[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else ever watch bob & margaret?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bob&margaret.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bob&margaret.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
anyone else ever watch bob & margaret?
>>
>>93215029
Yep, it was decently comfy. Anybody remember that YTV show with the hairy dad and they were all slavic and there was an episode where the neighbor sexily washed a car trying to fuck the dad?
>>
File: 1231423125.png (522KB, 1010x704px) Image search: [Google]
1231423125.png
522KB, 1010x704px
>>93215029
It was alright in my account, I watched it before I could appreciate the social commentary. Grounded enough that when things got ridiculous, you got the "wow" effect.
>>
>>93215029
i like the opening theme and the nudity
>>
>>93215029
It wasn't great, but I always liked watching it. It was cute and inoffensive.

>>93215119
Weird Years. It was hilarious. I was surprised they were allowed to make an episode about the pet goat being gay and the grandma learning to accept it.
>>
>>93215029
Yeah, I miss that one. Comedy Central used to show it in the US.
>>
>>93215029
I recall the grocery shopping episode at least.

"This is your's?

"Are YOU Captain Fish (or whatever it was)?

"I dont see your name!"

And then the asswipe took Margaret's shopping cart.
>>
It was pretty comfy. Didn't care much for the move to Canada though, UK episodes were the best.
>>
Ricky sprocket vibes
>>
>>93215029
Margaret's such a sweetie.
>>
I wouldn't forget it. It will be forever in my memory for a fact:

I live in Chile and I used to watch it in Adult Swim many years ago. I remember I liked it and for some reason it was dubbed to Spain spanish, but I didn't mind, I like those dubs. I knew this show was on at 3:30am and I was decided to stay up all night because it was already 2am and I was waiting for Ruby Gloom at 5:30am. Bob and Margaret started and I was watching it when suddenly everything began to shake. At 3:34am of February 27th 2010 there was a huge earthquake in Chile and lights went off while I was watching it. I don't remember what episode it was, but I will always remember that I was watching it when it happened. I haven't watched it since.
>>
Anon, I love this cartoon, the commentary about the problems of the middle class, how Bob feel insecure and anxious , even with a good job, a nice home and a great wife...still he tried to bang his secretary / Also how they take care of the dogs like childrens...but they are to afraid of having clindrend, it can be deep...
>>
>>93215029
Used to watch it quite regularly when it was first out. Haven't seen it in years though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.