[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Carpenter Writing New BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA Comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: old-man-jack-comic.jpg (273KB, 786x1321px) Image search: [Google]
old-man-jack-comic.jpg
273KB, 786x1321px
>The year is 2020, and hell is literally on Earth. Ching Dai, sick of relying on screw-ups like Lo Pan to do his bidding, has broken the barriers between Earth and the infinite hells, and declared himself ruler of all. Sixty-year-old Jack Burton is alone in a tiny corner of Florida with only his broken radio to talk to, until one day it manages to pick up a message. Someone is out there in the hellscape, and they know a way to stop Ching Dai.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/comics/3442024/comic-series-big-trouble-little-china-old-man-jack-co-written-carpenter/
>>
File: fuck yeah.jpg (33KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
33KB, 530x297px
>>93207070
>>
Hell yes. Why the original is being remade is beyond me, but this looks fantastic.
>>
File: 1417821236089.png (362KB, 518x388px) Image search: [Google]
1417821236089.png
362KB, 518x388px
>>93207070
>Old Jack
Yes please
>>
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>>93207357
>Why the original is being remade

Wait, what?

I remember there being talks years ago about remaking The Last Dragon, but remaking Big Troulble in Little China is news to me.
>>
STANDING
>>
>>93207408
Yet another "Dwayne Johnson Ruining Eveything" remake.
>>
>>93207408
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnsson is starring in it
>>
>>93207070
>Ching Dai, sick of relying on screw-ups like Lo Pan to do his bidding, has broken the barriers between Earth and the infinite hells, and declared himself ruler of all.

This is actually fucking great. The concept of an immensely powerful god just getting tired of minions and taking matters into their own hands is something that probably needs to be done more often.
>>
Why don't they just make this into a movie

Instead of an unnecessary reboot that probably doesn't even realize that Jack was not the hero of the movie, just the main character
>>
>>93207499
>Why don't they just make this into a movie
Time, money, studio heads, etc
>>
We need the logan money
>>
>>93207547
Well they say that in the article:

>Via Screen Rant, it was just announced that BOOM! Studios is taking a page out of the Wolverine playbook with upcoming comic series Big Trouble in Little China: Old Man Jack, set to tell the tale of Jack Burton’s final ride in the Pork-Chop Express!

>Written by John Carpenter and Anthony Burch (Borderlands 2), the four-issue series will be kicking off in September.
>>
>>93207539

But they're already making a reboot that will without a doubt cost more than anything Carpenter will do
>>
>>93207648
>Anthony "Cuckold" Burch
DROPPED
>>
>>93207648
>and Anthony Burch
I see there are no folks from /v/ here, otherwise this would have been christened a comic for cucks in an instant.
>>93207744
oh, nevermind.
>>
>>93207070
Well, that's big news. Not crazy hyped for the setting, but damn it IS big.

>>93207357
>>93207430
>>93207495
For fuck's sake
>>
Burch is gonna ruin it, Carpenter is very progressive and will probably have Burch take the lead since he's younger than he is. This is gonna be another IIF where the big named person is on the cover just to sell books because his name is on it.
>>
>>93207070
>Oh co-
>Anthony Burch
God fucking dammit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.