[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed? What is the end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: JewPollution.jpg (333KB, 1292x692px) Image search: [Google]
JewPollution.jpg
333KB, 1292x692px
Why is this allowed?

What is the end game?
>>
>jews exist

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>93202024
>Jews exist
seriously why is that allowed?
>>
We should flood Disney with complain letters

So this abomination won't happen again
>>
Is Zionism real /co/?
>>
>>93202002

>Walt Disney
>Spends entire life and career marginalizing and demonizing the Jews
>Dies
>Company gets taken over by Jews who now use the foundation he built to make themselves wealthy and powerful beyond anything he'd ever imagined in his lifetime

The goys can never win because the Jews play the long game.
>>
So Arendelle canonically now has at least one Jewish family. Honestly, with all the pagan troll mythology shit, I'm surprised they're even doing a Christmas special that positively confirms they're predominantly Christian. I forget, was there a lot of Christian visuals going on in Elsa's coronation? I remember it happened in what looked like a church, but I also remember leaving with the impression they left things purposefully ambiguous, like by avoiding having any crosses or crucifixes, and I figured they were going to keep things vague so we could just assume it's a fantasy setting that might have its own more pagan oriented religion. But now we've got Christmas and Hanukkah, so I guess Judaism and Christianity definitely exist now.
>>
>>93202072
Because Jews control the shekels goy.
>>
File: USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg (37KB, 597x392px) Image search: [Google]
USERHASBEENBANNEDFORTHISPOST.jpg
37KB, 597x392px
>>93202002
>every side on the dreidel is gimmel
That sly kid made a fucking rigged dreidel so he could always steal the pot
>>
>>93202590
I remember a holy hand grenade
>>
>>93202002
Actually, thinking about it, it's kind of not weird for jews to appear in a fantasy setting. Jews are specifically mentioned in a lot of old fairy tales and folk tales. Just not in the modern, politically correct context we would do today, where we say "oh and there was this person who happened to be jewish," but in more of a way that treated them as a specific profession, or in extreme cases with the conotation that they themselves are almost some kind of fantasy creature possessing certain powers. But most often they're just presented as synonymous with money lenders, which of course has precedence in historical fact. When a folk hero has a valuable thing they need to sell, they usually take it to the Jew. For example, this happens in many versions of Aladdin and other Arabian Nights tales. It seems every town or province just always has at least one. They have the woodcutter, the baker, the jew.

It seems funny to me sometimes that there are so many people nowadays that want to identify as mythical races like mermaids or dragons or werewolves because they think it's just so neat and cute, but those same people often get all offended when real life races appear in old stories presented in a not perfectly politically correct light that paints them as mythical beings, like various aboriginal peoples or jews.
>>
>>93203003
Maybe people want to be mermaids and dragons because mermaids can breathe water and dragons can fly?

If being Jewish comes with superpowers, nobody told me.
>>
>>93202501
Didn't he just hate Unions? And then one Jewish pro-Union guy said he hated Jews to get the Jews working at Disney to get pissed?
>>
File: Shrek.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>93204753

I think he hated onions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.