[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still mad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: bullshit.png (4MB, 1988x1156px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
4MB, 1988x1156px
I'm still mad.
>>
we wuz a-list superheroes
>>
maybe he doesn't trigger peter's spider sense
>>
>>93212917
UMM or maybe you are just a racist???
>>
>>93212917
Why?
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
goddamnit, im mad now
>>
>>93212917
Please, tell me that speech bubble is edited, that's the most fanfic-tier two panels I have seen in years and I refuse to believe it's real.
>>
>>93213127
It's not an edit
>>
FUCK Bendis. Someone at some point needs to fucking tell Bendis that his ideas are bad and he hasn't written a good comic in almost a decade now. Someone needs to just spend a few minutes taking a shit on him, to his face.
>>
>>93212917
I like to imagine that Miles Venom electric powers is pretty much one of them most painful things to ever be shot with kind of like a bullet ant but with electricity. And y'all just can't fathom how powerful it really is.
>>
I never noticed how similar Spiderfags and Batfags are until just now.
>>
>>93213382
How couldn't you. They're both the super smart underdog whos down on their luck but get all the ladies wet for them.
>>
>>93213524
I feel like that's not QUITE a fair comparison. Peter isn't a billionaire, after all. He's several rungs down the male power fantasy ladder from Bruce.
>>
>>93212917
Another nigger with electric powers. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>93213551
>Peter isnt a billionaire
anon, I...
>>
>>93212917
>a literal newbie outmaneuvers a veteran
>then proceeds to oneshit him with his patented "i win" button
Dont forget to post the part where Miles beats Blackheart with his venom blast too
>>
>>93213619
He really isnt. He has a middling salary
>>
>>93213862
Anon...
>>
>>93213639
... isn't Blackhart like cosmically powered? He's like the son of Mephisto or something right?
>>
>>93213639
>Blackheart

Shut the fuck up. No. Say it ain't so.
>>
>>93213862
>>93213551
Just admit you haven't read a Spider-Man comic book in over a year and you main some other board.
>>
>>93212917

I don't mind the spider bite thing but he should've been a lot weaker and forced to be a stealth character. His whole thing should be hiding and dodging and then striking to win.

I hate how Miles gets a bad rep because of Bendis. He has a lot of potential but ruined by his creator of all people.
>>
>Cooler than Peters costume
Listen here Bendis you fat fuck, just about anything looks passable in black, and it still doesnt come close to the iconic Spider Man design. And while we're at it, it doesnt take a creative genius to make Mile's costume, which is about the only thing going for him
>>
>>93213915
>>93213909
It happened, he oneshotted Blackheart
>>
>>93213949
>His whole thing should be hiding and dodging and then striking to win.
You mean using his baffling invisibility to actually do something?
>>
>>93213949
At this point any and all potential Miles had is gone. Doesnt matter if another writer takes him, hes been overexposed to annoying levels with jack shit to show for it. He should die and stay dead
>>
>>93213004

Yeah, He got peter spider-DNA.

So, He can't sense his own people.
>>
>>93212917
>young minorities are superior to elder white men
>new forced superbitches can beat the OC characters they copied off of, because they're new and its a cashgrab
i wish marvel would burn honestly
>>
>>93214001

Exactly, give him the street level and black ops stuff. Make him like some teenage Batman/Spider-Man combo. Make a Spider that isn't super strong and resilient and has to rely on his other powers to see things through.

>>93214007

Doesn't his comics still sell? There's still for redemption. Just because people don't like him doesn't mean that there aren't those that do.
>>
>>93214358
How does his book keep selling? No really, who is buying this shit? Hes the least interesting character in his book
>>
>>93214600
blacks and cuck whites
>>
>>93212938
It's "We Spiderman now", learn your meme history
>>
>>93212917
>>93213075

Considering this is the first time peter (616) meets the miles.

He underestimated him, And he didn't know his venom blast. I mean, It happens in comics before. Peter getting his ass kick by a teenager isn't new and gets sucker punch by his enemies.
>>
>>93215313
but the agenda
>>
You forgot the one where he one shots blackheart, then when he does it again and comlpain for a whole issue that he doesn't understand why he has to be identified as the black spiderman, despite weearing mostly black, being black, and not being the real spiderman. Then they introduce his aunt he Bendis tries to invoke a MJ feel from, which makes no sense and is pretty creepy.
>>
>>93213941
I mean classically. Bruce has always been rich but for Peter this is all a clear aberration.
>>
>>93215519
good backpedal
>>
File: Whatever.png (834KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.png
834KB, 520x800px
>>93215385

It would make you feel better that he hit him with a mailbox?

