[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Costumes that only you seem to like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Wonder-Woman.jpg (82KB, 584x867px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-Woman.jpg
82KB, 584x867px
I start, New 52 Wonder Woman with pants, but no Jacket.
>>
I really like that costume
pants are cool
>>
>>93198927
Looks alright. I prefer the gladiator armor she wore briefly in Azz's run.
>>
File: 4637463-2.jpg (2MB, 1328x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4637463-2.jpg
2MB, 1328x2048px
>>
>>93199073
I'd tell you to get rid of this abomination if it didn't fit in with the thread topic.
>>
>>93198927
Only thing I dislike is the massive lack of gold, otherwise it's pretty good
>>
>>93198927
It reminds me of a literal whore I come across on the way back to home.

She always wears some sleeveless top and thigh pants with high heels, and usually works at the same corner. However, no, she isn't that hot and definitely doesn't look like wondy, so hiring her is out of the question.
>>
>>93199073
It's a Warrior's armor. Diana is a warrior. It's perfect. She's half naked in all her other costumes. The notion of Wonder Woman pleasing your fantasies are still ingrained in your brains. She needs an armor that suits her.
>>
Rachel Grey's Marvel Girl miniskirt!
>>
>>93199196
Meant to reply to >>93199090
>>
>>93199196
She's an ambassador of peace, not a warrior.

What does it say about her if she goes everywhere armed for war?
>>
>>93198927

I liked the jacket.
>>
File: martian manhunter_-statue.jpg (125KB, 694x880px) Image search: [Google]
martian manhunter_-statue.jpg
125KB, 694x880px
>>93198927
>>93198984
Pants are for the weak
>>
>>93199350
That she'd bash your fucking head in if you do not agree to make peace. What does it say of her when she goes around dressing like a slut?
>>
>>93198927
>>93199073
I would like these otufits if it wasn't ingrained into my brain that any universe where Wonder Woman wears pants is an evil universe.
>>
>>93199493
>That she'd bash your fucking head in if you do not agree to make peace.
Congrats on being retarded.

>What does it say of her when she goes around dressing like a slut?
She dresses like every other superhero.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.