[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess Carolyn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bojac_ps2_035_h.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bojac_ps2_035_h.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
It literally breaks my heart to see her with no love in her life
>>
>>93206295
she's obviously endgame for Bojack
>>
Her heart belongs to her work, no matter how abusive the relationship is.
>>
>>93206295
She has a happy relationship with the Mouse Guy, but you can tell she's already ruining that good relationship. In time she will break up with the guy and go back to being Bojack's bitch. The moment she does this? She loses all sympathy because she herself ruined something. It wasn't Bojack sabotaging her.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 254x198px
>>93206295
I guess that was the end of Vincent's lost innocence.
>>
>>93206449
Just like Bojack.
>>
What kind of lovin do you think PC needs?
>>
>>93206295
She is in love with her work. Some of us dont even have that.
>>
>>93206876

PB loving
>>
>>93207016
That would be a very sordid affair
>>
>>93206295
Why? She can have a man but she needs to stop her career shit.
>>
>>93206295
Her story arc is releasing she doesn't need a pointless love life and find happiness in her accomplishments.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.