.
>>
>>93226999
>The Inhumans have done nothing
Actually they declared was on the United States. And it was never cancelled.
>>
>>93229975
Weren't there only 300 mutants on Earth? Or is that not a thing anymore? I know at least some mutants aren't mutants anymore still.
>>
>>93244962
The X-Men are a dead franchise. Mutants are now the go to racial supremists in the MU. Move on to something better. Marvel doesn't give a shit, and Disney would rather tank the franchise than break bread with Fox.
>>
>>93216867
as >>93218349 its all about movie rights

personally give me an inhumans/cosmic game of thrones comic and I'd be fucking set
>>
>>93242832
>completely harmless to humans
It's not, at least when the NuHumans push began. A LOT of humans died. Flint, the guy that was all gung ho about mutant genocide, actually lost his entire town to the mist.
They just ignored that bit for the IvX, because they are shit writers.
>>
>>93245014
Agreed. Instead of trying to turn the Inhumans into The X-Men, Marvel should cultivate the inherent Game of Thrones themes already present in The Inhumans.
>>
File: IMG_1318.jpg (55KB, 303x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1318.jpg
55KB, 303x578px
>>93217085
>>
>>93244296
Hydra Cap hacked Banner's computer and planted evidence that Banner was tinkering with gamma radiation again.
Before Banned got shot, Beast hacked his computer and got ahold of the data.
Remember when Spencer was the one cleaning up shit after Bendis soiled himself all over his book? Look at the current state of Marvel
>>
>>93245058
IB4 Lunella porn edits.
>>
>>93245061
seriusly why the fuck is bendis just allowed to shit over any and all titles on a flight of goddamn fancy?
>>
File: ALL-NEW-INHUMANS-10-03.jpg (191KB, 674x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ALL-NEW-INHUMANS-10-03.jpg
191KB, 674x1023px
>>93245021

For the record Flint is pretty clear on how he views the cloud.
>>
>>93245128
Bendis is Marvel's Golden Child.
>>
>>93245132
That's not how he acted in IvX and Death of X though. He was allbout Killing the Mutie.
>>
>>93245136
That shouldnt give him the right to shit on litreally anything and everything, christ he hasn't even made a decent comic in how many years is it now? 5-10?
>>
>>93242361
Haim Sabin.
>>
File: 1478188602602.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1478188602602.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>93245136
>Bendis is a Buddha
>>
>>93216782
Fuck you I don't need to cry right now!
>>
>>93230587
Used to like her.

Used to.
>>
>>93227203
Well thats not true
But its fucking crazy how he's being treated
Its the hypocrisy of it all that really fucking gets me
>>
>>93234467
>No one benefitted from this move other than shitposters.
Im not happy either
>>
>>93243039
Recommended reading would be none at all
>>
>>93245058
Does that really matter if Karnak can find a weakness to her intelligence, and anything else, anyway?
>>
How mad are non /co/ fansa about this?
>>
>>93246042

they probably didn't even notice.
>>
>>93245164
Well either A. Someone wrote him wrong or B. You're misremembering
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.