[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: superfags_batfags.png (260KB, 926x581px) Image search: [Google]
superfags_batfags.png
260KB, 926x581px
Is this accurate?
>>
>>93207987

Superman fanboys can get pretty stupid too.

But Batman is more popular so you run into stupid Batman fanboys more often.
>>
File: 1496218985234.png (292KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496218985234.png
292KB, 664x602px
>Superfag can't come up with legitimate reasons to like Superman
Sounds about right to me.
>>
>>93208014
There's also the fact that Superman has gotten punked MUCH more often than Batman in the last few decades. He's been shown as evil, he's been beaten up (BY Batman in some cases), he's gotten fucked with in ways Batman hasn't. As a Superfan it can honestly be a little annoying.
>>
>>93208014
This, but relating to OP's comic, I'm going to post something a friend of mine said.
>Anyone who uses a strawman in an argument is probably wrong to begin with.
>>
>>93208056

What if OP is a Batfag?
>>
>>93207987
Pretty much, yeah. That being said, I like both of them.
>>
>>93207987
100 percent.
>>
>>93207987
Outside of /co/, kinda. On /co/ it's the other way around.
>>
Of course it's true superman teaches you to allways do what is right no matter what

All batfags learn is how to be edgy and pretend to know it all because they have gigantic egos
>>
>>93209407
Superman also kills enemies when it's necessary unlike Batman, just for this he make more sense.
>>
>>93209407
>>93210044

Both of you are idiots.
>>
>>93207987
Yeah. It kinda is.
>>
>>93207987
/co/ has autistic Superman fans too but outside of this site, Batman fans 80% of the time like that.
>>
>>93207987
>DC
>>
>>93208014
>>93207987
On a thread yesterday people were unironicaly saying "if you don't like Superman, you are an evil/bad person and should be avoided".

So yeah, in the mind of some Superman fanboys not liking a character makes you "evil".
>>
>>93207987
It's accurate to that one image that parodies things like this where one side is calm and composed, and the other is made to look like raging idiots. I know one of you have it, post that shit.
>>
>>93208056
There is such thing as the fallacy fallacy
>>
This depends if you mean online or in real life. Most normalfags are pretty much like the right image.
>>
File: I_am_silly!.png (66KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_silly!.png
66KB, 810x800px
>>93212464
This one?
>>
batman has lot of potential to be good but 90% of the time he's written by idiots who want to be the next alan moore/frank miller (when they should be trying to emulate paul dini/bruce timm)

superman was written for kids and people who criticize the logic of it need to get a life.

>>93208041
superman is the koth of comics
>>
>>93207987
On /co/, it's the complete opposite. Superman threads are always autism central and Batman or Punisher threads are way better.
>>
>>93207987

I feel like I'm one of the very few actual Batfags on this board. You literally never see any of those kinds of posts here. Most Batman threads are either cringe-inducing meme threads full of shitposters with poor senses of humor, Batman hate threads, or the rare ship thread that always is inevitably taken over by posters who say Batman is shit and should die alone etc...

Also when it comes to Superman, this board has CBR-levels of character worship. I actually love Superman but commenters here make me wanna hate him sometimes. Same thing with Nightwing.
>>
File: Untitled 1.png (164KB, 462x581px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.png
164KB, 462x581px
>>93207987
I'll never understand the superiority complex of superman fans.
>>
>>93215661
let me try to explain it to you anon;
you see Superman and by extension his fans need him to be superior because its the whole bases of the character, moral and physical being better than everyone. The first among equals if you will. He can only lose or be wrong if he is holding back and if something bad happens its the worlds fault never his own.
Just read Kingdom come and you will see especially that last scene with him and diana and bruce where the narrative all but sucks his dick and call him a god
>>
>>93208052
Honestly, having a character as powerful as Superman being a villain is much more interesting than having him be a superhero.

Maybe not a supervillain, like in Injustice, but having him be the enemy definitely has created a lot more interesting scenario's than he's solved. I mean, what's the last truly classic Superman story you've read? Death of Superman?
>>
>>93214686
That is the one, thank you anon.
>>
>>93216131
>Honestly, having a character as powerful as Superman being a villain is much more interesting than having him be a superhero.

So sick of this argument. It's about as true as the 'he's too strong to be an interesting character' argument which is completely retarded because- 1. that argument could be used for just about any superhero honestly and 2. Batman's pretty much a meta level genius at this point who solves every problem with preptime just as often as Superman punches his way out of his problems.
If Batman holding his own against evil Superman makes for an interesting story why wouldn't Superman trying to out-think evil Batman be interesting?
Ask any Batfag this and see how long till they resort to
>well Batman would never turn evil, unlike Superman because power corrupts and blah blah

Also
>I mean, what's the last truly classic Superman story you've read? Death of Superman?

I'm hoping this is a troll. Or more likely a summerfag.
>>
File: SupermanRec.jpg (579KB, 1102x1442px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanRec.jpg
579KB, 1102x1442px
>>93216489
Just in case it's not.
And this list is missing All-Star Superman and Superman American Alien.
>>
>>93211546
>This fucking page

Is that injustice ?
>>
>>93216489
You are right anon if they wanted to they could have made a evil batman and make superman stop him but no one wants to read that and that is the cold hard truth.
No one wants to see there idol lose and more people idolize batman than superman.

making batman evil will not change that I m sorry non people like Batman more. Should dc stop making evil superman stories? Yes, but the solution isn't to make batman evil.
>>
>>93216694
>but the solution isn't to make batman evil.