Also, I don't think that is one-shot fight. The villain got annoy and left that battle.
>>
>>93214332
This. Seriously, fuck Marvel. Worst goddamn comic book publisher on Earth right now.
>>
>>93214726
dont fucking reply to me ever again
>>
>>93212917
>hahah, your costume is so much cooler
>and you're so much more badass too
>you're everything I'm not and more!

Could the hack of a writer be anymore obvious with his SJW-Mary Sue of a character? I could write a better comic.
>>
>>93215657
NO don't YOU respond to me. Don't argue with me. I'm jerking off. You are growing the fuck up and you are calling your fucking congressman tomorrow
>>
File: 1468272569788.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468272569788.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
>>93212917
>That suit
>EVER being cooler than the red and blue
>>
>>93215742
this is your final warning nitwit. im a hair trigger away from calling down the thunder on your ass
>>
>>93215833
It's really like a shittier, gayer version of the Spider's outfit.
>>
>>93215910
Nah, sorry. Fuck it.

I clearly overacted.

It's a long weekend in my country but I am working Saturday regardless. My house is coming apart, I have nothing I enjoy at all as I see time split by and work only because.. well fuck if I know, and my uncle, literal brother of my death mother only relative I had, not my counting my fucking uncle of course, is trying his best to take over my department on a succession of long line of real state scams that had been going on since I have memory. So complex I would need 20 posts to properly explain it.

I live in a shit hole that I hate, but I kept it because it was my family's old home, that got turned into a building of which I own one department.

Basically I really, really, really hate everything and I don't know why I bother explaining it, poorly, on the internet.

Can somebody please, for the love of god, explain why the shit I had to keep on living if I had never even felt the slightness bit happy?

What the fuck does being satisfied even feels like. I really don't know.

God help me, I know I am going to off myself, I don't even eat more than when my stomach can't handle it anymore, in the hopes I just die of hunger.

Well, I feel better not

I am out of here, I need to walk into the night and aimlessly and ponder how it got to this. Me complaining about my life on a comics and cartoon board.
>>
>>93215971
Shut the fuck up and go fap to Power Girl. It'll do you good, mate.
>>
>>93215385
>Then they introduce his aunt he Bendis tries to invoke a MJ feel from, which makes no sense and is pretty creepy.

Hold on, that sounds kind of interesting. What's his aunt look like?
>>
>>93215927

Look like the shadow costume. Or the black version of the phantom rider.

It would be a cool idea to call miles "the spider".
>>
>>93214661
>blacks like Miles
isn't that a meme?
>>
>>93215971
>Can somebody please, for the love of god, explain why the shit I had to keep on living if I had never even felt the slightness bit happy?

No offense, mate, but what else is there?
>>
>>93213941
Didn't Peter himself say in the first couple issues of ANAD Amazing Spider Man that even though he's in charge of PI that he purposely had a salary of like a junior executive or something like that
>>
>>93212917
I'm not. In fact I never was
>>
>>93215742
you are so cool anon, can i jerk off with you?
>>
>>93216070
yeah someone follow up on this
>>
>>93217012
No. Go back to your shitposting, you cock hungry slut.
>>
as you should be
>>
>>93213941
>you haven't read a Spider-Man comic book in over a year

I'd say this is a good thing. Billionare Peter was a mistake.
>>
Why is this character so popular? And why the hell does his book sell?
>>
>>93216905
The broader point is that, CLASSICALLY, Spider-Man doesn't make any money, so he's not as much wish fulfillment as Batman. Spider-Man is relatable, but I maintain he's not a male fantasy. Meanwhile Batman is male wish fulfillment on par with James Bond.
>>
>>93213985
And after he just finished beating Thor and vision
>>
>>93213639
"Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs. "
>>
File: 1459236663468.jpg (120KB, 974x502px) Image search: [Google]
1459236663468.jpg
120KB, 974x502px
>>93215385
this
>>
>>93219641
Being physically and mentally powerful and fighting evil is a male fantasy.

This is OK.
>>
>>93219625
Miles is popular? From what I hear, he's just overpowered and has praise heaped on him for existing. He doesn't sound particularly appealing to me and I'm black.
>>
>>93219834
>Being physically and mentally powerful

spider-man is, typically, not strong enough to just brute force down his enemies (power level wise yes, but he isn't exactly one punch manning his villains like he is capable of). He's also not smart enough to fight bad guys without getting weighed down by his own problems.

While spider-man is currently a sexy genius supermodel millionaire with crazy gadgets and flying cars and shit, it flies in the face of what the character always was.

Mary Jane is supposed to be out of his league. He has issues paying the bills. He is forgetful, he is vain, and he is driven with emotion to the point of fucking up on the job with regularity. He's not a male fantasy character until you twist him into being one.
>>
>>93212917
I'm still happy that you're mad
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.