[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we make our own capeshit setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-14-17-16-25-294763373.jpg (6KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14-17-16-25-294763373.jpg
6KB, 193x262px
Lets try to keep it somewhat coherent
>>
I've always liked the idea of superheroes in cavemen times. Rediscovering our roots with the hero of old. Mixing nephlim and shit. Its just always seemed cool
>>
>>93208175
The Superman of the setting has to rape a girl every day to keep his powers.
>>
>>93208266
All heroes maintain their powers by preforming a heinous action, stronger powers=more evil action more often.

people first manifest powers by being a victim of that particular evil.

the man who was stolen from must thieve to maintain his power, the power has a strong thematic connection to the evil act, so a man who manifested his power after being stolen from would gain the power to steal powers/senses/skills from others.
>>
There is an evil darkness whose powers are the ability to extinguish or block any light source and the ability to sink into the shadows. He is considered to be the most powerful known villain.
>>
>>93208399
What power do you get for the illegal(evil) act of sodomy?
>>
>>93208399
also you cant use your power to charge your power, so if superman uses his super strength to rape someone it dies not recharge.
>>
>>93208448
it depends on the victim, if they feel that they where wronged then they can manifest powers.

if your just a gay guy getting but fucked cause your into it, no powers for you.
>>
>>93208266
>>93208399
>>93208454
This is only exist in the area where superman operates, he is the super edgy cool guy character of the franchise
>>
>>93208563
Butt, what kind of powers would manifest?
>>
>>93208218
What if a superhero in caveman-times was just a caveman with the perception, strength, and intelligence of a human being
>>
>>93208756
So a weak-ass bitch that's intelligent? He would get killed by cavepeople for being different.
>>
File: hot squat.jpg (27KB, 310x195px) Image search: [Google]
hot squat.jpg
27KB, 310x195px
I made 3 episodes of what I hoped to turn into a radioplay a few years ago. It fell by the wayside in favor of other projects, but it does a good job of outlining the universe I intended to build on.
Ep 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwqfGIqDss&t=67s
Ep 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85sftX5H9E&t=1s
Ep 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdSwRNngJY
>>
>>93208751
your power would depend on the thematic associations with sodomy, control, trust, strength.

if you where overpowered, you get generic hulk powers, if you had been tricked by someone you trusted you might get the ability to see peoples actions before they happen, if you where dissatisfied with your inability to control the situation you might gain some type of mind/body control.

but if you want the power to feel safe from your trauma you have to unleash it onto someone else.
>>
>>93208987
Maybe this is the power of one super hero?
Because that would pretty boring if it was setting wide
>>
>>93209136
I find the idea that only damaged and broken people can be super heroes to be pretty interesting, but to each his own.
>>
File: bert sad face.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bert sad face.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>93208825

Whoops, I'm a shithead who misunderstood the premise of the thread. Please ignore.
>>
This is more of an /sffg/ thing over on /lit/ but what can I do in a winter setting?
>>
>>93209308
Ice to see someone Elsa likes the snow. You could shave off some characters from any comic, and have them survive in the arctic
>>
>>93208756
So the Batman of cave men? I guess, but wouldn't it be cooler to see a regard be smarter than the average caveman?
>>
>>93208399
The cause of this is that many years ago, a dying supervillain named the Herald of Darkness unleashed a curse upon the entire superhero population that forced them to perform bad things in order to keep their powers, his way of tormenting his enemies from beyond the grave.

This created a massive divide in the superhero community. There were those who refused to perform these actions and decided to lose their powers, and those who felt that the sacrifice was worth it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.