[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bikini Bottom Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: SPONGEBOB ARM POPCORN.gif (440KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
SPONGEBOB ARM POPCORN.gif
440KB, 220x165px
>Kuddly Krab Spongebob is was beyond OP until the latest update, now it's just unplayable
>all the servers were down during the "Sponge Out Of Water" event, so the Magic Page and Pen might as well have not existed
>the massive UI overhaul that made things like logging off way too complicated
>the numerous "SquidwardXPearl" memes that spawned as a result of the raid on the SUArena forums
>the PS4 port was so good but nobody played it

i don't know, just some gripes i have with the game, still love it all the same
thoughts, /co/?
>>
>>93213676
what game are you talking about?
>>
Just stick to Ed Edd n eddy you casual
>>
>>93213713
only the best
this is a joke thread about a game that doesn't exist, much like the EEnEO thread that inspired this. just play along and everything will be alright.
>>
>>93213778
no
>>
>>93213676
There actually WAS a SpongeBob MMOG that died in beta. I think it was called SpongeBob Town?
>>
File: Sbs.jpg (112KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Sbs.jpg
112KB, 1152x864px
>be Karate Choppers Spongebob main
>tanking Thousand Maws of Alaskan Bull Worm (Savage)
>stay in Ka-Rah-Tay Stance so I don't lose aggro
>party insists I stance-dance between Ka-Rah-Tay and Kara-Te so our overall DPS is higher
>refuse to do so
>get kicked

Were they right?
>>
>>93213676
That's really funny nigga. It's like if the cartoon was an MMO but it's really not. Haha
>>
>>93213908
[spoilers]dude, it's nice that you get the joke, but use spoilers tags ffs[/spoilers]
>>
>>93213676
I haven't played in a while, is it true that Mr. Krabs can solo a whole team when he's in his armor abs stance?
>>
>>93214040
yes, but he also needs the Gold Bar Eyes equipped
>>
I wanna main squidward any suggestions?
>>
File: Damn son.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Damn son.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>93214040
>Only requires 1 item slot
>Mr. Krabs has a passive ability that lets him equip more then 4 items at a time
>Can still stack life steal/regeneration items to add to his bulk

How has be not been nerfed yet?
>>
>>93214335
STAY. AWAY. FROM. SQUILLIAMS,
They will fuck you up BAD.
>>
>>93214335
Oh man, that's an unfortunate one. Squidward isn't in a good spot right now, imo it's because he is a utility character at best but they want you to play him like a front line dps. my suggestion would be to do a set that is based more around flanking and try to do a luck build for high crit damage but we all know that squidward has the second lowest base luck stat in the game
>>
So is the Bubble Bass quest bugged or something? No matter how many times I do it, it doesn't register the pickles. Some times I double down and add twice as many to the patty and I still fail the quest
>>
>>93213676
This isn't the place to role play you stupid tripfag.
>>
>>93214712
that's kind of the point tho, you're supposed to grab his tounge using the Karate Gloves you got from the "Karate Choppers" quest and find all the pickles he's been hiding underneath.[/spoiler
>>
File: fc6.png (53KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
fc6.png
53KB, 590x618px
>>93214748
oh look, it's the fun police
>>
File: 1464569731367.jpg (40KB, 529x404px) Image search: [Google]
1464569731367.jpg
40KB, 529x404px
>>93213676
How do I get out of Rock Bottom?
Everything is all weird and I can't understand the people or the signs???
why didn't any other episode feature Spongebob visiting this wacky place again?
>>
>>93214803
Fuck, I'm retarded. I wasn't interested in running a karate spongebob build so I didn't keep them. You can get another pair right? Or have I fucked myself out of ever completing that quest?
>>
>>93214968
well, the only other way to get them is at karate island, by beating one of the minigames
>>
I wanna do a Patrick dps build who's better Krusty krab pat or smart pat?
>>
>>93213676
>moving over to bikini bottom online
>in current year

Spongelinefags are more despicable than SUOfags.
>>
How good is Band Geek Spongebob? My crew wants me to run that build.
>>
>>93216063
its a really old build that was popular at its time but people have kind of just stopped running it. Everyone remembers it but I haven't actually seen one in a raid in forever.
it is still amazing. the eager face buff alone is secrete op. It even works on squidward!
>>
Does anyone else feel like the Squilliam ability tree is severely limited?

I get that it's designed specifically to counter most Squidward builds, but it completely lacks utility when dealing with any other characters.
>>
>try to play the game at three in the morning
>the servers are always down
>>
>>93216063
Band Geek Squidward is still popular for some reason.

But it's really easy to build off of standard Clarinet Squidward so there's less risk of cornering yourself once you start the foundations for it since you can always build Talent Show Squidward if Band Geek gets counter.
Band Geek Spongebob just telegraphs itself too easily and gets shut down before complete build, so it's easy to counter.
>>
>>93214712
Read the fucking patchnotes.

It's literally his passive.
>>
>>93213884
It's more optimal, but it was still kinda cuntish.
>>
File: spongebob-bodybuilder.jpg (49KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-bodybuilder.jpg
49KB, 1200x628px
>he doesn't main STRbob
What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1445830247524.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1445830247524.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>MFW Found the Hydrodynamic Spatula in a Low-quality chest and finally got Loop-de-loop skill points maxed

It's been a good week.
>>
>>93213884
As a fellow tank, I hate shit like that. They just don't understand that it's all on our shoulders.
>>
File: GuitarSB.jpg (44KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
GuitarSB.jpg
44KB, 550x373px
Anyone have any advice for running a GuitarBob build?
>>
>>93216646
>M E M E B U I L D
>E
>M
>E
>B
>U
>I
>L
>D

No one listen to this shitter.
>>
>>93216766
Be sure you max IMAGINATION and Eagerface.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.