[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is her secret superpower turning every woman she meets gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: sara.jpg (117KB, 434x633px) Image search: [Google]
sara.jpg
117KB, 434x633px
Is her secret superpower turning every woman she meets gay?
>>
What's happening?
>>
>>93196288
With that forehead I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>93196329
kek
>>
>>93196288
Yes.
>>
Honestly expected to come into this expecting every reply to be "No but yours is OP"

I don't know whether to be impressed or disappointed.
>>
File: caity sees my cock.jpg (71KB, 560x644px) Image search: [Google]
caity sees my cock.jpg
71KB, 560x644px
>oh anon you know im only into girls
>>
>>93196288

Yes.
>>
>>93196288

Obviously. Why is this a thread?
>>
>>93198385

Girls and Ollie.
>>
why doesn't she use her sonic device anymore
>>
File: giphy.gif (260KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
260KB, 480x271px
>>93196288
is yours not?
>>
>>93198725
And Snart. But of course the entitled virgins of /co/ forget that.
>>
>>93196288
I thought the show was going to justify it by saying she just has the ability to tell whose gay instantly and she's just such a raging poonhound that these are the only women she pays any attention to unless forced. Still comes up a lot though.
>>
>Crossover with Flash S3
>Barry, how could you be so selfish, going back in time to stop your mother from being murdered. Do you know how hard we work to stop the timeline from being messed with?
>ignores how in every single episode The Legends injured, kidnap, murder, have sex with and show off their super powers to people in the past without ever blinking an eye
>>
>>93198752
Because the writers don't care about DC and want to distance themselves from it as much as possible.
>>
>>93198752
White Canary is just a skilled fighter, probably to differentiate her from Black Canary
>>
>>93196288
Well it worked on me
Who is this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>93196288
Does she turn gay men straight as well?
>>
File: Caity Ass.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Caity Ass.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
>>93196288
it's to have killer legs and ass
>>
>>93196288
I've met girls with that power.
>>
File: caity sexy.jpg (77KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
caity sexy.jpg
77KB, 600x750px
>>93199432
nobody on co is as cool as snart
>>
>>93196288
>Turn straight women gay
>Most probably she'll end with a man
>>
>>93201097
Been watching the Flash on Netflix, while my wife plays games on her laptop.
Got to the Legends/Flash/Arrow crossover episode and the scene where Ray tells Barry that Cold sacrificed himself.
>"So he died a hero..."
>"He died a legend"
>"He died...A SNART"

My wife said that last line without even looking up and I have never laughed so fucking hard. I didn't even know she was paying attention.
>>
File: caity lotz.gif (2MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
caity lotz.gif
2MB, 365x274px
>she will never flip onto your dick
>>
>>93201257
>wife
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>93201285
Is Caity Lotz lesbian or something?
>>
>>93201301
>Doesn't have a real-laifu-waifu to watch cape-shit with
SAD
>>
>>93201285
I googled "Caity Lotz backflip". Wow. That is one amazing girl.
>>
>>93201543
she is.

She has a lot of break dancing videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP02lfoCZ0c

she's a real /fit/ hero
>>
>>93201285
I want her to stomp an my balls and call me a faggot.
>>
>>93201446
>Is Caity Lotz lesbian or something?

Honestly don't know. She certainly plays a good one.
>>
>>93198752
Because Laurel stole it off her corpse and had Cisco cannibalize it to make the Canary Cry

Which she never bothered using and a teenager managed to improve when she stole it. It was never seen again
>>
>>93201948

Just plays a bisexual on tv, anon
>>
>>93203632
>bisexual
>>
>>93200092
the big difference is the legends change/protect time for the greater good, it's just they're not that particularly good at it.

what barry did was selfish because he did it out of heartbreak. lost his dad to zoom. the guilt drove him to go back and prevent eobard from killing nora.

it's like what ray palmer said, he COULD go back in time and save his fiance but it's against the rules.
>>
>>93205529
>at least when we change time it's not because our poor beloved mother was murdered. When we change time it's because we're a bunch of idiots, you selfish prick.
>>
File: caity nyssa.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
caity nyssa.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>93206346
to be fair, they are only doing it cause Rip vanished on them, partly cause he's terrible at his job and partly cause he goes against the rules too, when it suits him. So they had a terrible teacher and when he vanished who else is going to tell them the rules? The Time Masters were all asshole villains anyway so of course they broke the rules.
>>93203961
yeah probably. These two get REALLY close during the show
>>
>>93206977
It started before Rip left. And even then, they should probably be able to figure out all by themselves that fucking killing people left and right might not be the best idea to maintain the integrity of the timeline.

First half of season 1
>"If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything."

Second half of season 1
>"Don't touch anything? I'll touch whatever I feel like!"

Season 2
>"Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from "Mr. I'm-my-own-grandpa". Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!"
>Bombs Area 51 in broad daylight with a futuristic space ship
>suffocates President Truman with alien guts
>>
>>93207697
I'm only halfway through season 2 and I can't tell if you're exaggerating.
>>
>>93196288
Why can't she come back to Arrow? She is the real Black Canary.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.