[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super heroes with new/weird powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Whatever.png (252KB, 474x263px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.png
252KB, 474x263px
I like the idea of super heroes getting strange/news powers.

Post your favorites.
>>
I liked the idea of Superman having super flare. I just didn't like the stories that came out of it
>>
>>93214633

You gain the power of flight and super strength/durability but you must get fucked in the ass by a man to recharge your powers, every day.
>>
>>93214680

So, The guy must know your identity?

Can you used your fingers?
>>
>>93214633
Always liked Asher's combustible/flammable blood from The Brotherhood comics. I like characters who are the exact opposite of DBZ characters or Sentry, with flaws and repercussions to using their powers.

Asher having to physically harm himself to use his powers, without a healing factor, was very interesting. Sadly others did not think so as the comic lasted 9 issues.
>>
>>93214899
Similarish sort of thing happened to Speedball after the Stanford Incident that kickstarted the civil war.

He normally just got his powers from gotta go fast, but after he was involved in killing all those kids, he became known as Penance. He took to wearing a suit that had a fuckton of spikes on the inside of it, pointed in towards his own body. Because of guilt and MY EMOTIONS he couldn't activate his powers unless he was physically harming himself.

While it was almost universally considered a dumb as fuck move, I kind of liked it. In Avengers Academy, once he's back to being Speedball, you see him still struggling with the guilt/cutting himself, and everyone is shown telling him how it's a really fucking stupid idea, and everyone always thought so. But it made sense to him, because he felt guilt over his actions.
>>
>>93216428
I recall the Penance thing but do not know the details relating to his mindset and powers. I just thought he was punishing himself due to the Nuke incident. That is interesting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.