I was just pointing out that Batman turning evil would make for just as interesting story as evil Superman(more so at this point because it would at least be a fresh take) not that I actually wanted DC to do it. We've gotten enough of that shit from Marvel.
>>
File: snug billy.jpg (4KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
snug billy.jpg
4KB, 168x192px
>>93207987
No this is accurate.

>Superman fanboys
Superman is the best hero because he not a edgy faggot and the only reason why superman is not popular is because Batman stole his popularity because DC wanted Batman to be more popular and everything is Batwank and no other hero is wanked. Nothing is Superman's fault and everything is Batman's. Feel bad for Superman and shitpost and jerk him off all the time because a victim. Let's pretend he's not the 2nd most known and popular character out of the JL and is the best selling DC character outside Batman/Harley, Superman is the not treat with the ridiculous love and respect that my delusional mind thinks he deserves.
>Batman fanboys
Batman is only good comic book hero because I don't read comics and only have seen the cartoons and the nolan movies. Also I seen a bunch of out of context panels and that means Batman can beat everyone. Batman is realistic and human unlike the other lame OP heroes. Even though he is trained in 100 martial arts and is a super genius and has fought Aliens and gods, he still human.
>>
>>93207987
This image was stupid in its original /a/ form and it still stupid in this form.
>>
>>93207987
Superman fans have a sad complex where they can't go more than ten minutes without yelling about Batman.
>>
>>93216694

>No one wants to see there idol lose and more people idolize batman than superman.

Lol that's such BS. Superman is far more prone to idolization. Batman is just a more popular character. There have already been many stories that represent Batman in a negative fashion.

The idea of Superman being "corrupted" is just more exciting because he IS the idol. The original and greatest superhero. The incorruptible. With Batman people would just be like "yeah he finally snapped I guess", but with Superman there's that element of excitement because it's almost unthinkable, you know something truly incredible had to have happened. There also many who probably get off on some level to the idea of the untouchable and unshakable morality of Superman himself being brought down and twisted.
>>
>>93216694
>they could have made a evil batman
They did, they named him Lex Luthor.
>>
>>93216552
>5 stories that are "current" superman
>one isn't even about Supes
>one is a coffee table book
>>
File: meme.1.png (63KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
meme.1.png
63KB, 321x357px
>>93217379
>>
>>93208056
Isn't that a strawman
>>
>>93217631
Sort of like raping a pure maiden?
>>
>>93217631
Superman is suppose to be the idol, there is difference between being told that someone is all good and actually seeing and believing it. What you are saying my have been true but these days superman is but a shadow of what you and his fans claim him to be the truth is people just aren't buying what he is selling.

Batman on the other hand is a man people believe in; Most in Part thanks to Nolan; "Why Do we fall? So we can pick our selves up again". Batman may not be infallible as superman is said to be and he makes mistakes but he will never go down without a fight.
>>
>>93209310
This.
>>
>>93212496
This. It doesn't matter whether they're a meathead who likes Superman cuz "he's da strongest and da fastest", or an edgelord who likes Batman because "he's as crazy as his villains XD", normies gonna normie.
>>
>>93216131
>Death of Superman
>truly classic
This faggot though.
>>
>>93217794
>coffee table book
what does this mean?
>>
Batman is my favourite comic book hero, but I know another guy who acts like that.
>>
>>93212464
Every Dobson comic ever?
>>
>>93207987
Inaccurate. The Batman fan didn't find a way to hate on Supes for no reason.
>>
>>93218825
>hasnt heard of injustice
>>
File: 1475742124720.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1475742124720.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>capeshit fans
>>
>>93218602
the cover uses a type of plastic that makes it usable as a coaster.
you can then remove it to wash the marks off and put it back.
>>
>>93218854
>unironically frog posting
Not even wasting a reaction image on this, just go back.
>>
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYV1G0pq4lU
>>
>>93218814
Oh wait, you said comics that parody it. My bad.
>>
>>93217379
End of thread, honestly.

>>93217453
It's mostly due to the high frequency of normies who have never read/seen anything Superman related who think that Batman is really breaking new ground by being 'edgy'. For every fan of Superman you meet, there are roughly 20 Batman fans who think Superman is for kids and Batman is a more 'mature' superhero. Even if you love both characters equally you end up hating Batman a little just for constantly having to justify enjoying Superman.

>>93217631
I honestly want to see a story where Batman snaps that isn't also fapping to him snapping a la Dark Knight Returns.

I want to see comic where Bruce essentially becomes the world's most terrifying serial killer with all the preptime shenanigans, plot armor and a family of orphans willing to die for him to boot.

We've seen Bruce turn into the Punisher but we've never TRULY seen him go off the deep end like they've always hinted at.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (1MB, 1188x1823px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1MB, 1188x1823px
>>93219040
Here you go.
>>
>>93219849
Oh dear god, no!
>>
>>93207987
Insecure superfag
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.